Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours (17466 Views)

48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG / COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) / COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by helicoptarr: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
nkiliuzo:
buhari should first be vaccinated and it must be televised for the nation to see, this are what sensible leaders do.
this their PR stunt will not work, 2.4 kor 240 million ni

Will Buhari be given the same vaccine as the one they'll bring to you?

Ponder!
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by dasparrow: 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ddokie:
Best of luck to them.

As for me and my family, not even a drop of that vaccine is entering our system.

Gbam! Well said.
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by dasparrow: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
As for me, I am not taking that poison called covid-19 vaccine. They can have it.
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by helicoptarr: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
uptimum123:

Correction :

Vaccine is not for cure but for prevention

DOCTORS SAY THAT VACCINATED PEOPLE CAN STILL CONTRACT COVID-19.

BUT MOST PEOPLE IN NIGERIA THINK THAT IT'LL CURE AND PREVENT COVID-19.

WE MUST BE FULLY AWARE OF WHAT WE'RE GOING TO INGEST INTO OUR BODIES.
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by helicoptarr: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
gypsey:
Where are you getting all these conspiracy rubbish from? I have had the vaccine last month and i am still alive.

If you don't want the vaccines don't take it, it isn't by force

Let the people who are not ignorant like you take the vaccine. cheesy

I read about this corona virus about a decade ago as a so-called Conspiracy Theory, but here we are today.

Most conspiracy theories that I read over a decade ago are gradually coming to pass.
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
helicoptarr:

I read about this corona virus about a decade ago as a so-called Conspiracy Theory, but here we are today.

Most conspiracy theories that I read over a decade ago are gradually coming to pass.

Did you also read about the 1918 spanish flu pandemic? cheesy and oh! What about Ebola? HiV Aids, Malaria or cholera? Did you read about those too.

Look! as i ve said, don't take the vaccine simple! If you think it is the mark of 666 beast, the 5 G chip, the bill gates bid to kill everyone, new world order, bla bla bla. Have you ever asked yourself why? Why would someone or they want to do all these to you?

The vaccine is not by force.
As for me i have being vaccinated and i cannot wait to meet that beast, 666 or be chipped. smiley

Look! If you go searching for negative conspiracies about anything, negative conspiracies you would find and vise versa.
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by helicoptarr: 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
Heavensent01:
will the vaccination stop people from being dumb, unreasonable and bank their life against fire, robbery or road accident, boat mishap and aircrash
?

them kuku no say Africa no dey think deep

GREAT POINT!

IF THE COUNTRIES WHERE THESE VACCINES ARE COMING FROM LOVE AFRICA SO MUCH, WHY DO THEY CARE LESS ABOUT TERRORISM, POVERTY, MALNUTRITION (WHILE FOODS WASTE A GREAT DEAL IN THEIR COUNTRIES), MALARIA ANS OTHER KILLER DISEASES?

OUR FATE IS NOT IN THEIR HANDS EXCEPT WE HAND IT OVER TO THEM OVER ANS OVER AGAIN.
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by lexy2014: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
helicoptarr:

GREAT POINT!

IF THE COUNTRIES WHERE THESE VACCINES ARE COMING FROM LOVE AFRICA SO MUCH, WHY DO THEY CARE LESS ABOUT TERRORISM, POVERTY, MALNUTRITION (WHILE FOODS WASTE A GREAT DEAL IN THEIR COUNTRIES), MALARIA ANS OTHER KILLER DISEASES?

OUR FATE IS NOT IN THEIR HANDS EXCEPT WE HAND IT OVER TO THEM OVER ANS OVER AGAIN.

These countries don't care less about "terrorism, poverty, malnutrition. Am sure u aware of d billions of dollars they have donated to Africa in d name of fighting poverty& hunger only for it to end up in private pockets and d problems persist. Oyibo had his problems. He can't add Africa to his problems
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by lexy2014: 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
uptimum123:
Me and my family has also registered.... What are you waiting for Nairalanders

Must everyone do what u& ur family are doing?
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by Blackdisciple(m): 6:54am On Mar 04, 2021
uptimum123:

Correction :
Vaccine is not for cure but for prevention
Which mean covid19 patients will certainly die?
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by uptimum123(m): 8:31am On Mar 04, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Which mean covid19 patients will certainly die?

Covid19 is not a death sentence...many will get better but some will die due to complications..most especially when you already have one form of health issues.
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by uptimum123(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Must everyone do what u& ur family are doing?
Yes especially when it comes to saving lives.
Prevention is better than cure

1 Like

Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by lexy2014: 8:38am On Mar 04, 2021
uptimum123:

Yes especially when it comes to saving lives.

