Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday (5150 Views)

Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions / Watch A Fulani Herdsman Having Sex With Cow / First Year Student Killed By Herdsmen While Travelling With His Friends. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by Homguy(m): 7:29am On Mar 03, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Suspicious but...
There are also other reasons he didn't continue that journey.

Maybe the way you all shouted at him made him decide against completing the journey with people who won't hesitate to kill him and dump him by the road. Maybe he suddenly feared for his life. I have been in a train where I had to disembark because of sneers and stares form racists. I could feel their disgust seeping through their pores. Omo I japa. It could be anything. I can imagine how you guys shouted at him.

You could be right bros and he could be a bloody assassin. He could also be innocent. Not all fulanis are cold blooded killers. We are all Nigerians.

Feel free to bash, you'll be ignored,just warning you ahead
hi, what country was this?
Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by Vulcanheph(m): 7:37am On Mar 03, 2021
post=99557062:

Please NEVER take this risk again Shack.
Even if it is morning, afternoon or sunshine.
Thousands of people have lost their lives by boarding a vehicle standing on express way.
We don't know people still do this.
We thank God for your life.
I'm surprised you are even commenting, just look at what "YOUR DARLING DADDY" has turned Nigeria into. ��.... Whoever you are, I just want you to know that you are a disgrace to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by galantjoe(m): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2021
God saved you people
If not na different story oo
Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:04am On Mar 03, 2021
Thank your God. Maybe by now you would have been in one thick forest begging for your life.
Thanks for sharing your experience so we all can learn

1 Like

Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 03, 2021
nedekid:

Bros how far with that your HG weh get belle (and you no touch am). grin
Go to the thread.
Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by ABCthings: 8:29am On Mar 03, 2021
So guys allowed him to escape ehn?

You should have gone back and bundle that suspicious fellow to Police HQ. He has questions to answer.

Now he will go and harm other innocent citizens sad

1 Like

Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by Drizzy5001(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2021
You are very luck, pls next time go to a registered company and board a vehicle.
Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by blazepascal(m): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2021
his plan didnt work its Gods plan
Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by ElValiente(m): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2021
ShackWes:
Hi NLders,

So I was travelling to Ado-Ekiti from Ibadan yesterday, I had to get a sienna bus along the express road because there were few passengers at the park due to the time I was travelling (it was noon and it's not a rushing hour for motorists) . I had to sit at the back seat which three of us occupied, I took a glance look at my fellow passengers and I noticed the guy sitting next to me was a fulani man, I got to know when we wanted to pay at the gas station, he spoke with that accent (mekuturu), omo I first shock oo but as per say the rest were speaking Yoruba fluently I just took heart and grew courage to continue the journey .

Everywhere was good until we passed Ilesa and you all know how our express roads could be, thick bushes were at every side of the road, suddenly, mekuturu asked the driver to alight because he wanted to ease himself, omo see as people just change am for am so say we must reach a crowded place or a nearby town before we can stop oo but the did insisted. I was already panicking but I still kept my cool.

Well with much pressure from other passengers, we didn't allow the driver to stop and he was obviously not happy with that decision and when the driver later stopped for him after reaching a small town beside the express , he alighted from the bus and refused to continue the journey with us even after he had paid for full service.

Now my question is that does this guy have a hidden motive or what or was he trying to lure us all to his fellows who were already hiding in the bush? Omo nah God Sha save us oo

PS: the guy insisted the driver should stop at that particular point and many people argued after he had left that he might have his colleagues hiding out in that bush..

LETS ALL BE WATCHFUL WHENEVER WE WANT TO BOARD A PUBLIC TRANSPORT ESPECIALLY NOW THAT NO WHERE IS SAFE ANYNORE

GOD NO GO SHAME US OO

cc lalasticlala

I believe you man. my fear now is that. If they can succeed in changing tactics by using Yoruba for that job ehn to lure you to them. Omo una go enter am ooo. Lol.
Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by Nicklaus619(m): 9:15am On Mar 03, 2021
Thank God for your life sis, y'all took a good and drastic decision, it's very obvious it's a decoy, he has gotten to the point they instructed him to stop so they strike. , but una God shame them cool
Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by zolajpower: 9:15am On Mar 03, 2021
ShackWes:
Hi NLders,

So I was travelling to Ado-Ekiti from Ibadan yesterday, I had to get a sienna bus along the express road because there were few passengers at the park due to the time I was travelling (it was noon and it's not a rushing hour for motorists) . I had to sit at the back seat which three of us occupied, I took a glance look at my fellow passengers and I noticed the guy sitting next to me was a fulani man, I got to know when we wanted to pay at the gas station, he spoke with that accent (mekuturu), omo I first shock oo but as per say the rest were speaking Yoruba fluently I just took heart and grew courage to continue the journey .

