Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

"Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG (19769 Views)

2Face Mocks FG Over Plans To Spend N53.6bn To Fight Corruption / Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) / Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by allen113: 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
OK
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

This fantastically corrupt wasteman that used money for his community to acquire a multi-billionaire naira car collection, should STFU.

You know Dino, I know DIno, Nigerians know Dino,

Meaning Dino is somebody

You know you, I dont know you, Nigerians dont know you

Meaning You are nobody

A very short and true narrative
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

This fantastically corrupt wasteman that used money for his community to acquire a multi-billionaire naira car collection, should STFU.

RuudVanNisteroy:

You know Dino, I know DIno, Nigerians know Dino,

Meaning Dino is somebody

You know you, I dont know you, Nigerians dont know you

Meaning You are nobody

A very short and true narrative
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by BlessedNuel: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
I laugh in swahili
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by pquaver(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
JidennaJason:
Although he might come across to many like a well-bred Okene tout, but Senator Dino Melaye is saying the truth here.... Hunger, Insecurity, Unemployment, Lies from this administration and constant police brutality are more deadly than the virus.

Nothing to cushion the effect of the dreaded virus... Covid kills, but Hunger is Death himself.

Too many stomach infrastructure people like you in Nigeria.. So the countries like Germany on lockdown since 1 year now are stupid? Do you know how much only Hamburg is loosing in taxes? Everything is about what to eat to you guys that is why the country is exactly the way it is.. Eat, eat eat no matter how eat, even. If na terrorism, banditry, kidnapping, armed robbery and looting just do it and eat..

2 Likes

Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by Asadujames202(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
Confident thief
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by CocoaOla: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
The same goverment that hoarded ordinary indomie palliative ment for Nigerians can not be trusted with virus vaccine

They play evil politics with everything in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by plaindealer: 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
JidennaJason:
Although he might come across to many like a well-bred Okene tout, but Senator Dino Melaye is saying the truth here.... Hunger, Insecurity, Unemployment, Lies from this administration and constant police brutality are more deadly than the virus.

Nothing to cushion the effect of the dreaded virus... Covid kills, but Hunger is Death himself.

You should be explaining to the thoughtless, dumb, and useless man that dead people and sick and dying Covid patients on ventilators can not eat Boli, staying alive to eat Boli is better than being dead and not able to eat Boli.

Sensible and responsible leaders are doing everything under the sun to make sure that their people are widely vaccinated for life to get back to normal, but this useless idiot is talking about Boli?

Will Boli prevent shutdowns, loss of jobs, threat to the economy and continued disruptions in our day-to-day human activities?

Is just sad that the Nigerian youths and our so-called future generations can not reason intelligently and formulate sane and rational thoughts than these useless, daft, and inconsequential losers like this disgraced and widely rejected clown.

2 Likes

Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by lexy2014: 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
koladebrainiac:
Dino Melaye is dumb
I just realized that now with his statement

Nigeria economy has been under the mercy of Covid 19 since last year
many industries can not function anymore because of this

so with this vaccine, lots of business will come back to life
eg exhibition business

this is where I work and no international exhibitor will visit Nigeria because of Covid 19

the perception itself will scare the foreign investment away.
The vaccine will bring confidence into the mind of the foreign exhibitors to come to Nigeria, creating revenue to Nigeria through import duty and revenue for Flight sectors and entertainment sectors will benefit from them.

So dino does not know what he is saying

Dino mentioned four things: "hunger, terrorism, bandits and kidnapping".

He asked if covid19 will solve these problems. So far, u weren't able to answer that question.

Before covid19, pls what was d state of d nigerian economy? What was d living standard of nigerians?

How has d nigerian economy been under d mercy of covid19? Which "so many industries that can't function anymore because of covid19"?

D foreign investors u are talking about, is there no covid19 where they are coming from?

All d revenue nigeria has been creating since 2015, how were they utilised? How did d govt distribute covid19 palliatives at d peak of lockdown?

Is it covid19 that is responsible for banditry, terrorism and kidnappings?

1 Like

Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by pickatyouu: 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
The vaccine is needed though to get the world to normalcy

1 Like

Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by lexy2014: 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
plaindealer:

You should be explaining to the thoughtless, dumb, and useless man that dead people and sick and dying Covid patients on ventilators can not eat Boli, staying alive to eat Boli is better than being dead and not able to eat Boli.

Sensible and responsible leaders are doing everything under the sun to make sure that their people are widely vaccinated for life to get back to normal, but this useless idiot is talking about Boli?

Is just sad that the Nigerian youths and our so-called future generations can not reason intelligently and formulate sane and rational thoughts than these useless, daft, and inconsequential losers like this disgraced and widely rejected clown.

Pls who are d "sick and dying" u are referring to?

Is covid19 a greater killer in Nigeria than terrorism, banditry and hunger? Are responsible leaders not providing safety and welfare for their citizens as enshrined in section 14 (2b) of d constitution?

1 Like

Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by koladebrainiac(m): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Dino mentioned four thing: "hunger, terrorism, bandits and kidnapping".

He asked if covid19 will solve these problems. So far, u weren't able to answer that question.

Before covid19, pls what was d state of d nigerian economy? What was d living standard of nigerians?

How has d nigerian economy been under d mercy of covid19? Which "so many industries that can't function anymore because of covid19"?

