Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

This Is Between North And The Rest Of The Country - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / This Is Between North And The Rest Of The Country (290 Views)

Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO! / Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It / The Palm Tree And The Rest Of Us by Okenye Rev. Fr. Dr. F.O.F Onwudufor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Between North And The Rest Of The Country by Hushbingo: 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
[my comment on a tribal trend deleted few minutes ago)...

The food war is not just for the west alone. The Fulanis also committed the same atrocities in the Eastern side thus the invention of MNK(ESN) to curb them. Even the Niger Delta side felt the impact too, many lives were lost and shattered by the Fulanis and hausas..

The truth of the matter is, the Northerners can not continue to unite with the rest of the country. They are rejected by three regions put together... The west, the east, the south..... Let them go and kill themselves, kidnap themselves and rape themselves... We can't bear to see our people's lives shattered because of cow meat and food stocks...

The president should open border for the importation of food items to these regions. I know it's impossible as the President himself is a terrorist disguised in Western Apparel... Who cares any way ?.... I have pepper and tomatoes planted in my garden. I have edible leafs and many others, plus casava in my fenced family owned five acres.... We have neighbors that breeds chicken and turkey here, who even need these people sef ?

Southerners should stand too and stop the movement of our natural resources to these poor bast*ds...

It's time the youth stand up and dethrone the Fulanis in Abuja. Let's say no to them and save the future of our children....

These people even had the guts to compare humans to cow. To threaten us in our fathers' land... We nor go take am again oooo

When Ejiro die for Boko Haram fight(North east), full area cry for Aladja warri... Why we let our pikin die for wetin nor concern us.. ? Cos work nor dey, pikin kon join army...

Wetin pain me pass sef say dsame Fulanis kill he(deceased) mama for Obiaruku barely one year later.... Wetin sef ?, I fit counts many young Bloods wey don drop for Delta cos of these strange Fulanis and hausas...

Time to speak up and start the war... If we perish, we perish... After all, we don die many times...("cowards die many times before their time, the valiant never tastes of death but once".... Shakespeare).

The youth should be United and this time, more aggressive than #ENDSARS....

#NaMeTalkAm
Re: This Is Between North And The Rest Of The Country by Fahdiga(m): 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
No matter what we the southern Nigerians will survive and come out even stronger

(1) (Reply)

Gombe Sauth, Tangale Chiefdom, Press Release (humanitarian Crisis) / Acceleratism / Ijele Masquerade One The Greatest Masquerade In Sub-saharan Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.