Saving which lives? Are d people that are alive alive because of u and ur family?
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by uptimum123(m): 9:29am On Mar 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Saving which lives? Are d people that are alive alive because of u and ur family?

You and that of your families

1 Like

Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by lexy2014: 9:42am On Mar 04, 2021
uptimum123:

You and that of your families

Are d people that are alive alive because of u and ur family?
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 04, 2021
As palliative no good for people like us, so the vaccine no go still good for where we dey. Make una store it the way una stored those palliatives. Until next ENDSARZ protest. We will break the warehouses where they are stored and loot them all as we looted palliatives so that I will be one of the hoodlums.

Mad people
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by uptimum123(m): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Are d people that are alive alive because of u and ur family?

Some of them might not be if they don't share the same orientation like me and my family.

1 Like

Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by lexy2014: 10:35am On Mar 04, 2021
uptimum123:

Some of them might not be if they don't share the same orientation like me and my family.

Are d people that are alive alive because of u and ur family? Yes or no
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by Blackdisciple(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2021
uptimum123:

Covid19 is not a death sentence...many will get better but some will die due to complications..most especially when you already have one form of health issues.

Hmmmm.
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by helicoptarr: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
lexy2014:

These countries don't care less about "terrorism, poverty, malnutrition. Am sure u aware of d billions of dollars they have donated to Africa in d name of fighting poverty& hunger only for it to end up in private pockets and d problems persist. Oyibo had his problems. He can't add Africa to his problems

Valid.

They've got their own peculiar issues as well.

However, we must be guided in our interactions with foreign entities. That's the way of international relations.
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by helicoptarr: 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
gypsey:
Did you also read about the 1918 spanish flu pandemic? cheesy and oh! What about Ebola? HiV Aids, Malaria or cholera? Did you read about those too.

Look! as i ve said, don't take the vaccine simple! If you think it is the mark of 666 beast, the 5 G chip, the bill gates bid to kill everyone, new world order, bla bla bla. Have you ever asked yourself why? Why would someone or they want to do all these to you?

The vaccine is not by force.
As for me i have being vaccinated and i cannot wait to meet that beast, 666 or be chipped. smiley

Look! If you go searching for negative conspiracies about anything, negative conspiracies you would find and vise versa.

You don vex sad
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by Alezy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
OdefaGirl:
I have had Covid twice.....1st in June, although not confirmed but I suffered the symptoms throughout... ALL of them including gasping for air few times.
2nd was early February....was having daily contact with a carrier whose case was confirmed to be positive cool cool.....fell sick again with few symptoms..
And am here angry...... my hot water therapy (ginger, garlic, lemon and onions) keeps me going.....drink it hot and inhale it too. Wow
It won't be as bad as it is overseas here....
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
helicoptarr:

You don vex sad
No, i just explained to you how things works in reality.
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by pquaver(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
atonement12:
Protect yourself from what? A near Zero- percent fatality infection? There are other more important things to waste your time, energy and resources on.

For a healthy person.. Do you know how many Nigerian are sick but don't know? It's very fatal gor people with underlying illness.. This is the difference between we and oyinbo. And we always blame government for everything. Oyinbo man government put restrictions and they average man is complying with it because he is not only thinking about himself.. He might be healthy with 0 fatality rate but What senor Müller, Frau Meyer? Who are old and susceptibility to the disease with high fatality rate? So he makes himself uncomfortable for the past 1 year because of others.. This has nothing to do with government now only simple care and love for your neighbours. If in this pandemic you are so obstinate and selfish to wear ordinary mask und others stuffs yet you are not the president. Don't you see you will be worst than the politicians if you enter there? Make we dey as Nigerianschange oo
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by atonement12: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
pquaver:

For a healthy person.. Do you know how many Nigerian are sick but don't know? It's very fatal gor people with underlying illness.. This is the difference between we and oyinbo. And we always blame government for everything. Oyinbo man government put restrictions and they average man is complying with it because he is not only thinking about himself.. He might be healthy with 0 fatality rate but What senor Müller, Frau Meyer? Who are old and susceptibility to the disease with high fatality rate? So he makes himself uncomfortable for the past 1 year because of others.. This has nothing to do with government now only simple care and love for your neighbours. If in this pandemic you are so obstinate and selfish to wear ordinary mask und others stuffs yet you are not the president. Don't you see you will be worst than the politicians if you enter there? Make we dey as Nigerianschange oo
You really believe your mask can stop a virus? Do you really know how small a virus is? Now the crazy doctor Fauci is even telling you to wear double mask-so that you can suffocate to death, and you're gullibly following their instructions. Corona Insanity!
My "simple care and love for my neighbor" is to warn them that there is more to this controlled-madness than meets the eyes.
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by pquaver(m): 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
atonement12:
You really believe your mask can stop a virus? Do you really know how small a virus is? Now the crazy doctor Fauci is even telling you to wear double mask-so that you can suffocate to death, and you're gullibly following their instructions. Corona Insanity!
My "simple care and love for my neighbor" is to warn them that there is more to this controlled-madness than meets the eyes.

