Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara (17382 Views)

Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu / Reno Omokri To FG: No Need For Nepotism; Learn From Kyari's 'Criminal Gang' / Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by jarawa: 6:59am On Mar 03, 2021
Governor Bello Matawalle of Zamfara State has reacted to the National Security Council’s decision to declare Zamfara State as a no-fly zone.

The National Security Adviser, Major-General Babagana Monguno (rtd), disclosed this at the end of National Security Council meeting on Tuesday.

Monguno also announced that the federal government had banned mining activities in the state.

He said the actions were taken as a result of the high level of insecurity in the state.

But reacting to the development when Kayode Fayemi, chairman of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum (NGF), visited him on Tuesday, Matawalle said he is not sure the federal government understands the situation.

“It seems the security council doesn’t understand where the nature of the security problems in Zamfara state but if they decided to take such action let them go ahead.

“I’m not afraid of any body and the problem of insecurity in the state predated my administration.

“Nigerians are waiting to see the outcome of the security council resolution to see if these bandits would be crushed. If the federal government fails to crush them after this resolution, then Nigerians will understand that they only sat and serve themselves tea, nothing more,” he said.

He said he had started investigating those behind the abduction of students of Government Girls Secondary School, Jengebe, Zamfara.

On his part, Fayemi said the federal and state authorities must work hard to put an end to the spate of kidnapping in the country.

Governor Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi accompanied Fayemi on the visit.

https://dailytrust.com/lets-see-if-this-will-crush-bandits-matawalle-rejects-fgs-no-fly-zone

2 Likes

Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 03, 2021
There shouldn't be a no fly zone in zamfara coz there's lots of humanitarian actors there including MSF. How do they bring in their staff and other logistics?? Also, does the bandits fly jets or airplanes that the ban should be in the first place...

This just proves again that the Dullard in Aso Rock does not really think things through. Even mannabbqgrillz, the Resident Zombie Emeritus will agree with me on this.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Yenefer(f): 7:00am On Mar 03, 2021
Mutawalle is strong and independent. I believe he knows what best for his State and his people. IPOB terrorists and conehead people always crying more than the bereaved. Bandits, kidnapped students" doesn't concern y'all. Worry about your Ritual killers, Scammers, Kidnappers, Cultism, Hoodlums, Armed robbers. Yep what happens in Zamfara literally doesn't affect you. STUP for once.

Bandits and herdsmens are our people we failed them. The government recognize it and most of the people do. Boko Haram and IPOB are the biggest problems they're educated and they choose terrorism

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Anigreat: 7:02am On Mar 03, 2021
shocked

Of truth nothing really concerned me with north, because they're reaping what the sowed, and they are using this to cash out from the useless federal government.

My only problem is this bandits leaving their poverty stricken and rigid north, to come to south to disturbed the peace of sensible southerners, that's my only problem.

Btw, Matawalle is a known terrorist.

6 Likes

Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by BigDick70inch(m): 7:04am On Mar 03, 2021
W
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by HeadShot: 7:06am On Mar 03, 2021
Great movie by the North....

Kudos so far

"If I name those behind the abduction, Nigerians will be shocked"

Here we are grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Henrydonland(m): 7:06am On Mar 03, 2021
grin I don't know how a no fly zone affects the bandits and their certified business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Maxymilliano(m): 7:10am On Mar 03, 2021
“It seems the security council doesn’t understand where the nature of the security problems in Zamfara state but if they decided to take such action let them go ahead.

If the federal government fails to crush them after this resolution, then Nigerians will understand that they only sat and serve themselves tea, nothing more,” he said.

In other words, the Governor is saying that the security council is treating leprosy as lapalapa, which won't address the root cause of the problems.

The last-line cracked me up though.

3 Likes

Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by NOC1(m): 7:15am On Mar 03, 2021
“It seems the security council doesn’t understand where the nature of the security problems in Zamfara state but if they decided to take such action let them go ahead.“

Since you understand it solve the problem because state of emergency is so close to you, I know that’s what you are afraid of.

7 Likes

Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Calazoto: 8:00am On Mar 03, 2021
Bello is saying here that he knows better... grin

Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Mikelarteta(m): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2021
All these Abokis know what they are doing.

3 Likes

Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by pickatyouu: 8:01am On Mar 03, 2021
Better face security challenges in your state first.

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Xlographics: 8:01am On Mar 03, 2021
It is well
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by GamalNasser: 8:01am On Mar 03, 2021
Many questions are begging for answers in this no fly zone thing.

Why the no fly zone?

Are the bandits using aircrafts ?

Are the bandits receiving illegal airdrops of supplies?

How does the FG hope to enforce a no fly zone knowing very well it doesn't have the capacity to do that , zero 24 hours radar coverage, Nigeria has no single interceptor jet as we speak , Nigeria cannot afford the 24 hour air superiority patrols required to enforce a no fly zone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by ForeThinker: 8:01am On Mar 03, 2021
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by BruncleZuma: 8:02am On Mar 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by sam564: 8:03am On Mar 03, 2021
y are u rejecting the GCFR commands since u cant handle a mere bandit at ur backyard......
the insect that damages the vegatable is right behind the vegetable itself....
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Quality20(m): 8:05am On Mar 03, 2021
Why can't they go to Chad n get mercenary soldiers to help them clear these bandits
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 03, 2021
That is his business.

I know for a fact that chinese illegal miners are one of the causes of banditry in zamfara state.
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:07am On Mar 03, 2021
“Nigerians are waiting to see the outcome of the security council resolution to see if these bandits would be crushed
Yes, we are waiting.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by brainpulse: 8:07am On Mar 03, 2021
OOzz:
There shouldn't be a no fly zone in zamfara coz there's lots of humanitarian actors there including MSF. How do they bring in their staff and other logistics?? Also, does the bandits fly jets or airplanes that the ban should be in the first place...

This just proves again that the Dullard in Aso Rock does not really think things through. Even mannabbqgrillz, the Resident Zombie Emeritus will agree with me on this.
You are the dullard here, go and understand the military meaning of no fly zone

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by SommyGudman(m): 8:08am On Mar 03, 2021
Is that so
Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:08am On Mar 03, 2021
brainpulse:

You are the dullard here, go and understand the meaning of non fly zone
GBAMSOLUTELY!
You've said it all.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by Farki: 8:08am On Mar 03, 2021
The bandit sponsors don't want to spoil their business

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara by jumper524(m): 8:08am On Mar 03, 2021
OOzz:

I'll take your ignorance as an excuse..

https://dailytrust.com/helicopters-were-supplying-us-arms-bandit

you know nothing about what is going on apart from what the media serves you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike / Hoarded Fuel Explodes At Atani In Anambra / How To Check If Your PVC Is Ready For Collection At INEC Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.