Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) (29203 Views)

Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) / Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) / Man Tattoos Wizkid And Davido's Faces On His Back! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) by Offpoint1: 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
Dem wan wreck Bob sha, poverty na disease
Re: Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) by savageyoungboy(m): 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wetin concern me
Their matter, their opinion, their life, their tattoos.
If not be Nigeria matter I nor dey put mouth
Re: Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) by lexy2014: 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
udoakwa:
That little boy with little brain is worth to be called a man, un behalf of Nigerian men, we pass him down to Cameron where i think his type is needed

No need to say such about d guy. He is a product of his parental upbringing. d response from his mum tells u d type of home he was brought up

2 Likes

Re: Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) by ibrutex(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
NL front page tomorrow be like,:;

Bobrisky give out 1M naira to the guy who tattooed his face on his arm
Re: Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
sapphiere:
A Nigerian man has tattooed the face of a popular Nigerian cross-dresser "Bobrisky" on his arm, WonderTV media reports.

A viral video shows the moment his mother seeks for help from Bobrisky after her son had tattooed Bobrisky's face on his arm.

The mother could be heard saying; "Hi Bobrisky, Good morning ma. Please, my son will come with you o. Please help my son o. My son draw you on his hand. God will bless you ma, mama. Long life and prosperity ma.''

Click the link below to watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2-iUS_L3FY

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/227514785774733

make me self go tatoo ELTON JOHN FOR MY ARM....ASAP
Re: Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) by ojesymsym: 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
All these tattoo, na postal color or real one?
Re: Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) by kkinternet: 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
Goathead..mxxxxxm
Re: Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) by crusufixo(m): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
I don't understand how someone would stoop this low. Hmmm... Well, what can I say, human beings with different levels of reasoning....not sure if this one's level of reasoning can be classified at all.
Re: Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
Yeyeh news
Re: Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) by mozona(m): 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
chaiii
Re: Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) by Germi9: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
sapphiere:
A Nigerian man has tattooed the face of a popular Nigerian cross-dresser "Bobrisky" on his arm, WonderTV media reports.

A viral video shows the moment his mother seeks for help from Bobrisky after her son had tattooed Bobrisky's face on his arm.

The mother could be heard saying; "Hi Bobrisky, Good morning ma. Please, my son will come with you o. Please help my son o. My son draw you on his hand. God will bless you ma, mama. Long life and prosperity ma.''

poverty die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die
Re: Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) by norjibak: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Walallahi poverty is a level of disease .

[/quote]
Re: Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) by Cachetdotng: 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
Humans grin
Re: Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) by Gokoyer1401: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
I fear who no fear poverty
Re: Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) by Raskasal(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
Poverty! Poverty!! Wetin you go cause ehn?
Re: Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
DAramis:
I don't know if social media is making most people stupid or that most stupid people are being magnified by social media?
Most people have already been mad, social media is just were they could express their madness for it to go viral cry
Re: Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) by Jeffy1206(m): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wait e be like say make I do one removable tattoo collect that 1m o undecided
Re: Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) by smile11s(m): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
Poverty Na bastard
Re: Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) by emmyN(m): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
I'm quite sure she raised him as a single mum.
Re: Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) by mmadu4: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
look at his bleaching hands complete pyhco
Re: Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) by GreenDee(f): 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
Many are mad but few are roaming.
Re: Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Mama your boy done dey follow them ooo.
Re: Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) by EMMY76: 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
Where does this brobrisky of a man even gets all the millions he dashes people that tattoos his image on their bodies?
Re: Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) by themanderon: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
These are terrible times. Humans are becoming more foolish as the days are passing by. The devil is using poverty as a powerful weapon of control. Many are selling their souls in exchange for wealth. Just imagine these ones. Only God will save us.
Re: Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
grin
osamz007:
YOU'LL SEE A GUY AND A SUPPOSED MOTHER

I SEE 2 FOOLS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest: Tuface 2Baba Meeting Online By 3pm With Everyone / Hushpuppi Speaks On Deji Adeyanju's Detention / Adorable Photos Of Davido And Naomi Campbell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.