D foreign investors u are talking about, is there no covid19 where they are coming from?

All d revenue nigeria has been creating since 2015, how were they utilised? How did d govt distribute covid19 palliatives at d peak of lockdown?

it will solve hunger i know that
and more generated revenue will go long way to fund security and solve security challenge
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by plaindealer: 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

Is covid19 a greater killer in Nigeria than terrorism, banditry and hunger? Are responsible leaders not providing safety and welfare for their citizens as enshrined in section 14 (2b) of d constitution?
[/s]

You obviously did not notice that I did not quote you, a common troll and I have zero desire to go back and forth with a troll with zero capacity to purvey anything sane and intelligent.

1 Like

Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by Angelfrost(m): 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
koladebrainiac:
Dino Melaye is dumb

eg exhibition business

this is where I work and no international exhibitor will visit Nigeria because of Covid 19

The vaccine will bring confidence into the mind of the foreign exhibitors to come to Nigeria, creating revenue to Nigeria through import duty and revenue for Flight sectors and entertainment sectors will benefit from them.

Please, try again... You still haven't said anything to counter the "nonsense" the idiot politician from Kogi posted above.
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by lexy2014: 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
koladebrainiac:
and more generated revenue will go long way to fund security and solve security challenge

U haven't answered my questions:

How will covid19 vaccine solve hunger? Is d problem of insecurity in Nigeria a result of lack of funds?
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by Vicdgreat556(m): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
koladebrainiac:
Dino Melaye is dumb

eg exhibition business

No matter the dept of his dumbness as claimed by u, I swear u nor fit get one quarter of his sense till u kpeme...
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by lexy2014: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
plaindealer:

You obviously did not notice that I did not quote you, a common troll and I have zero desire to go back and forth with a troll with zero capacity to purvey anything sane and intelligent.

U don't need to quote me before I quote u. Or did d person u quoted quote u before u quoted him?

Ur name calling doesn't answer any of d following questions:

Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by deeva2: 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
DINO, YOU ARE PART OF NIGERIA PROBLEMS
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by Angelfrost(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
koladebrainiac:

Still not making sense... You really need to quit acting like an alien in Nigeria!

Come down from that high horse, do some real research... Covid-19 vaccines as good as they might be won't solve this nation's pressing issues.
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by koladebrainiac(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered my questions:

How will covid19 vaccine solve hunger? Is d problem of insecurity in Nigeria a result of lack of funds?
you dont know what you were saying

first you shifted from Dino Melaye statement,then you asked question which i answered and now you asking another question again. i dont have that time
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by nomenclature(m): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
Mumu
Righteousness2:
grin grin
The Red Carpet Celebration was funny and got me thinking Deep .
Any Spirtual mind will know that there is much more to all these things.
Covid-19 itself is the Red Carpet to the Great Reset andthe New World Order .

2 Likes

Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by plaindealer: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

U don't need to quote me before I quote u. Or did d person u quoted quote u before u quoted him?

[/s]

No time for ignorant and unintelligent internet trolls.
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by lexy2014: 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
koladebrainiac:

first you shifted from Dino Melaye statement,then you asked question which i answered and now you asking another question again. i dont have that time

I didn't say anything. I only asked u questions & I don't see d answer to any question u say u answered. And since u no what u are saying, I don't no why it's difficult for u to answer d following questions:

NB: d above questions are only a follow-up to d claims u made which had no corroboration with what Dino said. Over to u professor
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Kindly Ignore the truckload of bullshit he typed.

1 Like

Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by lexy2014: 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

No time for ignorant and unintelligent internet trolls.

As an intelligent and knowledgeable dude, kindly shed light on d following:

Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by plaindealer: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
koladebrainiac:

He's a troll and that's what trolls do, they have nothing sane and rational so say, they'll instead keep trolling you and keep you going in circles forever.

I know that particular troll very well.

Save your time and energy, trust me, that's a shallow pit.
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by tezzwb(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
koladebrainiac:
Dino Melaye is dumb

eg exhibition business

That's the selfishness we're meant to deal with, you're concerned about your own business, imagine if these so called foreigners come to Nigeria and they got kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen, what will you say then? or are the people going to take vaccine on empty stomach? Farmers can't even go to farm with rest of mind and you're here talking about exhibition junks and stuff.
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by Cachetdotng: 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
He de talk like say him de suffer hunger like millions of Nigerians... hypocrite tongue
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by michoim(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
Very poor and pathetic sense from a frustrated politician, Dino melaye...

1 Like

Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by Exodora: 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
I don't know why i don't like this man for once .
What has he done for his people and the society at large as a politician.
He likes saying nonsense so that his face will be seen but still he is not seen.

1 Like

Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by Blakpot: 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
koladebrainiac:
Dino Melaye is dumb

eg exhibition business

Economist!
Na so!
Tell them.

Edit: But Buhari address one challenge without neglecting the other.

Political and Security instability also hinders growth.

There is the North n South trade problem, Rampant Kidnapping, Boko haram, growing ethnic tension...

If all these problems arent addressed, that covid 19 vaccine wouldnt make much difference.
Buhari should be a busy man right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG: 18 Out Of Deported Saudi Arabia Passengers Have Criminal Records / Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr / APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.