Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,689,768 members, 6,336,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 June 2021 at 10:25 AM

BOOM! Part 1 Of Crypto Vocab: Cryptocurrency Lingo - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BOOM! Part 1 Of Crypto Vocab: Cryptocurrency Lingo (3402 Views)

Cryptocurrency Masterclass : A Beginners Guide To The World Of Crypto / Rainbow Currency Is The Future Of Crypto Currency. Invest Now. / How I Earn Up To $50 To $300 Worth Of Crypto Currency In A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOOM! Part 1 Of Crypto Vocab: Cryptocurrency Lingo by LauraClasikVibe(f): 8:32pm On May 23
You know I always warn you to manage your expectations

Only MTO is giving me joy now

From $400 to $6000

That’s my solac

Someone sent me a dm that’s someone scam him of 27k

They would continue to scam you because you would not listen to warnings

DONT ENGAGE WITH PEOPLE YOU MEET ON TELEGRAM IN FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS

THEY will continue to scam you if you keep attending to scammers sending messages to you

If you don’t have any crypto assets, the best investment opportunity is now

BTC close below the $35,000 support zone and made a quick dump to $32,600. BTC is now trading around $33,500 the support zone for now is $32,000-$32,500. The major support zone is $30,000 and a must hold point for bulls. Today dump is because of the Huobi crackdown due to China ban. Alts are still too hot to touch at the moment. Buy BTC here with 25-30% of your USDT. The fundamentals are not changed for BTC. No big institutions sold yet, they are holding and maybe buying the dips. Miners are also not selling, this is sell-off from panic retail investors and will be absorbed by the market. New whales will emerged from the dump. This is once in a bull run opportunity to buy BTC dip. All these FUDs comes in every bull and BTC goes up hard everytime.

Just my personal view. Invest only what you afford to lose. Risk management is necessary.
Re: BOOM! Part 1 Of Crypto Vocab: Cryptocurrency Lingo by Soleye24(m): 6:43pm On May 24
LauraClasikVibe:

You know I always warn you to manage your expectations

Only MTO is giving me joy now

From $400 to $6000

That’s my solac

Someone sent me a dm that’s someone scam him of 27k

They would continue to scam you because you would not listen to warnings

DONT ENGAGE WITH PEOPLE YOU MEET ON TELEGRAM IN FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS

THEY will continue to scam you if you keep attending to scammers sending messages to you

If you don’t have any crypto assets, the best investment opportunity is now

BTC close below the $35,000 support zone and made a quick dump to $32,600. BTC is now trading around $33,500 the support zone for now is $32,000-$32,500. The major support zone is $30,000 and a must hold point for bulls. Today dump is because of the Huobi crackdown due to China ban. Alts are still too hot to touch at the moment. Buy BTC here with 25-30% of your USDT. The fundamentals are not changed for BTC. No big institutions sold yet, they are holding and maybe buying the dips. Miners are also not selling, this is sell-off from panic retail investors and will be absorbed by the market. New whales will emerged from the dump. This is once in a bull run opportunity to buy BTC dip. All these FUDs comes in every bull and BTC goes up hard everytime.

Just my personal view. Invest only what you afford to lose. Risk management is necessary.
Which coins are advisable to buy now, I'm a complete noob.

2 Likes

Re: BOOM! Part 1 Of Crypto Vocab: Cryptocurrency Lingo by Ffssf: 8:25pm On May 24

Re: BOOM! Part 1 Of Crypto Vocab: Cryptocurrency Lingo by LauraClasikVibe(f): 12:48pm On May 25
Firstly, register with the link https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=H1R24WDO, you get $200 FREE for trading
Soleye24:

Which coins are advisable to buy now, I'm a complete noob.
I will advise you seek knowledge first, don't be in a hurry to buy any coin. Anyway, have you registered on binance?
Re: BOOM! Part 1 Of Crypto Vocab: Cryptocurrency Lingo by LauraClasikVibe(f): 1:01pm On May 25
BTC seems like getting rejected from the 40k levels,

There are good chances of this because of the sharp rally yesterday without any support in between.

If that happens, We need to see the reaction at 36k - 35k.

I believe this will be just a healthy small pullback which won't go lower than 35k, it would be just to absorb the yesterday's huge rally.

