Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' (28883 Views)

Saheed Akinade-Fijabi: Third Party May Emerge If Tinubu Is Denied APC Ticket / Ali Mohammed Magashi Is From Niger Republic & Not Jigawa / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by BKayy: 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

You could just as well bring your own map drawn up by rabid, Igbo-hating scumbags intent on limiting Igbo territory! It's a free world!

At the end of the day, it's not Igbo, Ijaw, Yoruba or Fulani that will decide for these ethnicities in the Niger Delta where they will go when this cursed country splits! They will decise by themselves!
Leave these people. They think that we will leave a map that is 200 years older than Nigeria because of some inconsequential insults from few Ijaw and Yoruba on nairaland. Ijaw that was not existing before 19th century wants to drag land with us because of the results of the event of 1967.
Well this time na face to face. Europe is already occupied with Chinese problem so this time na me and you.
Any Igbo that dies for that land died for the defense of his nations identity and existence.

2 Likes

Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by BKayy: 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
theFilmtric:

lol cheesy grin
How do you think??
Oyo is Yoruba
With or without your delusion
But Efik,Ibibio etc can never be
We even have Yoruba communities in South America and the Caribbean
Aro Confederacy was just marjorly Igbo not Igbo
Unlike Yoruba
They still speak Yoruba everywhere the Oyo empire conquered till now.

I don't think i'll respond anymore
You don't know enough
Oshigun can continue this
I can't post a map

theFilmtricsay
When you conquer people you don't own them except you wipe them off or displace them. Something Oyo never did.
So show me the map of Yoruba Nation let's expose the lies
Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by tutudesz: 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
awgumayor:
Igbos have been serving as a buffet for minors against Fulani invaders. Wait until they are gone it won't take Fulani much effort to deep their Koran into the Atlantic.
And yet fulani attacks is more in SE than SS grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
BKayy:

Show me the British own

Who showed you the Portuguese own?

nnamdi kanu ko?

so go and ask him
Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by Ojiofor: 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
Yes to Igbo Republic.

1 Like

Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by theFilmtric: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
BKayy:

When you conquer people you don't own them except you wipe them off or displace them. Something Oyo never did.
So show me the map of Yoruba Nation let's expose the lies
when they speak your language and have your culture and religion
What else?
I don't need to show any map
The cartographer of that your map was not learned
The geography isn't near accurate
The present is what matters
And you can't force those minorities
Whether or not they speak Igbo
Are you not the one who claimed Awori and Ijebu aren't Yoruba? cheesy

theFilmtricsay
Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by BKayy: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
theFilmtric:

when they speak your language and have your culture and religion
What else?

I don't need to show any map
The cartographer of that your map was not learned
The geography isn't near accurate
The present is what matters
And you can't force those minorities
Whether or not they speak Igbo
Are you not the one who claimed Awori and Ijebu aren't Yoruba? cheesy

theFilmtricsay
Yorubas don't believe in that. It is evident when the issue of Delta Igbo is raised.
Try another one
Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by Kinematics: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
BKayy:

We are doing it already. Haven't you heard of Biafra before?

On Internet right?

Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
Igbos should live nigeria quick before it us too late
Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by awgumayor: 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
Gabbriell:

Look, nobody is going to gift you presidency. You have to play the politics of presidency.

Igbos are Nigerians..they don't need to gift you presidency in 2023 to know that.

As far as Nigeria still practice democracy (at least on paper), the game of threats (presidency or we divide) from Igbos will not work.

You guys can insult me all you want but that is the truth.
The way Yoruba played and a prisoner without campaign became President, the way Fulani played and a known dictator with bad antecedents became president. 2023 is a toughest test for all Nigerians.
Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by BKayy: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
Kinematics:

On Internet right?
And the soldiers and police are chasing what is on the Internet in real life, even to the extent of their soldiers running from them in Orlu.
Who is more stupid?
Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by Cachetdotng: 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
Okay o cool
Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by theFilmtric: 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
BKayy:

Yorubas don't believe in that. It is evident when the issue of Delta Igbo is raised.
Try another one
I don't need to believe shit
The people have the right to decide
1 Go back to mainland Iboland
2 continue their peaceful stay in their host communities

But I know (1) aint possible
So leave them be!
Don't use them to collect land!

theFilmtricsay
Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by Kinematics: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
BKayy:

Get your psychiatrists ready for the cure because that map is a life mission for a nation

I can see you are a psychiatric case. This your delusion is becoming irreversibly worse.
Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by Kinematics: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
BKayy:

And the soldiers and police are chasing what is on the Internet in real life, even to the extent of their soldiers running from them in Orlu.
Who is more stupid?

And you think I give a shit for what happened in potopoto Republic? Take that Orlu rubbish out of my mention.

