Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno (41530 Views)

“Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara / This New Tariff Must Not Stand! - Simon Musa / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Sowore When They Met In New York Before His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by ZaramT: 7:35am On Mar 04, 2021
And you voted buhari for a 2nd tenure because of his competency SHAME!!!

ThreeBlackBird:
Reno should give the guy a break. He's a politician and can be anything but a fanatic. The Otuoke weakling whom he worships day and night has been everywhere too. He even ran to Yoruba obas whose gods could barely win the critical local governments that mattered in the Yorubaland.

Reno should rest.

Jonathan's incompetence destroyed Jonathan. Don't hinge his failure on anyone. Not even Jonathan himself would do that.
Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by Heavensent01(m): 7:39am On Mar 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I know you all gonna insult me on this one....but ain't scared Because am a real niggarrr and a Bini son
I keep on saying it ....sowore has always been a pussy ass niggarr...and he is a gonna remain a pussy ass niggarr
Fighting for his own damnn interests
Same moda fuckkker that destroyed Jonathan now wants freedom
He ain't gonna see no freedom...pussy ass moda fuckkker

you're not a real niggar if you see Gej as a real niggar

a real niggar don't repeat words. you're just a real niggar wannabe, you're a talkative

no real niggar have time for babysit talk
Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by Akaujaa(m): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2021
Onnasucs1:
Sowore is a drama king, but I feel he should be given a chance to rule this Nation

You just confirmed that he is a drama King and you are saying he should be given a chance to rule this nation. So, a drama King should rule this nation? Your brain is paining you.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by saajus: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2021
What I saw here is open-mindedness. Religion won't influence his decisions if he's given a chance.

Yoruba people do not carry religion on their head like gala. I am a Christian. My dad was a Muslim that got converted to Christianity before he got married. My Grandfather was an IFA priest. So, in my whole extended family, you will find Muslim, Christian and traditional religion worshippers. We all still have common ground and don't hate each other for our beliefs. This applies to several families in the Yoruba land. Sometimes the husband will be Muslim, the wife a Christian, children will be exposed to both religion and they choose one when they become a teenager.
Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by greypencils: 7:57am On Mar 04, 2021
Onnasucs1:
Sowore is a drama king, but I feel he should be given a chance to rule this Nation
He can rule his state first. He is not the first making this stupid mistake, Kingsley Moghalu, Fela
Durotoye, Pat Utomi, Chris Okotie, Dele Momodu, Nuhu Ribadu, If these guys are really serious, they need a platform to launch and the best platform is usually from a gubernatorial position.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by Qatar2022: 8:02am On Mar 04, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:
Reno should give the guy a break. He's a politician and can be anything but a fanatic. The Otuoke weakling whom he worships day and night has been everywhere too. He even ran to Yoruba obas whose gods could barely win the critical local governments that mattered in the Yorubaland.

Reno should rest.

Jonathan's incompetence destroyed Jonathan. Don't hinge his failure on anyone. Not even Jonathan himself would do that.
And your darling Daddy is competent , you people love suffering continue suffering
Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by emaopel: 8:02am On Mar 04, 2021
Onnasucs1:
like Bihari abi?
Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by emaopel: 8:03am On Mar 04, 2021
Onnasucs1:
like Buhari abi?
Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by Codes151(m): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2021
Onnasucs1:
with only you inside.

You won't go and take your med
Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2021
Qatar2022:

And your darling Daddy is competent , you people love suffering continue suffering
So because I said Jonathan is incompetent, it mean Buhari is competent? Why do you love comparing failure with failure?
Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 04, 2021
Onnasucs1:
YOU MUST BE A COMEDIAN
Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by POTUT(m): 8:43am On Mar 04, 2021
Elect Sowore and have a dictator on your hands. Take a look at history and antecedents. Those who brazenly oppose a dictator with force end up being dictators themselves. Only exception I know is Mandela.
Onnasucs1:
Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by 8BowlofFlour: 9:08am On Mar 04, 2021
Lol this write up is a funny piece
Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by showafrica(m): 9:13am On Mar 04, 2021
Onnasucs1:

Are you ok, you don't know desperate people when you see them. Well, i believe the youth blood in him is better than the vegetables we had but let us aim higher, we deserve better.
Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 9:32am On Mar 04, 2021
Bros if 500 airtime nor too small just update me your number
In addition
All the individuals in SE&SS that fought against Jonathan are facing it hot hot
God is not a man that must be mock
ScamHunter:
True. All of them who blackmailed Jonathan, I mean the backstabbing treacherous lot all have dates with destiny, with terror and disrepute. From SW to MB to N. Jonathan is one man that reminds me of the biblical statement of Jesus. Blessed are they who do not fight for themselves (Meek) for they receive what God has promised (inherit the earth).

