Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

"Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG (19771 Views)

2Face Mocks FG Over Plans To Spend N53.6bn To Fight Corruption / Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) / Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by AsawanaDgreat: 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
Na Dem Sabi their problems
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by lexy2014: 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
maxpat:
Buhari's govt really feels Nigerians are fools, they all think like cows � , better thunder go fire them all, as for kogi state governor, enjoying with Aisha makes him feels like a president too as he is sharing some pot of soup grin grin grin

D truth is that d buhari govt feels d way it feels about nigerians because nigerians are docile. Nigerians don't fight their oppressors. Too much timidity in d land& it emboldens govts like this

1 Like

Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by wislika2020: 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

This fantastically corrupt wasteman that used money for his community to acquire a multi-billionaire naira car collection, should STFU.

Kogi State don't have such money Dino has been spending so there is nothing like constituency money there.
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by lexy2014: 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
plaindealer:

He's a troll and that's what trolls do, they have nothing sane and rational so say, they'll instead keep trolling you and keep you going in circles forever.

I know that particular troll very well.

Save your time and energy, trust me, that's a shallow pit.

It's as simple as knowing what u are saying & defending it with facts. D only reason u will go round in circles is when u make a comment just for d sake of it& in d end u will be struggling to even make sense to yourself.

Name calling and getting emotional doesn't answer questions. Kindly take time to check d comments of others to your friends comments on d thread. Take time to get to no yourself before trying to no me
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by wislika2020: 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
wislika2020:

Kogi State don't have such money Dino has been spending so there is nothing like constituency money there.
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
It could cure hunger and insecurity. Blood mofos
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by koladebrainiac(m): 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
tezzwb:

That's the selfishness we're meant to deal with, you're concerned about your own business, imagine if these so-called foreigners come to Nigeria and they got kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen, what will you say then? or are the people going to take vaccine on empty stomach? Farmers can't even go to farm with rest of mind and you're here talking about exhibition junks and stuff.
atleast one needs to solve one problem and face another and another its a gradual thing

I am not holding brief for Buhari, I am one of his critics I don't like him he is incompetent but we need to say the truth
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by koladebrainiac(m): 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
Blakpot:

Economist!
Na so!
Tell them.

Edit: But Buhari address one challenge without neglecting the other.

Political and Security instability also hinders growth.

There is the North n South trade problem, Rampant Kidnapping, Boko haram, growing ethnic tension...

If all these problems arent addressed, that covid 19 vaccine wouldnt make much difference.
Buhari should be a busy man right now.
sure u are right, but we need to solve one first and see how we can deal with another

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by plaindealer: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

It's as simple as knowing what u are saying & defending it with facts. D only reason u will go round in circles is when u make a comment just for d sake of it& in d end u will be struggling to even make sense to yourself.

Name calling and getting emotional doesn't answer questions. Kindly take time to check d comments of others to your friends comments on d thread. Take time to get to no yourself before trying to no me
[/s]

Trolls mean nothing to me, refuse to take the vaccine and go and eat your boli. That's your ignorant choice.

They are not forcing you to take the vaccine so stop bothering me with your ignorant and unintelligent roll rubbish.
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by clickwtB(m): 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
Can you believe this arrant nonsesne from Dknorr Maiilayeh!
Does that your exotic cars and mansion cure hunger?!
Fake tree climbing folk!
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by lexy2014: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Trolls mean nothing to me, refuse to take the vaccine and go and eat your boli. That's your ignorant choice.

They are not forcing you to take the vaccine so stop bothering me with your ignorant and unintelligent roll rubbish.

Am not sure I no d meaning of "Troll" either apart from d DreamWorks cartoon by that name.

I am also not sure when u & I had any discussion as to d above. But based on d fact that u are knowledgeable & intelligent, am surprised that u are still having problems answering these simple questions:

Pls who are d "sick and dying" u are referring to?