Everywhere was good until we passed Ilesa and you all know how our express roads could be, thick bushes were at every side of the road, suddenly, mekuturu asked the driver to alight because he wanted to ease himself, omo see as people just change am for am so say we must reach a crowded place or a nearby town before we can stop oo but the did insisted. I was already panicking but I still kept my cool.

Well with much pressure from other passengers, we didn't allow the driver to stop and he was obviously not happy with that decision and when the driver later stopped for him after reaching a small town beside the express , he alighted from the bus and refused to continue the journey with us even after he had paid for full service.

Now my question is that does this guy have a hidden motive or what or was he trying to lure us all to his fellows who were already hiding in the bush? Omo nah God Sha save us oo

PS: the guy insisted the driver should stop at that particular point and many people argued after he had left that he might have his colleagues hiding out in that bush..

LETS ALL BE WATCHFUL WHENEVER WE WANT TO BOARD A PUBLIC TRANSPORT ESPECIALLY NOW THAT NO WHERE IS SAFE ANYNORE

GOD NO GO SHAME US OO

cc lalasticlala
Oju ni alakan fi so ri
That was close shave my dear .
The guy percentage gone , grin hence his reaction

1 Like

Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by Obakashdee(m): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2021
He might not have ulterior motive, just for fear of his life or he might have ulterior motive.
Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by BigDawsNet: 9:27am On Mar 03, 2021
Congratulations
You live another day
Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by moscobabs(m): 10:44am On Mar 03, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Suspicious but...

Maybe the way you all shouted at him made him decide against completing the journey with people who won't hesitate to kill him and dump him by the road. Maybe he suddenly feared for his life. I have been in a train where I had to disembark because of sneers and stares form racists. I could feel their disgust seeping through their pores. Omo I japa. It could be anything. I can imagine how you guys shouted at him.

You could be right bros and he could be a bloody assassin. He could also be innocent. Not all fulanis are cold blooded killers. We are all Nigerians.

You are the only one that commented with sense among those before you.
Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2021
How do you know he was a FULANI MAN

This is how civil war starts, hatred on another group.

You guys started hating on fulanis from social media.

How will the man continue the journey with your guys, when you are already suspicious of him.
Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Suspicious but...

Exactly
Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by Emzenoz(m): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2021
God knows if i was there, i would have beaten him to the point of him losing consciousness. the beat make them for best me inside bush, na him for collect am.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by Wickedfacts: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
You should have beaten him within an inch of his life and dropped him at the park. Let's see who will show up for him.
Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Suspicious but...

Lol bro which country is that ??
Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by BigYash: 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
All the people above me saying op and the passengers should have stopped are noise makers.
That's how must of them go to pay millions for ransom, speaking English on what common sense would have helped them avoid. Every Fulani man to me is a suspect. Its what they turned themselves into and making people see them that way. Every kidnap you hear,falani must be mentioned inside. So what the fvck are this moda fvckers saying up there? Op you guys made the right decision..

1 Like

Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by Neddstark: 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
He could have been innocent. But no one is to blame. Kidnap is an experience no one wishes even his enemy.
Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by tit(f): 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
Which kain story be this?
I been think say you go talk say the Fulani man kiss you and give you money
Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by KingAzubuike(f): 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Suspicious but...

Exactly, the northerners get easily insulted. They can even decide to abandon the meal they are sharing with you just because you talked to them anyhow or insulted them. It's no reason that guy discontinued the journey. To me he felt really unsafe.

Moreover if he had a devilish motive, he doesn't really need to tell you to stop for him to take a piss. His colleagues would have flagged you down or put up a barricade already coz he must have someway communicated with them codedly on phone.
Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by aminusodiq(m): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
post=99557062:

Thousands of people have lost their lives by boarding a vehicle standing on express way.
u talk sense for the very first time... Had to like this post
Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by mccloud224(m): 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
post=99557062:

Of all ppl, you are the least person I expect to comment. Couldn't you view anonymously and leave? Have you no shame left in you? Are you this debased and corrupted? As a staunch APC member that you are supporting insanities of your late Buhari govt, how many billions do you have in your account?

How did you even become a moderator on nairaland? Do you know ppl like you are deprecating the face value of this forum?

@Seun Osewa

On what criteria did you make this guy a mod on this forum?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her / Notorious Woman Who Beheaded Owl On Social Media Is Gunned Down / DISTRESS Call: My Sister's First Bank Account Of 4million Naira Is Looted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.