Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Chioma Broke Up With Davido, Moved Out Since October - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Broke Up With Davido, Moved Out Since October (3518 Views)

"Wisekid" Copies Wizkid, Makes Over ₦30 Million monthly since October / Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old / Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Broke Up With Davido, Moved Out Since October by sonmicheal(m): 5:53am On Mar 03, 2021
According to an insider who opened up to famous blogger, Stella Dimoko Korkus, SDK, Chioma walked out of the relationship in October 2020, contrary to social media belief that Davido dumped the mother of one.
See Here >>> https://popup9ja.com/chioma-broke-up-with-davido-moved-out-since-october-blogger-makes-shocking-claims/

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido, Moved Out Since October by RunzMAN: 6:06am On Mar 03, 2021
How does this your life challenges @Op?

Everything must not be news....Davids will never Marry...
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido, Moved Out Since October by emetisuccess(m): 8:33am On Mar 03, 2021
Like Aisha broke up with buhari and moved to UAE
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido, Moved Out Since October by igbowoman: 10:18am On Mar 03, 2021
I stated earlier that this girl was wasting her time with that efulefu
Now that she is a baby mama let her go and sit one corner.Any man that does not have the decency to marry you but parades you up and down is simply wasting your time.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido, Moved Out Since October by Lawly: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2021
Congratulations. Yoruba demons have broken her relationship. It has been long they have trying their worsts.
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido, Moved Out Since October by tayeloveme4rel: 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
Yoruba man with pussy
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido, Moved Out Since October by Chimeluv(f): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
So what
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido, Moved Out Since October by pepperdemzombie: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
Lawly:
Congratulations. Yoruba demons have broken her relationship. It has
been long they have trying their worsts.
Sorry, Peruzzi the Igbo love vendor that uses her to collect money from Davido and fvcking her caused the issue. Adewale married from Calabar, no eyebrow was raised, this one is a well packaged prostitute and gold digger. Adeleke family doesn't have such, Peruzzi na Igbo, make e marry am.
Gold diggers from Biafra!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido, Moved Out Since October by pepperdemzombie: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
tayeloveme4rel:
Yoruba man with pussy
Like Flavour?
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido, Moved Out Since October by juniorstar(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
most girls are beauty.. na money be d diff. nothing special about her.
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido, Moved Out Since October by Roma10: 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
Hello Guys Who is to be blame shear for C Like for D
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido, Moved Out Since October by zebjoe: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2021
Exposed: Davido Dumped Chioma Because Of Secret Relationship With Perruzi.

It is no news that Davido and Chioma have gone their separate ways o – the cascade has been massive from ‘fiance future assured’ to baby mama and now to nobody ( sing in Joeboy’s voice) but the exclusive amebo you don’t have is how Peruzzi caused the split of the would be a couple.

I know, I know, – You think Kemi was crazy when she said Peruzzi and Chioma were having an affair – and you are probably going to see why Davido kept it all under wraps.

Ssssh - Do you even know who Chioma met first between Davido and Peruzzi? Ehhh, You Sabi how Peruzzi has been bleeping Chioma without Davido knowing? Or how Chioma's parents denied ever knowing Peruzzi - Chioma's cousin (laugh).

My fellow Amebos - welcome to Naija Gist’s – Exclusive Amebo session. All the exclusive gists – we dig, you dig and boom – Amebo explodes! So let’s get on with this exclusive of how Peruzzi’s secret relationship with Chioma caused her to break up with Davido.

Continue here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIm-aS7WeYk

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Wedding: Wicked Aunty Came With Juju To Kill New Couple Caught Red Hande / Taye Diggs Or Morris Chestnut / Ice Prince’s Son Enjoys Kiss With His Aunt As He Turns A Year Older (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.