Is covid19 a greater killer in Nigeria than terrorism, banditry and hunger? Are responsible leaders not providing safety and welfare for their citizens as enshrined in section 14 (2b) of d constitution?
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by lexy2014: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
koladebrainiac:
sure u are right, but we need to solve one first and see how we can deal with another

Which one needs to be solved first? Does solving or not solving d problems of covid19 on one hand affect d solving of hunger, terrorism, bandits and kidnapping on d other hand?
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by guy222: 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
PatriotExact:

You know Dino, I know DIno, Nigerians know Dino,

Meaning Dino is somebody

You know you, I dont know you, Nigerians dont know you

Meaning You are nobody

A very short and true narrative
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
obsolute thrash. Even Ibrahim Shakau is known all over nigeria, so your point is pointless. Olodo.
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by ibedun: 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
JidennaJason:
Although he might come across to many like a well-bred Okene tout, but Senator Dino Melaye is saying the truth here.... Hunger, Insecurity, Unemployment, Lies from this administration and constant police brutality are more deadly than the virus.

Nothing to cushion the effect of the dreaded virus... Covid kills, but Hunger is Death himself.

Hehehehe

Foolish Nigerian people.......plenty land, plenty people, plenty water, sun and rain yafun yafun!!

Senseless migration to Lagos, Abuja and other big cities.

Hunger Kee all of you lazy bastrdds!!!
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by Blisteringbeast: 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=omojesu202 post=99571751]Dino is another shameless Nigerian politician (SNP). Person wey supposed dey hide enjoy him loot. [/quote
he should stop parading himself as senator...
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by plaindealer: 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Am not sure I no d meaning of "Troll" either apart from d DreamWorks cartoon by that name.

I am also not sure when u & I had any discussion as to d above. But based on d fact that u are knowledgeable & intelligent, am surprised that u are still having problems answering these simple questions:

Is covid19 a greater killer in Nigeria than terrorism, banditry and hunger? Are responsible leaders not providing safety and welfare for their citizens as enshrined in section 14 (2b) of d constitution?

Ok, let me indulge you against my best judgement.

Should Nigeria refuse to offer and give Covid vaccine until every Nigerian can afford to eat Boli and end terrorism?

Yes or no?
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by plaindealer: 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
lexy2014:

So, the government doesn't have any constitutional obligation to offer, give treatment and protect Nigerians against pandemics and protect Nigerians against disease and viral infections?

You mean life must not go on and everything must stop because of terrorism?

See why I concluded that you sound ignorant and unintelligent?

1 Like

Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by AmDayo: 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
koladebrainiac:
Dino Melaye is dumb
I just realized that now with his statement

Nigeria economy has been under the mercy of Covid 19 since last year
many industries can not function anymore because of this

so with this vaccine, lots of business will come back to life
eg exhibition business

this is where I work and no international exhibitor will visit Nigeria because of Covid 19

the perception itself will scare the foreign investment away.
The vaccine will bring confidence into the mind of the foreign exhibitors to come to Nigeria, creating revenue to Nigeria through import duty and revenue for Flight sectors and entertainment sectors will benefit from them.

So dino does not know what he is saying

You are the real dumbo here.
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by Coinbased: 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
Lol
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
guy222:
obsolute thrash. Even Ibrahim Shakau is known all over nigeria, so your point is pointless. Olodo.

If you knew what olodo means, you would have been careful to share what beings to only you with someone else.

Did your brain misinterpret the fact that I didn't say Shekau is not known? Why would you jump into a conversation that is too high to allow your 1kilobyte brain to boot?

Abeg, proudly guard your olodo title. It is for only you oh
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by lexy2014: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
plaindealer:

Ok, let me indulge you against my best judgement.

Should Nigeria refuse to offer and give Covid vaccine until every Nigerian can afford to eat Boli and end terrorism?

Yes or no?

I don't no. U tell me. Meanwhile,

Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by lexy2014: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
plaindealer:

So, the government doesn't have any constitutional obligation to offer, give treatment and protect Nigerians against pandemics and protect Nigerians against disease and viral infections?

You mean life must not go on and everything must stop because of terrorism?

See why I concluded that you sound ignorant and unintelligent?

D same thing we are saying. Since u are intelligent & knowledgeable, I still don't see why these little questions seem to be giving u so much headache & heartache:

Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by plaindealer: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't no. U tell me. Meanwhile,

So, according to you, the FG shouldn't provide Covid vaccine or that Covid vaccine is irrelevant because terrorism, hunger and banditry are more important.

Then I asked you to answer Yes or No if Nigeria should refuse to offer and give Covid vaccine until every Nigerian can afford to eat Boli and end terrorism?