I work in the corona station.. I know how mask impede transfer.. We say in German that die Übertragungsweg oder Kette ist durch die Tragung von Masken gebrochen.. Meaning Transmission is reduced or roken withe the use of mask. Bro it works. Especially clinical ask and ffp mask.. Here you are only allowed to wear those 2 in public
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by pquaver(m): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
atonement12:

Brodaly you will not suffocate believe me. I work with Ffpmask for 8hrs a day 5 days a week and I am so used to it that outside I even wear it forgetting to pull it down.. I run with it maybe if I am trying to catch a bus or train.. It a matter of little discomfort for greater good. Believe bro. The virus is real and I have seen first hand what it can do.. Even my friends who were quarantined for testing positive but where Asymptomatic do not have pleasant stories to tell of Covid. Please bro help others and ur self. God bless u as u do so. And God bless Nigeria
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by atonement12: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
pquaver:

Brodaly you will not suffocate believe me. I work with Ffpmask for 8hrs a day 5 days a week and I am so used to it that outside I even wear it forgetting to pull it down.. I run with it maybe if I am trying to catch a bus or train.. It a matter of little discomfort for greater good. Believe bro. The virus is real and I have seen first hand what it can do.. Even my friends who were quarantined for testing positive but where Asymptomatic do not have pleasant stories to tell of Covid. Please bro help others and ur self. God bless u as u do so. And God bless Nigeria
I respect your need to be consciencious, but knowledge is more important. When I say knowledge, I mean divine knowledge. I am not here to discourage those that wants to wear mask. If wearing masks works, why the high incidence of death rate in western nations where there is more sense of duty in following instructions compared to other regions. Can we say someone is doctoring the figures?,Or perhaps that's why suddenly there is little or no records of the yearly flu- it has suddenly morphed into covid
Some of us were favoured to know that this high-drama is coming on the world more than six years ago.
The real needs of billions on earth is not this organized panic drama just to give the immoral vaccine.
When the time comes, many of these soulless criminals are going to have a noose around their neck and hung high for distracting and deceiving humanity.
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by atonement12: 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
pquaver:

I work in the corona station.. I know how mask impede transfer.. We say in German that die Übertragungsweg oder Kette ist durch die Tragung von Masken gebrochen.. Meaning Transmission is reduced or roken withe the use of mask. Bro it works. Especially clinical ask and ffp mask.. Here you are only allowed to wear those 2 in public
Your masks is only fairly effective against bacterial airborne diseases hardly against an ultra-microscopic viral disease.
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by 9jaRealist: 6:56am On Mar 05, 2021
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by pquaver(m): 7:17am On Mar 05, 2021
atonement12:
I respect your need to be consciencious, but knowledge is more important. When I say knowledge, I mean divine knowledge. I am not here to discourage those that wants to wear mask. If wearing masks works, why the high incidence of death rate in western nations where there is more sense of duty in following instructions compared to other regions. Can we say someone is doctoring the figures?,Or perhaps that's why suddenly there is little or no records of the yearly flu- it has suddenly morphed into covid
Some of us were favoured to know that this high-drama is coming on the world more than six years ago.
The real needs of billions on earth is not this organized panic drama just to give the immoral vaccine.
When the time comes, many of these soulless criminals are going to have a noose around their neck and hung high for distracting and deceiving humanity.
It is proven scientifically that the wearing of clinical mask and ffp mask reduces the rate of infection. Especially when the infected is the one wearing an ffp mask. This is a Fact.. The death rate in Western nation was due to Lack of total compliance and knowledge.. Now more information is know about the virus and see how complying nations incident rate are decelerating at a high rate..
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by atonement12: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2021
pquaver:

It is proven scientifically that the wearing of clinical mask and ffp mask reduces the rate of infection. Especially when the infected is the one wearing an ffp mask. This is a Fact.. The death rate in Western nation was due to Lack of total compliance and knowledge.. Now more information is know about the virus and see how complying nations incident rate are decelerating at a high rate..
"The death rate in Western nation was due to Lack of total compliance and knowledge." - You know this your statement is completely untrue if not dishonest! The truth is that many patients were deprived of. basic treatments such as the use of hydrochloroquine et al in many parts of Europe and some states in US. just to increase the fatality records to justify lockdowns and vaccinations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Surrogacy, How Effective Is It In Nigeria? / Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme / How Do You Dispose Placenter After Child Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.