Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

“Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara (16432 Views)

They Tried To Entrap Peter Obi With Women, Dug Into His Bank Accounts — LP / After Pdp Loss In BAYELSA. They Have Dug Up Ken Saro Wiwa / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:04pm On Apr 11
Rivers State governor, Siminalayi Fubara, has sounded a note of warning to the local government chairmen in the State, declaring that those disrespecting him as governor of the state have already dug their pit and will soon fall into it.

Fubara made the declaration on Thursday while speaking at the commissioning of Comprehensive Primary Health Centre (PHC) in Ndoni, Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni local government area of the state, which was built and donated to the state government by former Governor Peter Odili.

The governor specifically berated some local government chairmen in the state for refusing to participate in state government activities because their loyalty lies elsewhere.

He said: “I am surprised that I saw the local government chairman of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni here. I am very surprised because I know that for a very long time, any event that has to do with the state government, all the local government chairmen, as it were, do not participate. I hope when he leaves leave here, they are not going to sack him.

“I know you are not loyal to me. Are they not going to sack you? Or when you leave here, you will grant a press interview that it was not you. That it was your shadow.

“Let me say it here; every one of you who thinks he is disrespecting me, you have already dug your pit, you will fall inside it. Siminalayi Fubara, like a river, will flow in a direction that there is no resistance. One way or the other, we will get to our destination and we will go with our people.

“They say we are clueless. If providing quality education to our people is being clueless, I agree with them; I accept it. They say we are clueless. If providing quality healthcare services to our dear people, is being clueless, then we agree with that. It is the truth; they say we are clueless.

“If targeting critical projects, like this road we have awarded, the Elele-Egbeda-Omoku road; if they say is being clueless, then, we agree. But, we will no go and do road to our farm because we want to please somebody politically.

“We will do those things that our people want and will benefit from. If that one means being clueless, then, we are clueless. In fact, I will change my name to ‘clueless’.”

Source : https://leadership.ng/those-disrespecting-me-have-dug-their-pit-fubara-fires-at-rivers-lg-chairmen/

28 Likes

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by AllenSpencer: 7:07pm On Apr 11
Fubara should enjoy his term cos it will be the first and last.

Our whole powers will descend in coming election. We will condemn and bastardize his image across the state-in person & online. Hook him up with propagandas he won’t be able to get out of.

He messed up with the wrong dude, and he is not a match.

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 7:08pm On Apr 11
okoo
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:11pm On Apr 11
AllenSpencer:

Our whole powers will descend in coming election. We will condemn and bastardize his image across the state-in person & online. Hook him up with propagandas he won’t be able to get out of.

And who are you please?

190 Likes 9 Shares

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by AllenSpencer: 7:12pm On Apr 11
Wisdomkosi:

And who are you please?

Allen Spencer!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:14pm On Apr 11
AllenSpencer:

Allen Spencer!

Rest

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by AllenSpencer: 7:15pm On Apr 11
Wisdomkosi:

Rest

Make sure you quote me after elections.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by Iberl: 7:19pm On Apr 11
You mean rigging

Make your research. No sitting Governor ever lost an election.

Ask Amechi how he won against all mighty federal might, against Jonathan's wife which wike was part of the camp

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by paramakina202: 7:28pm On Apr 11
AllenSpencer:

You think Rivers state is Lagos where Tinubu is their god that chooses who becomes governor?

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by AllenSpencer: 7:28pm On Apr 11
paramakina202:

You think Rivers state is Lagos where Tinubu is their god that chooses who becomes governor?

It’s too early to start making noise. Let the time come.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by article1: 7:29pm On Apr 11
AllenSpencer:

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. People who lack power are fond of issuing threat. Even your principal who drinks 50 years old conterminated wine can't do anything to stop SIM from winning his 2nd term.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by AllenSpencer: 7:30pm On Apr 11
article1:
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. People who lack power are fond of issuing threat. Even your principal who drinks 50 years old conterminated wine can't do anything to stop SIM from winning his 2nd term.

Okay. No argument.

God keep you alive till then.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by Wainey: 7:38pm On Apr 11
Gengen pressing
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by vowiski(m): 7:41pm On Apr 11
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by Wainey: 7:43pm On Apr 11
paramakina202:

Tinubu will continue to Lord over Lagos cos he does a "you chop and I chop" govt.
Wike wants to rule everyone like a tyrant

13 Likes

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by BondRiv: 8:09pm On Apr 11
Empty drum!

Never trust an ingrate. Abeg focus on the work you are unable to do. Clueless neophyte.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by paramakina202: 8:13pm On Apr 11
Wainey:
Tinubu will continue to Lord over Lagos cos he does a "you chop and I chop" govt.
Wike wants to rule everyone like a tyrant

It won't work.

1 Like

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by nairavsdollars(f): 8:14pm On Apr 11
I really pity Wike. Fubara will crush him within minutes if not for the respect he has for Rivers elders

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by theophorus(m): 8:16pm On Apr 11
Oshey, Emperor Fubara has spoken.

Instead make Baba get down begin work, he dey play politics upandan.
You think say those noisy people go save you?

Guy, na when your re-election bid start you go know who really dey with you ooo.

You better Kool down begin strategise and do project make everybody dey see your work ooo.

Well, you fit use "Rivers no be Lagos" campaign sha, and if you people be like those Edo people dem go vote you again.

Only say like Obaseki nothing wen you go do for them pass signing of MoU and repair of Streetlights. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by TechCapon(m): 8:16pm On Apr 11
This mumu governor. He's never in the news for commissioning projects only talking nonsense about. Amaechi fought wike with federal might yet in the middle of the fight wike was commissioning projects up and down until he earned the nickname Mr project

8 Likes

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by udemzyudex(m): 8:16pm On Apr 11
Especially that river council person that called you foolish and later apologize.

5 Likes

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by Cantonese: 8:17pm On Apr 11
Hmmm.

Now Fubara has come of age.
One thing is certain. The members of the state assembly who decamped to APC, long lost their seats and are wasting their time. The local government chairmen now must wake up, otherwise they will find themselves jobless very soon.

Wike appears to have been silenced as his so called political base is fast slipping off his hands.

17 Likes

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by ryloy: 8:17pm On Apr 11
"Why the struggle....".is now struggling

7 Likes

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by Judolisco(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11
Show workings.... No dey disturb yourself

3 Likes

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by EchoMystic: 8:22pm On Apr 11
Cho cho cho everytime.

5 Likes

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by Raxxye(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11
We are with you, our dear Governor!
Like a flowing river, there's no stopping you!
Your detractors have failed already!

11 Likes

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by TechCapon(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11
article1:
have you heard of ambode? grin

4 Likes

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by Alvin212(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11
Wike the

Yoruba god is finished

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by Chinjo2: 8:24pm On Apr 11
Ride on mr Governor. You are the chief security officer of the state. Whatever you know wike can not take from anybody, please don't take it from him.

You can not be a Governor and not be a Governor.

8 Likes

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by specialmati(m): 8:24pm On Apr 11
grin grin grin grin grin grin this man no gree allow wike pocket Rivers State as druggie did to lagosian

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by salbis(m): 8:24pm On Apr 11
Sometimes it is good for someone sitting to stand up, so that his height will be known.

Fubara is becoming a man!
🚶‍♂️ 🚶‍♂️ 🚶‍♂️

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) / How Can I Get A Gun? / Akin Adesina: I’m Ashamed Of Nigeria’s 4,500MW Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.