Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media (55335 Views)

Odemwingie, Mercy Akide-Udoh And Michael Essien In Adorable Photo / Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home / Akosua Puni, Michael Essien’s Wife Packs Out Over Affair With Princess Shyngle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media by davidufuoma(m): 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
After money na toto sweet pass. Gays are mad
I made the 419 likes a reality

1 Like

Re: Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media by sanpipita(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
luminouz:

Now you are answering me logically.

All the ones I have met were abused, and I'm talking 30 plus candidates, as at 2018 when undertaking a rehabilitation effort of gender compromised people. This figure has increased as at 2020. I'm in the academia, so I have first hand information on this subject.
Even feminine men or femcels as we called them(men who look like women physically) don't turn out to be homos, unless they were abused.

So, could you kindly give me a few hints about the natural born homos you have met?

Are they your friends, relatives or acquaintances? How long have you know them and their history to determine if they were abused or not? And can you tell me what age they started feeling sexual tensions for men like them?

I like gaining knowledge and so would appreciate your input

So because all you met were abused so experiences of others don't matter? let me get it right you probably work in rehabilitation center for abused people after meeting 30+ candidates you came to conclusion every homosexual must have been abused, this is laughable.

Explain why you find eg a dude having hardons for men but never for a lady?

You will need to stick rehabilitating people than make non factual statements

1 Like

Re: Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media by luminouz(m): 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
sanpipita:

So because all you met were abused so experiences of others don't matter? let me get it right you probably work in rehabilitation center for abused people after meeting 30+ candidates you came to conclusion every homosexual must have been abused, this is laughable.

Explain why you find eg a dude having hardons for men but never for a lady?

You will need to stick rehabilitating people than make non factual statements

*Sighs*

I knew it. Another intellectual dead end. Why is it so rare to find intelligent souls who desire knowledge and not emotional drivel on nairaland? Why does everything have to be so full of emotions,zero logic and a smattering of abuses? Is that the new normal, an erosion of family based virtues or just plain old frustrations from economic hardship? I can barely find 2 to 3 people to have intelligent conversations without some emotional shiit tied to it.

All I asked were questions to learn. All I got were abuses and deflected,half-assed comebacks. No single answers to my search for the knowledge you claim to have.

N.B: God bless you brother, have a nice night
Re: Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Quaddafi29: 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
Forget football status, some of these guys are wardrobe homosexuals. He might have played the game and still angles to continue.
Re: Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media by sanpipita(m): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
luminouz:

*Sighs*

I knew it. Another intellectual dead end. Why is it so rare to find intelligent souls who desire knowledge and not emotional drivel on nairaland? Why does everything have to be so full of emotions,zero logic and a smattering of abuses? Is that the new normal, an erosion of family based virtues or just plain old frustrations from economic hardship? I can barely find 2 to 3 people to have intelligent conversations without some emotional shiit tied to it.

All I asked were questions to learn. All I got were abuses and deflected,half-assed comebacks. No single answers to my search for the knowledge you claim to have.

N.B: God bless you brother, have a nice night

Someone who thinks every homosexual must have been abused is talking about intelligent discussions, experts who have seen more abuse cases won't come up with opinions like that

1 Like

Re: Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Flamemignon1(m): 11:04am On Mar 04, 2021
Ayodele1987:
Very unfortunate that u played for my dear club (blues)
You do realize that your so dear "blues" supports the LGBT+ community right?
Re: Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Flamemignon1(m): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2021
Holluwatarhyor:
speak for yourself young man
He said "I" so he obviously spoke for himself
Re: Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Flamemignon1(m): 11:20am On Mar 04, 2021
jaxxy:

It is an anomaly and they all know it. The issue is condemning them when they need help on how to stop the bad/disgusting habit not encouragement to continue.
You and the idiot called charmingrascal knows nothing about human sexuality. The internet is free
Re: Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media by jaxxy(m): 11:32am On Mar 04, 2021
Flamemignon1:

You and the idiot called charmingrascal knows nothing about human sexuality. The internet is free

U think ure talking to a novice? I know exactly what is involved, seen the whole bullshit.
Re: Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Flamemignon1(m): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2021
jaxxy:

U think ure talking to a novice? I know exactly what is involved, seen the whole bullshit.
Exactly what I meant, you are so obsessed with sex that your mind quickly engaged to that arena. I never said you know nothing about sex, I said you know nothing about human sexuality. Sex and sexuality are different, sex is just a component of sexuality, not it's form
Re: Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Flamemignon1(m): 11:54am On Mar 04, 2021
sanpipita:

Someone who thinks every homosexual must have been abused is talking about intelligent discussions, experts who have seen more abuse cases won't come up with opinions like that
Just stop man
You are literally with someone who thinks that all homosexuals were abused and he deems himself intelligent, basing his views on generalization and his personal experience. How on earth did you think you we're gonna make any headway with someone like that? Let them wallow in their ignorance, it's more funny that way
Re: Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Holluwatarhyor(m): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
Bigflamie:

And what do you expect me to do? I should kill them all or kill myself? Bro, all that matter is my children's happiness. As long as they are happy then I'm doing great
Even when someone gave birth to you and you gave birth to them
what if everyone becomes gay and lesbian,will there be a next generation??
Re: Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media by sanpipita(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Just stop man
You are literally with someone who thinks that all homosexuals were abused and he deems himself intelligent, basing his views on generalization and his personal experience. How on earth did you think you we're gonna make any headway with someone like that? Let them wallow in their ignorance, it's more funny that way

Lol its was exhausting, I could believe what I was reading, people are so bold in their ignorance

1 Like

Re: Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media by jaxxy(m): 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Exactly what I meant, you are so obsessed with sex that your mind quickly engaged to that arena. I never said you know nothing about sex, I said you know nothing about human sexuality. Sex and sexuality are different, sex is just a component of sexuality, not it's form

Drop the crap and pretence. Who mentioned sex I know almost everything there is and is completely wrong bt I’m not here to judge bt help.
Re: Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Charmingrascal(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Gay ass motherfucker
Disgusting nitwit

Tuee!
Re: Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media by makydebbie(f): 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
ibkayee:

Why can’t you mind your business? Are they sleeping with you?

grin grin
Re: Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Flamemignon1(m): 12:24am On Mar 05, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Gay ass motherfucker
Disgusting nitwit

Tuee!
Lol, man, i've been called worse

1 Like

Re: Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Flamemignon1(m): 12:26am On Mar 05, 2021
jaxxy:

Drop the crap and pretence. Who mentioned sex I know almost everything there is and is completely wrong bt I’m not here to judge bt help.
My comment stands man. You still know nothing and may I see your certificate on the subject or human behavioral and psychology so as to ascertain your stance?
Re: Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Flamemignon1(m): 12:27am On Mar 05, 2021
sanpipita:

Lol its was exhausting, I could believe what I was reading, people are so bold in their ignorance
It's just funny to watch neglecting the experiences of others and only stamping yours as the correct idea
Re: Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media by 9jaRealist: 8:14am On Mar 05, 2021
>
Ashamed of Michael Essien... sad

That he apparently lacks the courage to stick to his convictions...
There are things in life much more important than ‘likes’ and anonymous ‘followers’.

Unless his initial stance was merely political correctness...
Living one’s life according to the dictates of other people, is shallow and obtuse!

>
Re: Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
Where is the world going to..
Re: Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media by WestAfricaan: 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
pstmikol1:
Sorry for mentioning you here ma, I have come to you for your help, I'm currently in school but so broke that to eat is very hard, my Dad work is not going well at the moment and he's the only one remaining for us. Please ma i beg you, pity me and help me with anything to feed till things become normal..I will so much appreciate ma. 0064555369 .. union bank. I have been looking for help but to no avail. Thanks ma.
I have my school ID card and my school documents with me.
Thanks so much ma.
@WestAfricaan
Re: Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Emzenoz(m): 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
ibkayee:
Emzenoz
Are you there?
Because i no get money, mod ban me because of woman
Re: Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:06am On Mar 17, 2021
Lastmankc:
I Bleep one toto yesterday, and I was just wow with multiple orgasms. see the boobs as the thing soft,yansh was also soft like bread.Pretty face,I bang sotey I forget to come..Toto too sweet abeg.
and ds is one.of the things I shared dis forum with?
Fvckin Toto is now an achievement in ur life?
Instead make u invest ur shikini money in pure water or gala business, na Toto be ur immediate problem for life.
Shame no even catch u. I pity u

2 Likes

Re: Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Emeka71(m): 1:54am On Mar 26, 2021
ibkayee:
Emzenoz
Are you there?
Hello Ibikayee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met / Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.