The small touch Wike touched you guys we know how far.
Your delusion will be cured the day you bring your rubbish to Rivers again.

Ipig miscreants!

1 Like

Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by Ayodele1987(m): 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
If truely they believe that we are one Nigeria they should allow SE to produce 2023 president...... I supported
Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by awgumayor: 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
tutudesz:

And yet fulani attacks is more in SE than SS grin
You gett me.We are shielding you ingrates behind in the face with Fulani. When we are gone you will begin to recite Koran every two hours of the day grin grin grin.
Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by Zooposki(f): 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
BKayy:
Igbo Republic. Nice one, we, already have a map and a flag

Wike is waiting for you guys. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by Zaggafrank: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
Muna4real:

Abeg keep quiet. No be only hardwork. [b]If achievements where based on hardwork in Nigeria ,why does the north need quota system to compete with their mates in common academics? [/b]Why can't they work hard for it? You guys preach hardwork when it concerns the presidency but cannot encourage your children to work hard and succeed. Tufiakwa! This hypocricy is very irritating.
the North is not where it is because you are where you are where you are. Work your way up
Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by BKayy: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
Kinematics:

And you think I give a shit for what happened in potopoto Republic? Take that Orlu rubbish out of my mention.

The small touch Wike touched you guys we know how far.
Your delusion will be cured the day you bring your rubbish to Rivers again.

Ipig miscreants!
Wike touched when ipob was disturbing the streets with Biafra evangelism. They had only flags and their mouth then but can that be said today?
You know the answer.
They are still in Rivers and Wike dares not try rubbish else his state will be declared a state of emergency and his dried yansh flown to Abuja

Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by tutudesz: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
awgumayor:
You get. We are shielding you ingrates behind in the face with Fulani. When we are gone you will begin to recite Koran every two hours of the day.
Abeg shield your people O! They are in need of protection more, after all charity begin at home
Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by BKayy: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
Zooposki:

He will get the goods he ordered for when exportation has not started.
You guys forgot Wike did his rubbish when ipob did not even have ordinary catapult. Now your soldiers are on the run

Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by BastardWike: 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
we love u igbos so join niger delta republic.

Thanks but no thanks, we are better off as neighbors. We don't want minorities that will be crying and distracting us with claims of marginalization and our oil, so we want only our Igbo brothers in SE and SS.

Anything that would lead to Africa having another South Sudan should be discouraged, so for peace to reign, a minimum of two countries will have to emerge from the Niger Delta. Niger Delta rep is for Ijaws.
Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by BKayy: 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
theFilmtric:

I don't need to believe shit
The people have the right to decide
1 Go back to mainland Iboland
2 continue their peaceful stay in their host communities

But I know (1) aint possible
So leave them be!
Don't use them to collect land!

theFilmtricsay
So our people in their land have now turned to people staying in a host community. Lol.
You as a Yoruba man is also invited to stop us from possessing our possession
Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by tutudesz: 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
BKayy:

Wike touched when ipob was disturbing the streets with Biafra evangelism. They had only flags and their mouth then but can that be said today?
You know the answer.
They are still in Rivers and Wike dares not try rubbish else his state will be declared a state of emergency and his dried yansh flown to Abuja
Abeg shut up your dirty mouth, can your local security stand if boys come out

1 Like

Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by Kinematics: 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
BKayy:

You know the answer.

You claim they are still in Rivers, if them born them well they should come out of hiding. Come to the open make we see how far..

Ndi empty chest beaters .

Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by BastardWike: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
Zooposki:

Lol, who is wike? He is just a Northern slave and if there should be total breakdown of law and order, he will be as vulnerable as any sabo.

Is wike as powerful as Adaka Boro used to be in the first republic when Nigeria practiced semi autonomy? But when he misbehaved, it took Ojukwu just a couple of hours to arrive P.H from Enugu and pick him up like a common criminal while chasing away his boys scouts he called fighters.

If Adaka Boro, the most popular Ijaw man then could be picked up like a rat, then who is wike grin grin
Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by BKayy: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
tutudesz:

LOL.
You mean your international security that blows pipelines at night but run in the face of danger during day time.
Might is not by dancing with imported weapons you never use. The weapons you drop and run for your dear life when confronted.
This is your international security when they were faced with danger during daytime

Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by Kinematics: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
tutudesz:

Leave the malu to be making empty noise here. Ipigs that run with their tails imbetween their legs when jungle don mature.
Re: 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' by Basher8583: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
Odingo1:

Obasanjo was given power, Yoruba was settled on a platter of gold.

Because he knew how to play the game of politics and diplomacy

Is politics and diplomacy so difficult for you Igbos to learn.

Nobody will give you anything without you convincing them to.

Which tribe or region have you been able to convince when you are still struggling to convince yourselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations / FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec / Sen. Omo-agege Reacts To His Suspension From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.