So, Putting Bids at 35k-36k for BTC would be game plan for today.
Re: BOOM! Part 1 Of Crypto Vocab: Cryptocurrency Lingo by LauraClasikVibe(f): 1:03pm On May 25
#ETH #ETHUSDT #Long #Futures
Since the price managed to went higher than expected in the previous update it also formed new support areas such as 4H Breaker and 2H Demand inside it.
We will be bidding on the 2H Demand area to get the sniper entry and increase our Reward ratio.

Risk: 2%
Entry: $2289.42
Stop Loss: $2103
Take Profits: $2762.34 / $2940.00 / $2990.85
Re: BOOM! Part 1 Of Crypto Vocab: Cryptocurrency Lingo by LauraClasikVibe(f): 9:52am On May 27
Updates on AFRIDEX PROJECT

Our whitepaper, roadmap and official website almost ready.
Re: BOOM! Part 1 Of Crypto Vocab: Cryptocurrency Lingo by LauraClasikVibe(f): 9:52am On May 27
#BTC_QUICK_UPDATE :- #BTC Exactly Bounce Back From Our Lower Support Line. There Was Also a Good Support Of Moving Average. Now We Want 30 Minutes Candles Close Above 38450 For Invalid Bearish H&S Pattern.

After Invalidation H&S Pattern #BTC Will Try To Break Resistance Level.
Re: BOOM! Part 1 Of Crypto Vocab: Cryptocurrency Lingo by LauraClasikVibe(f): 7:28pm On May 27
Just because you gamble on meme coins, doesn't mean You should not hold solid coins!

Meme coins = Risky gambles with potential quick profits

solid coins = Long term holds for financial freedom

Don't put your life savings into memes!

In the end, fundamentals will win. �
Re: BOOM! Part 1 Of Crypto Vocab: Cryptocurrency Lingo by LauraClasikVibe(f): 7:33pm On May 27
Try this logic

How to transfer USDT from one exchange to another with low fee

From the sending exchange, buy TRXUSDT, then send the TRX to the receiver exchange, you will be charged 1trx which is $0.01, then sell the TRX back to USDT ,
Re: BOOM! Part 1 Of Crypto Vocab: Cryptocurrency Lingo by LauraClasikVibe(f): 5:56am On Jun 01
Happy new month
Re: BOOM! Part 1 Of Crypto Vocab: Cryptocurrency Lingo by LauraClasikVibe(f): 10:55pm On Jun 03
The beginner's guide to crypto currency is now out with a paying investment platform

Do you know you can make money online with you mobile phone at the comfort of your home.

If you have lost money investing in crypto join USStockMarketCrypto on Telegram. I can teach to help you recover
Re: BOOM! Part 1 Of Crypto Vocab: Cryptocurrency Lingo by LauraClasikVibe(f): 1:04pm On Jun 11
⏰⏰⏰⏰
Binance P2P Update!

Binance P2P will be removing NGN Fiat Balance as a payment method on the 14th of June, 2021. Users that want to continue using their NGN Balance to trade, can do so via the NGN/NGN pair. All NGN Fiat Balance advertisements will be closed on Monday, the 14th of June and the payment method removed. To learn how to continue trading with your NGN fiat balance, join Telegram Channel USStockMarketCrypto
Re: BOOM! Part 1 Of Crypto Vocab: Cryptocurrency Lingo by Sheriman(m): 1:26pm On Jun 11
LauraClasikVibe:
⏰⏰⏰⏰
Binance P2P Update!

Binance P2P will be removing NGN Fiat Balance as a payment method on the 14th of June, 2021. Users that want to continue using their NGN Balance to trade, can do so via the NGN/NGN pair. All NGN Fiat Balance advertisements will be closed on Monday, the 14th of June and the payment method removed. To learn how to continue trading with your NGN fiat balance, join Telegram Channel USStockMarketCrypto
Better

2 Likes

Re: BOOM! Part 1 Of Crypto Vocab: Cryptocurrency Lingo by LauraClasikVibe(f): 2:16pm On Jun 11
Sheriman:

Better
This will reduce the incident of scammers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charcoal Export Contract To Turkey (funding/partnership Required) / Learn How To Make Up To #5,000 Daily / Make $25 Per Day Without Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.