Who else notices the lies they still pander that Jonathan is incompetent? A man whose government made the country the fastest growing and top economy in Africa? They all formed a network of betrayal and sabotage against him just to grab power not realizing that the God of the tail-less animal drives away flies for it.

All the evil they accuse Jonathan of, They're 1000 times worse. Some said he never saved for rainy days, but guess what? He did under Ngozi Okonjo Iweala but these same APC in power pressured, blackmailed and arm-twisted through protests and harangued his government to the point of getting court judgement to waste the money so that they'll have something against him.

You see the picture above where Yoruba chiefs are pointing sticks at him? A Yoruba lady actually told me that in their culture, you do not point sticks at a human being, so they were more or less cursing a president because they wanted their own people in power. What does that tell you? Network of Betrayals. Are they better or worse off today?

Your guess is as good as mine.

But I am still watching...

patiently

Have you noticed that the two regions that backed Jonathan, SE&SS are the relatively peaceful places today? SE&SS voted for and sowed peace, so peace must they reap. Some sowed to the wind and are reaping whirlwind. Is it a coincidence or retribution for treachery?

As long as the earth remains, seed time and harvest, cold and heat shall not cease.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by Lovelyn451(f): 9:49am On Mar 04, 2021
he's religion tolerance
Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:00am On Mar 04, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Reno should rest.

Jonathan is hero of a president compared to buhari. Hope you know that very well
Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by Sonn(m): 10:30am On Mar 04, 2021
ubimagos:
What else do you need prove for, a renowned ineffective buffoon, acknowledged internationally. You self!
Bros i would want us to be specific here, you said someone is guilty' guilty of what and what? that's all
Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by KingBosco(m): 11:02am On Mar 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by odonkoro: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
Can anyone tell me what religion does God belong?
Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by odonkoro: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
Can anyone tell me what religion God belong?
Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by Amujale(m): 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
Colonisation never ended it simply morphed into neocolonialism.

The sooner we get rid of the malicious influence that the neo-colonialist currently have on the continent, the better for us all.
Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by Amujale(m): 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
Foreigners came to our continent, found out about our divine principles and decided to call them God.

The African Gods are the only true and proper ones.

Not to be conflated with the Almighty God.
Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by Olu317(m): 10:00am On Mar 26, 2021
TAO11:

Lol at the bolded above.

Trust me Yoruba monarchs offer prayers with their ìrùkẹ̀rẹ̀ (fly-whisk), and NOT by pointing their ọ̀pá (staff) at the person.

They will only point their ọ̀pá at you (in the precise manner as was done to H.P.C.* Jona) if you were to be some sort of sacrificial offering.

Compare and contrast the two images (yours above and mine below) to spot the commonalities. Let me know if you still need further clarification.

For reference to the image below, see:

Suzanne Preston Blier, “Art and Risk in Ancient Yoruba: Ife History, Power, and Identity, c. 1300,” Cambridge University Press (2015), p. 322.

Cc: Ideadoctor, nisai, Balogunodua, babtoundey, LegendHero, gomojam, DenreleDave, SaintBeehot, TimeManager, RuggedSniper, haffaze777, forgiveness, Olu317, Amujale

——————
* H.P.C. = His Presidential Cluelessness.
Lol. I want to believe, the prayer by those kings were politically based because,kings don't reject their subjects. I can recall, the Rtd General that defeated President Jona also went around for such support and prayers . In fact, this man went to RCCG and knelt down before Pastor E.A Adeboye.

Thus, Irukere's form of prayer is quite different from Opa Alashe's. So, I want to believe, prayers for politicians are mere identification with whoever goes to King(s) for support, which is always a norm in Yoruba land. The reason is that even within same family, we have seen cousins, siblings toeing different political ideology without rancour but based on principles. So, don't make it look like Yoruba kings sacrificed Jona for Nigeria.

