Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Mary And The Managing Partner - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mary And The Managing Partner (695 Views)

If Mary And Joseph Tried To Reach Bethlehem Today! / How Old Is Mary. . .only For The Genius. . . / SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mary And The Managing Partner by feelgood(m): 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2011
Mary was having a tough day and had stretched herself out on the couch to do a bit of what she thought to be well-deserved complaining and self- pitying.

She moaned to her mom and brother, "Nobody loves me, the whole world hates me!"

Her brother, busily occupied playing a game, hardly looked up at her and passed on this encouraging word: "That's not true, Mary. Some people don't even know you."

--------------------

The crusty old managing partner finally passed away, but his firm kept receiving calls asking to speak with him. "I'm sorry, he's dead," was the standard answer. Finally, the receptionist who fielded the calls began to realize it was always the same voice, so she asked who it was and why he kept calling.

The reply: "I used to be one of his junior associates, and I just like to hear you say it."
Re: Mary And The Managing Partner by yinkalink(f): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin @ d mary one

(1) (Reply)

Thank God We're Not Ghanaians / Universal Laws / Top 10 Jokers! Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.