Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nigeria Wedding: Wicked Aunty Came With Juju To Kill New Couple Caught Red Hande - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Wedding: Wicked Aunty Came With Juju To Kill New Couple Caught Red Hande (3558 Views)

Tuoyo: Tacha Is Proud, Using Juju To Extend Her Stay In The House / Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Wedding: Wicked Aunty Came With Juju To Kill New Couple Caught Red Hande by Myralison: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
This is warning to all be vigilant on your joyous day, the enemy you are avoiding is very close

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nglZghsAhw0
Re: Nigeria Wedding: Wicked Aunty Came With Juju To Kill New Couple Caught Red Hande by elonmuskbaby: 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
Smh

The distance between couples and well wishers should be wide.the groomsmen and bridesmaids should be protecting the couple from evil wedding guests like this pretending to be a well wisher.i don't even understand why she wasn't driven out of the wedding

At least whilst the couple is dancing,the groomsmen and bridesmaids should have surrounded the couple so that people will not be as close as that to the couple because that's where household wickedness hide to perpetuate their wicked enterprise.moreover the parents of the bride or groom should be around the couple or siblings of the couple so that random demons in human garment will not commit EVIL

It was obvious the dirty old woman was lurking around waiting for an unguarded moment where everyone was into the dance and no one was paying attention to act sinister

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Wedding: Wicked Aunty Came With Juju To Kill New Couple Caught Red Hande by Kingluqman(m): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2021
Agbako!!

I thank God for them
Re: Nigeria Wedding: Wicked Aunty Came With Juju To Kill New Couple Caught Red Hande by Myralison: 9:31am On Aug 06, 2021
Exactlymy thought, if na me she go answer wetin bring her come . Reception go close down because of her
elonmuskbaby:
Smh

The distance between couples and well wishers should be wide.the groomsmen and bridesmaids should be protecting the couple from evil wedding guests like this pretending to be a well wisher.i don't even understand why she wasn't driven out of the wedding

At least whilst the couple is dancing,the groomsmen and bridesmaids should have surrounded the couple so that people will not be as close as that to the couple because that's where household wickedness hide to perpetuate their wicked enterprise.moreover the parents of the bride or groom should be around the couple or siblings of the couple so that random demons in human garment will not commit EVIL

It was obvious the dirty old woman was lurking around waiting for an unguarded moment where everyone was into the dance and no one was paying attention to act sinister
Re: Nigeria Wedding: Wicked Aunty Came With Juju To Kill New Couple Caught Red Hande by elonmuskbaby: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2021
Myralison:
Exactlymy thought, if na me she go answer wetin bring her come . Reception go close down because of her
exactly.she suppose collect.

See as she resemble akoshibero
Re: Nigeria Wedding: Wicked Aunty Came With Juju To Kill New Couple Caught Red Hande by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
I saw this video yesterday and I couldn't but say a prayer for the cameraman.

God bless him for halting the sadness that union may have encountered.

One thing I know is in events like this, certain elderly family members give themselves responsibility to watch out for terrible happenings like this; while everyone is enjoying, they make it a point of duty to watch out for "Village People"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Wedding: Wicked Aunty Came With Juju To Kill New Couple Caught Red Hande by inumidun2010(m): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
I IMAGINE what PEOPLE gain from WICKEDNESS, GOD bless the CAMERAMAN
Re: Nigeria Wedding: Wicked Aunty Came With Juju To Kill New Couple Caught Red Hande by Richy4(m): 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
I'm just speechless....The way she was pretending to be dancing is what got me confused...Thanks to covid.... The MC should start telling people to observe social distancing while dancing.... That can totally prevent something like this..... angry
Re: Nigeria Wedding: Wicked Aunty Came With Juju To Kill New Couple Caught Red Hande by NobleAngell(f): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
Are you serious? To what end really?
On my wedding day, there will be a time where all well-wishers will come and dance with themselves. We the couple, will have our own time for that. You don't have to dance with me to show you're happy for me.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wedding: Wicked Aunty Came With Juju To Kill New Couple Caught Red Hande by MufasaLion: 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
Damn! Juju grin
Re: Nigeria Wedding: Wicked Aunty Came With Juju To Kill New Couple Caught Red Hande by MufasaLion: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
NobleAngell:
Are you serious? To what end really?
On my wedding day, there will be a time where all well-wishers will come and dance with themselves. We the couple, will have our own time for that. You don't have to dance with me to show you're happy for me.

Does that thing really exist? I mean, this thing down by the woman.
Re: Nigeria Wedding: Wicked Aunty Came With Juju To Kill New Couple Caught Red Hande by dan9ice(m): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
If that stuff complete three eh
No be here oo
People are sha naturally wicked and vile

Thanks to the camera man
Re: Nigeria Wedding: Wicked Aunty Came With Juju To Kill New Couple Caught Red Hande by TheWolfen(m): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Proudly brought to you by

Re: Nigeria Wedding: Wicked Aunty Came With Juju To Kill New Couple Caught Red Hande by Africana1123(m): 4:44am On Aug 07, 2021
O

(1) (Reply)

Comedian, Abagana Is Dead / Is Maheeda Changed? She Posted Stunning, Beautiful, Decent Photos (see) / Lupita Nyong'o Goes Braless In A Plunging Jumpsuit In Newyork City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.