Prayers can be offered for someone by Kings or Prophets but only Almighty God's view may reject such person. This is the reason, Eleda (Almighty God) is always begged and appease through submission to ‘his' will to give one a victory to shame one's adversary all the time. And if adversary have a edge against one, then one continue to appease one's God.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by TAO11(f): 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
Olu317:
Lol. I want to believe, the prayer by those kings were politically based because,kings don't reject their subjects. I can recall, the Rtd General that defeated President Jona also went around for such support and prayers . In fact, this man went to RCCG and knelt down before Pastor E.A Adeboye.

Thus, Irukere's form of prayer is quite different from Opa Alashe's. So, I want to believe, prayers for politicians are mere identification with whoever goes to King(s) for support, which is always a norm in Yoruba land. The reason is that even within same family, we have seen cousins, siblings toeing different political ideology without rancour but based on principles. So, don't make it look like Yoruba kings sacrificed Jona for Nigeria.

Prayers can be offered for someone by Kings or Prophets but only Almighty God's view may reject such person. This is the reason, Eleda (Almighty God) is always begged and appease through submission to ‘his' will to give one a victory to shame one's adversary all the time. And if adversary have a edge against one, then one continue to appease one's God.

Cheers.
Stop debating against simple, plain, and obvious facts.

The sheep and goat in that image were not about to be blessed with prosperity, success, and breakthrough.

And H.P.C. Buhari didn’t have any ọ̀pá pointed at him during any of his campaign visits to the monarchs

Cheers!
Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by VictorUSA(m): 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
What's he saying sef...

Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by Olu317(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
TAO11:
Stop debating against simple, plain, and obvious facts.

The sheep and goat in that image were not about to be blessed with prosperity, success, and breakthrough.

And H.P.C. Buhari didn’t have any ọ̀pá pointed at him during any of his campaign visits to the monarchs

Cheers!
Not debating simple and obvious photo you posted which seemingly simple before plain eyes but the reality is that , Yoruba kings prayers as this can't be in comparison between Jonathan's and the Sheep or ram's.

Ram as sacrifical animal represents appeasement to God for a king to be an authority on the throne, ancestors appeasement for breakthrough in one's life, ancestors remembrance, dedication of successful child's birth , as Ifaodu initiate etc.

Opa Ashe is actually not the authority but the kings! Though, represents the kings at times if need be sent through a servant (s).And stretching the rod towards the object or subject only signified that the Yoruba kings prayed the power that reside with them being invoked to support Jonathan to ascend to the presidency position. Naturally, the Kings in Yoruba land are Igba keji Risa; Second in command to God Almighty or ancestors. Risa or Orisa are ancient word for Yoruba men who has ascended to heaven in Yoruba confined beliefs in their religion after such person's demise or simply a Yoruba individual with great exploit on earth and these people are actually small gods,who are in the image of Almighty God ,who is the Risa ‘himself'.

Basically, logic don't naturally work solely in this regard because each ethnic group have a form of Opa Ashe in their enclave amongst their kings. So, you need not compare these two photos of ram and a man because, ram's/sheep aren't worshiped in Yoruba land but as outstanding animal for sacrifce. Meanwhile, the Opa Ashe stretched towards Jonathan is a prayer for his success, and long life, and acceptance as a son to them all.

Lastly, I am not interested in dragging issue with you on this part because, your depth is quite different from mine. I however, will want to see the link to that Infakul account of the word Yoruba,in which I have seen 1930s account which was posited as being stated in the Infakul as Y R B.

Cheers .
Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by TAO11(f): 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
Olu317:
Not debating simple and obvious photo you posted which seemingly simple before plain eyes but the reality is that , Yoruba kings prayers as this can't be in comparison between Jonathan's and the Sheep or ram's.

Ram as sacrifical animal represents appeasement to God for a king to be an authority on the throne, ancestors appeasement for breakthrough in one's life, ancestors remembrance, dedication of successful child's birth , as Ifaodu initiate etc.

Opa Ashe is actually not the authority but the kings! Though, represents the kings at times if need be sent through a servant (s).And stretching the rod towards the object or subject only signified that the Yoruba kings prayed the power that reside with them being invoked to support Jonathan to ascend to the presidency position. Naturally, the Kings in Yoruba land are Igba keji Risa; Second in command to God Almighty or ancestors. Risa or Orisa are ancient word for Yoruba men who has ascended to heaven in Yoruba confined beliefs in their religion after such person's demise or simply a Yoruba individual with great exploit on earth and these people are actually small gods,who are in the image of Almighty God ,who is the Risa ‘himself'.

