Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

FINALLY! Don Jazzy Speaks Of His Ex Wife (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FINALLY! Don Jazzy Speaks Of His Ex Wife (pictures) (1255 Views)

Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) / E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers / Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FINALLY! Don Jazzy Speaks Of His Ex Wife (pictures) by jayp92: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
Don Jazzy has opened up about his personal life, revealing something about him that most didn't know.

The record label boss said he was married about 18 years ago, when he was 20.

He married Michelle Jackson, a model and writer.
He said their relationship didn't work out because he was so focused on his music.

Sharing a photo of him and his bride at their wedding, he wrote:

For so long everyone keeps asking me when am I getting married? Well truth is almost 18 years ago I was 20 and I got married to my best friend Michelle @yarnstaswitch and it was beautiful. I loved love and I loved marriage. Michelle is soooo beautiful inside and outside with such a soft heart. But then me being so young and full of dreams I went and bleeped it up cos I was giving all my time to my Music. Music became priority instead of my family. We got divorced when I was 22 and it hurt. I am still very much in love with my music and I wouldn’t want to marry another and Bleep it up again. So I’m taking my time. Why am I just saying this now?? I really like to keep my relationships private actually. Past or present. But I was watching the bounce interview with Ebuka which is almost like a tell all interview, and I felt bad skipping this huge part of my life. So yeah make una no vex o.

His ex Michelle responded with love emojis.

Don Jazzy reveals he was married at age 20 to model, Michelle Jackson, and explains why it ended in divorce

Below are some reactions to his revelation.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/4/don-jazzy-reveals-he-was-married-at-age-20-to-model-michelle-jackson-and-explains-why-it-ended-in-divorce-2.html

Re: FINALLY! Don Jazzy Speaks Of His Ex Wife (pictures) by Bilabong(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
Did u know he was married in the first place?
Re: FINALLY! Don Jazzy Speaks Of His Ex Wife (pictures) by Temmylee01(m): 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
Shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooots

Issokay!!!!!!

I knew then that he was married cuz the marriage was held closer to our concert ground, but how it ended was what is surprising angry tongue
Re: FINALLY! Don Jazzy Speaks Of His Ex Wife (pictures) by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
Hmmm, nice to know

Balance is key
Re: FINALLY! Don Jazzy Speaks Of His Ex Wife (pictures) by slimjohn2k5: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
That does not look like his verified handle.

But if true na Wa ohhhh
Re: FINALLY! Don Jazzy Speaks Of His Ex Wife (pictures) by culf: 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
waooo, how did he manage to keep this from Social media? Kudos Don
Re: FINALLY! Don Jazzy Speaks Of His Ex Wife (pictures) by id4sho(m): 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
shocked
Re: FINALLY! Don Jazzy Speaks Of His Ex Wife (pictures) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
Wow

He kept it a secret all these years, away from the public. Interesting...

1 Like

Re: FINALLY! Don Jazzy Speaks Of His Ex Wife (pictures) by Nazgul: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
He doesn't look like a 20 year old in that picture.

2 Likes

Re: FINALLY! Don Jazzy Speaks Of His Ex Wife (pictures) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
He sure doesn't look anything like a 20's man there.
Re: FINALLY! Don Jazzy Speaks Of His Ex Wife (pictures) by millionboi(m): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
Marriage
Re: FINALLY! Don Jazzy Speaks Of His Ex Wife (pictures) by Xenry: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
Okay

Re: FINALLY! Don Jazzy Speaks Of His Ex Wife (pictures) by mytime24(f): 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
Movie scene grin
Re: FINALLY! Don Jazzy Speaks Of His Ex Wife (pictures) by Duplexxx: 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nawa
Re: FINALLY! Don Jazzy Speaks Of His Ex Wife (pictures) by RMoneyInTheBank: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
Still Don't know why this man is lying about his age

1 Like

Re: FINALLY! Don Jazzy Speaks Of His Ex Wife (pictures) by Akinbahm(m): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nah so them be like Mother to son

(1) (Reply)

Teni Broke Her Arm On Set, While Shooting A New ‘fast & Furious’ Music Video / If Angel Comes Last Position Among The Six. I Will Give Her 5million Naira. Doll / "I Am Enjoying Life Now"- Hawker Who Gave Money To Prisoner (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.