Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours (17622 Views)

48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG / COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) / COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by pquaver(m): 9:51am On Mar 05, 2021
atonement12:
"The death rate in Western nation was due to Lack of total compliance and knowledge." - You know this your statement is completely untrue if not dishonest! The truth is that many patients were deprived of. basic treatments such as the use of hydrochloroquine et al in many parts of Europe and some states in US. just to increase the fatality records to justify lockdowns and vaccinations.

No that is trump propaganda you are propagating there.. The reason was simply lack of total compliance and deep knowledge of the virus scientifically.. Now we know better than last year more about the virus and as time goes on more Wil be known and better treatment and handling will follow
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by atonement12: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2021
pquaver:

No that is trump propaganda you are propagating there.. The reason was simply lack of total compliance and deep knowledge of the virus scientifically.. Now we know better than last year more about the virus and as time goes on more Wil be known and better treatment and handling will follow
Propaganda? Wow! Is that what the leftist main stream media told you? If it is about lack of total compliance, then 95% of us should now be dead in Africa and most parts of Asia.
There will be no better treatment that will come with this covid charade. What they will do is to keep telling ypu to come for 2nd, 3rd, 4th....dose. They will keep trying to cover up the discrepancies, side effects and lies as it manifests. I rest my case. Bye!
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by pquaver(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2021
atonement12:
Propaganda? Wow! Is that what the leftist main stream media told you? If it is about lack of total compliance, then 95% of us should now be dead in Africa and most parts of Asia.
There will be no better treatment that will come with this covid charade. What they will do is to keep telling ypu to come for 2nd, 3rd, 4th....dose. They will keep trying to cover up the discrepancies, side effects and lies as it manifests. I rest my case. Bye!

No its science that told me. The same science that told you to use chloroquine for malaria and later developed other ways to deal with it lie Athesunate etc. Said your hydrochloquine or what ever you call it is not the cure for Covid 19.. Simple
Re: 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours by helicoptarr: 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
gypsey:
No, i just explained to you how things works in reality.

Whose reality, sir?

I think each individual forms their perception of reality based on the peculiarity of their background, experiences, and all. Therefore, it differs from person to person.

Galileo Galilei was killed by the papal supremacy because they disagreed with him that the Sun(Sol) was the centre of the solar system. Heliocentric perception was not the reality at the time but it is today.

Truth or reality is essentially subjective.

Or what do you think, bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Iwosan-Lagoon Hospial On Victoria Island. / Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme / Human Breast Milk On Sale Via Website: The Hazards Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.