Basically, logic don't naturally work solely in this regard because each ethnic group have a form of Opa Ashe in their enclave amongst their kings. So, you need not compare these two photos of ram and a man because, ram's/sheep aren't worshiped in Yoruba land but as outstanding animal for sacrifce. Meanwhile, the Opa Ashe stretched towards Jonathan is a prayer for his success, and long life, and acceptance as a son to them all.

Lastly, I am not interested in dragging issue with you on this part because, your depth is quite different from mine. I however, will want to see the link to that Infakul account of the word Yoruba,in which I have seen 1930s account which was posited as being stated in the Infakul as Y R B.
Cheers .
I don’t have the time to repeat myself. However, the sheep and goat (in that image) were not receiving blessings.

And Yoruba kings only point toward you, place on you, wave at you, or/and touch you with their irukere as a way of prayer and good wish — NOT their opa-ashe.

I pray you get the relevance you seek. Bye-bye, abeg.

Modified:
What link to what “Infakul account” have I discussed with you prior to now ??

Have I ever had any such discussion about any so-called “Infakul account of the word Yoruba with you” ??

By the way, there is no meaning of “Yoruba” as “Y R B” in any Infakul.

And I know exactly where you’re going with all these pseudo-smartness.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by TAO11(f): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
As an addition, Sultan Bello’s manuscript of “Infaqul’ Maysuri” is in Arabic.

And you don’t know any Arabic, or do you?

I’ve got some Arabic manuscripts here to test you with.
Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by Olu317(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
TAO11:
I don’t have the time to repeat myself. However, the sheep and goat (in that image) were not receiving blessings.

And Yoruba kings only point toward you, place on you, wave at you, or/and touch you with their irukere as a way of prayer and good wish — NOT their opa-ashe.

I pray you get the relevance you seek. Bye-bye, abeg.

Modified:
What link to what “Infakul account” have I discussed with you prior to now ??

Have I ever had any such discussion about any so-called “Infakul account of the word Yoruba with you” ??

By the way, there is no meaning of “Yoruba” as “Y R B” in any Infakul.

And I know exactly where you’re going with all these pseudo-smartness.

Cheers!
Perhaps you need reread my post to point out where I mentioned goat and sheep as receiving blessing and if you can't then you are ignorant of what you posted. Obviously you seem to have no retentive memory of what you posted months aback.

Seriously I don't enjoy frivolous juxtaposition any day or any time. I only asked for the link which was once shared as regards the Arabic account of Sultan Bello Infakul Maisuri which after the account to that of Baba Ahmed. But as it stands, keep it .

You need not be myopic over this issue because you absolutely can't go beyond your normal view in this area of limited knowledge you have on it .So mentioning ‘pseudo smartness' shows how unethical you are as a being.
Re: Sowore: When A Blackmailer Does Not Stand For Something, He Will Fall - Reno by TAO11(f): 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
Olu317:
[s]Perhaps you need reread my post to point out where I mentioned goat and sheep as receiving blessing and if you can't then you are ignorant of what you posted. Obviously you seem to have no retentive memory of what you posted months aback.

Seriously I don't enjoy frivolous juxtaposition any day or any time. I only asked for the link which was once shared as regards the Arabic account of Sultan Bello Infakul Maisuri which after the account to that of Baba Ahmed. But as it stands, keep it .

You need not be myopic over this issue because you absolutely can't go beyond your normal view in this area of limited knowledge you have on it .So mentioning ‘pseudo smartness' shows how unethical you are as a being.[/s]
I didn’t share any “Arabic account” of Sultan Bello’s Infaqu’l Maysuri anywhere.

Neither did I share any such link. It is you who actually have no memory at all — let alone a retentive one.

Stop lying, or show me a screenshot to the comment(s) where I shared such link/account about Infaqu’l Maysuri.

And yes H.P.C. Jonathan was a sacrificial goat just like the sheep and the goat in that image. Do your worst.

Bye-bye!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) / Dubai's Burj Khalifa Celebrated Nigeria At 60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.