Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

“someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs (1258 Views)

Lady Begs Naira Marley To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by tkgz(m): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lady begs – A lady has recently taken to social media to beg for an urgent marriage, while promising to tell her to-be husband the reason during their honeymoon.
The beautiful lady, who is identified as Sexy_Oma beckoned on a man to come and marry her immediately, as she insisted that it is really urgent. She also promised to spill the beans to her husband during their after-marriage vacation, also known as Honeymoon.
See More: https://www.cuzideas.com/someone-should-marry-me-its-urgent

Re: “someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Fahdiga(m): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Let her wait till further notice. Shiloh 2030 is yet to come. ugly tramp. after insulting and broke shaming men during her youthful years she now remembers what is called marriage. her time never reach
Re: “someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by thorpido(m): 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
She put jazz for mouth?

1 Like

Re: “someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
Let her wait till further notice. Shiloh 2030 is yet to come. ugly tramp. after insulting and broke shaming men during her youthful years she now remembers what is called marriage. her time never reach
damn bro. e be like you don toast her before and she turn you down.

1 Like

Re: “someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by SanctifiedSista(f): 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
Wat a fine woman
Re: “someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by We4all: 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
Aside engaging in regular and free sex, birthing potential rapists, murderers and kidnappers, what else is there in a marriage?
Re: “someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
See her ugly face
Re: “someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Spending123: 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
marry you its urgent!!! No be juju be that?
Re: “someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by falcon01: 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
After you don become warehouse of STD's abi? Tufiakwa
Re: “someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by kenzysmith: 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
very ugly tin
Re: “someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by illicit(m): 12:02am On Mar 03, 2021
E be like say dis one na ritualist....

(1) (Reply)

Teddy A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their Daughter Zendaya On Her 1st Birthday (Photo) / See These Stunning And Attractive Pics Of A Distinguished Model / FINALLY! Don Jazzy Speaks Of His Ex Wife (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.