And your answer is you don't know?

See how vacuous and shallow you are.

If you don't know, it means you don't know what you are talking about, it means you are clueless, it means you can not support your stance with mentally sound and objective Yes or No.
Obviously, your answer is no.

It means you are of course a troll as concluded. grin grin grin
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by plaindealer: 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
lexy2014:

D same thing we are saying. Since u are intelligent & knowledgeable, I still don't see why these little questions seem to be giving u so much headache & heartache:

Covid killed almost 2,000 Nigerians within a year, please give us a credible figure, how many Nigerians died due to terrorist acts within the same period.

Watch, the troll is going to come back and say I don't know... grin grin grin
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by plaindealer: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
Going by these mentally shallow and unintelligent people's ignorant assertions, the World Health Organization need to issue a worldwide bulletin that all the countries with poor and hungry people with terrorism must not give Covid Vaccine until all their poor people are no longer poor and until every citizen have Boli to eat and until they end terrorism.

Oya, WHO, over to you, our ignorant and mentally shallow experts in Nigeria don talk..

grin grin
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by lexy2014: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
plaindealer:

So, according to you, the FG shouldn't provide Covid vaccine or that Covid vaccine is irrelevant because terrorism, hunger and banditry are more important.

Then I asked you to answer Yes or No if Nigeria should refuse to offer and give Covid vaccine until every Nigerian can afford to eat Boli and end terrorism?

And your answer is you don't know?

See how vacuous and shallow you are.

If you don't know, it means you don't know what you are talking about, it means you are clueless, it means you can not support your stance with mentally sound and objective Yes or No.
Obviously, your answer is no.

It means you are of course a troll as concluded. grin grin grin

U said "according to you...". Can u pls quote what I said that made u say "according to you..." so we can also test your cluelessness and how mentally sound and objective u are.

U also said "you can not support your stance". So what is my stance? Can u quote verbatim d stance I took that u said I can't support? Let's also test ur level of "vacuousity and shallowness".

Pls when did "I don't know" mean d same thing as "no"? Am sure with ur high level of knowledge & intelligence, u can help us out with d answers to that.

Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by lexy2014: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
plaindealer:

Covid killed almost 2,000 Nigerians within a year, please give us a credible figure, how many Nigerians died due to terrorist acts within the same period.

Watch, the troll is going to come back and say I don't know... grin grin grin

Oga, u were asked 3 questions & u answered 1. And inside d one u answered, u were given 3 indices& u picked just one. So what are u celebrating?

1. Pls who are d "sick and dying" u are referring to?

2. Is covid19 a greater killer in Nigeria than terrorism, banditry and hunger?

3. Are responsible leaders not providing safety and welfare for their citizens as enshrined in section 14 (2b) of d constitution?
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by plaindealer: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
lexy2014:

U said "according to you...". Can u pls quote what I said that made u say "according to you..." so we can also test your cluelessness and how mentally sound and objective u are.

U also said "you can not support your stance". So what is my stance? Can u quote verbatim d stance I took that u said I can't support? Let's also test ur level of "vacuousity and shallowness".

Pls when did "I don't know" mean d same thing as "no"? Am sure with ur high level of knowledge & intelligence, u can help us out with d answers to that.

I don't know and No are two different things with two different meanings.

No means categorically CAPITAL NO and you totally object.

I don't know means you don't know if yes or no and you categorically can not say yes or no.

Dude, you obviously skipped elementary school.
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by plaindealer: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Are responsible leaders not providing safety and welfare for their citizens as enshrined in section 14 (2b) of d constitution?

So, providing Covid vaccine is not providing for the safety and welfare of the citizens..?

What kind of kabukabu mentality is this for Good's sake?

grin grin
Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by lekankolade(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
After he don take him own vaccine in Dubai....
Comedian

1 Like

Re: "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG by lexy2014: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
plaindealer:

I don't know and No are two different things with two different meanings.

No means categorically CAPITAL NO and you totally object.

I don't know means you don't know if yes or no and you categorically can not say yes or no.

Dude, you obviously skipped elementary school.

If "I don't no" and "no" mean two different things according to u, then why are u still entangling urself?
U haven't answered d following questions:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History / Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun / Simon Achuba To Be Impeached As Kogi Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.