Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Moderators Please Answer This Question - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Moderators Please Answer This Question (1047 Views)

I Need A Lady To Please Answer This Mystery About Their Body / Moderators Please Cut Out This Sex This Sex That Topics On Nairaland / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Moderators Please Answer This Question by InfernoNig: 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ikjosh04:
Know this and know peace!

You deserve everything you're getting!!

You and llegend are both serious clout chasers but the key difference is, you're a worthless piece of shit and a lady with zero "0" virtues.

I don't know you personally but damn you irritate me more than our lifeless president(Buhari).

The above is to show you're a lost cause, you daughter of Jezebel.

P.S., My intention in this comment is not to insult you, I'm just stating what's obvious and I know 90% of the feminine folks in nairaland know this for a fact!!

Mehn this is deep.
Re: Moderators Please Answer This Question by InfernoNig: 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
AHA there it is! I wish redpillers across the globe can se this, screenshots made already tho. The only shit test a man can give to a woman is what i just did even tho i really didn't intended.
You've just said the plain truth from you own mouth! That thing you just said is your main purpose of being a woman! to deceive men and forever hold men in the simpleton captivity! I just exposed your whorish characteristics and you thought you were in an arguement with me!
And for the record, i'm very sure about adent redpillers, you can never win them, its either the both of you get nothing or he beats you!
You wanna try me? you will have twins that only a simp would wanna take lmao
BITCH!

This is too much bro. Cut her a slack.

1 Like

Re: Moderators Please Answer This Question by Pegi23(f): 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
U people should let this fine girl be na. I'm sure u refuse some of u proposal that is why u are Targeting her..e no easy to fine oo

Take heart ehh and don't mind them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moderators Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
InfernoNig:

This is too much bro. Cut her a slack.
She doesn't even deserve a guy without a d1ck. Did you see what she said? did you see what she acknowledges as her entitlement because she's a woman? and because a guy fell for her?
That was golden, something you would never hear from a lady of her sort. This shit test is LEGIT
Re: Moderators Please Answer This Question by InfernoNig: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
She doesn't even deserve a guy without a d1ck. Did you see what she said? did you see what she acknowledges as her entitlement because she's a woman? and because a guy fell for her?
That was golden, something you would never hear from a lady of her sort. This shit test is LEGIT

I know. She doing it because you are all taking her serious.
Re: Moderators Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
InfernoNig:

I know. She doing it because you are all taking her serious.
If an adent redpiller knows her outside NL, she is done. I pray that redpiller is me tho
Re: Moderators Please Answer This Question by The5DME(m): 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ikjosh04:
Know this and know peace!

You deserve everything you're getting!!

You and llegend are both serious clout chasers but the key difference is, you're a worthless piece of shit and a lady with zero "0" virtues.

I don't know you personally but damn you irritate me more than our lifeless president(Buhari).

The above is to show you're a lost cause, you daughter of Jezebel.

P.S., My intention in this comment is not to insult you, I'm just stating what's obvious and I know 90% of the feminine folks in nairaland know this for a fact!!
Na man dey behind that account.
Re: Moderators Please Answer This Question by InfernoNig: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
If an adent redpiller knows her outside NL, she is done. I pray that redpiller is me tho

Definitely she is the opposite of what she portrays here. Don't be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Moderators Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
InfernoNig:

Definitely she is the opposite of what she portrays here. Don't be surprised.
She's not, don't be deceived. She's anonymus here, this is the right platform for her to speak what she actually has in her mind without feeling any form of remorse.
Think about it, most people who share very private things here are anonymus too
Re: Moderators Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
Pegi23:
U people should let this fine girl be na. I'm sure u refuse some of u proposal that is why u are Targeting her..e no easy to fine oo

Take heart ehh and don't mind them.
Thanks dear lol

1 Like

Re: Moderators Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
Zzor:
Nairaland moderators mynd44, lalasticlala(the one who derives joy in banning me unnecessarily), dominique,seun and the rest of you please are nairalanders not entitled to their opinions? Ain't you supposed to ban members who recklessly insults another member over his/her opinion? why have you all turned blind eyes to the unnecessary insults I receive daily on this forum? I'm even suspecting some of the mods are participating in the insults with their other monikas ,if you all ain't biased the likes of Ikillbrokhoes,medicH,Harunawest,martinez39s,silentgroper and co should be on ban.If something is not urgently done i may sue seun and his moderators soon.
Oh, I Thought U Were D Moderators' Favourite & Ambassador. What Has Happened Dis Time?
Re: Moderators Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Truvel:
Oh, I Thought U Were D Moderators' Favourite & Ambassador. What Has Happened Dis Time?
I can't comment in peace anymore
Re: Moderators Please Answer This Question by QueenEowyn(f): 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
They should be banned just like mosdii was banned.
misogynists and so called redpillers

3 Likes

Re: Moderators Please Answer This Question by Polynek(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
To be Frank, ZZOR is the most insulted woman in this forum, but I can't tell wat She did wrong shaa, bcox am a bit new in dix forum. But in all abeg my fellow guys make una take am easy. The tongue is very powerful, Your tongue can kill without U knowing. For me any time I see any irrelevant post I jox overlook it and go to my favorite section, no b every thread u go comment. my opinion tho.
Re: Moderators Please Answer This Question by SJay7(m): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
I go like know dis babe o
Re: Moderators Please Answer This Question by RICHSATAN: 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
2 of my manchis just bleeped this hoe in ph , they confirmed that he tow tow isa septic tank something tongue
Re: Moderators Please Answer This Question by Rocktation(f): 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
Endeavor to use the report feature more often than not.

Regards.

(1) (2)

Seriously In Need Of A Sugar Mummy In Lagos / Why Is Nigeria So Violent? / Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.