Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,398 members, 7,850,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Where Did She Get That From? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Where Did She Get That From? (694 Views)

How Did She Get A Bsc? / What Did She Do? ! Republican ! / She Was Just 7 Years Old, How Did She Know So Much. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did She Get That From? by feelgood(m): 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2011
When I arrived for my daughter’s parent-teacher conference, the teacher seemed a bit flustered, especially when she started telling me that my little girl didn’t always pay attention in class and was sometimes a little flighty. “For example, she’ll do the wrong page in the workbook,” the teacher explained, “and I’ve even found her sitting in the wrong desk.”

“I don’t understand that,” I replied defensively. “Where could she have gotten that?”

The teacher went on to reassure me that my daughter was still doing fine in school and was sweet and likeable. Finally, after a pause, she added, “By the way, Mrs. Johnson, our appointment was for tomorrow.”
Re: Where Did She Get That From? by sunny204: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2011
hahahahahahahahaha, this has got 2 b d funniest joke i've ever read. I can't stop laughing, pls stop me b4 i laugh 2 death.
Re: Where Did She Get That From? by vincent10(m): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2011
Chei!
Re: Where Did She Get That From? by vincent10(m): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2011
Chei!
Re: Where Did She Get That From? by lysaa(f): 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2011
Seriously?

(1) (Reply)

Mary And The Managing Partner / The Backseat Driver / Big Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.