Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building (28665 Views)

Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) / Deeper Life Church Building Collapses In Lagos, Worshippers Injured / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by hopefulLandlord: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
Draslo:
Thunder strike both your kidneys
for being a Bible believer? repent

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by Onuoha1234(m): 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
The disappearance of this criminal pastor in broad daylight shows how lax we are concerning the fight against Rape and similar vices.He should be fished out from where he is hiding and kept behind bars !
Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by hopefulLandlord: 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
00FFT00:

Rapist. God punish you and your generations to come. May you and your miserable life be unfortunate for the rest of your time here on earth. Amen!
I am not a rapist. I simply believe in a God that can use rape to achieve his plans

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by hopefulLandlord: 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
Sisterfire see this one? What can you call him?
what would YOU call me?
Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by Dregenyi: 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonsense and Ingredients
Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by Draslo(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
for being a Bible believer? repent
If na your sister nko? Thunder strike you!
Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by Draslo(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
I am not a rapist. I simply believe in a God that can use rape to achieve his plans
Thunder strike you dead!!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by AMBURSAA(m): 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
MISSION INCOMPLETE...LOADING
Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by SisterFire(f): 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
YES!!!! wasn't our Abraham ready to kill Isaac, his only son, as Yahweh commanded?
...ok Wiseman
Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by armadeo(m): 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
abuomaIV:
Christians will never stop to amuse us. Why build another church when he can join another

He cannot let go of the loot of tithes and offering with special deeds sown. It's too much to just stop hence he opened another.

Meanwhile they know the new church is in lekki what do they mean by undisclosed location.
Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by SniperAssassin: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
SisterFire:
... Abraham the one cursing the day he met the inferior Yahweh , he has been cursing that name foreVer ,

...my dear you are on the side of Satan whom you humans call yahweh or Jehovah,
...do you want to die to know it ,

I am not surprised by all you are saying ,u left ur thinking engines on a hibernation mode ,

I have a question ,

As a sinful human which ur book called bible said u are ,if made a god for a year can u burn ur worst enemy 's face ( just face alone )on a gas burner for just 3weeks none stop?

Let's say ur worst enemy is a great sinner ,can you do that? Be sincere

Remember you are full of hate and yahweh is full of love
You know he is trolling, right? Read his previous posts and topics and then you will laugh.
Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by Tannhauser(m): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
00FFT00:

Rapist. God punish you and your generations to come. May you and your miserable life be unfortunate for the rest of your time here on earth. Amen!

grin
Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by SisterFire(f): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
SniperAssassin:

You know he is trolling, right? Read his previous posts and topics and then you will laugh.
...If true he is a Wiseman then?
Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by SniperAssassin: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea as what he did might've been commanded by Yahweh as he works in mysterious ways and his wisdom, as our perfect Holy Bible said, looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all Midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Yahweh figuratively destroyed Saul for not totally destroying the Amalekites

Yahweh once told Ezekiel to eat bread baked with human shiit

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh struck Onan dead for refusing to cum into his brother's wife's vagyna

Yahweh's ways are not our ways. its possible Yahweh instructed this pastor to rape his member's teenage daughter. Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true man of Yahweh

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by hopefulLandlord: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
SisterFire:
... Abraham the one cursing the day he met the inferior Yahweh , he has been cursing that name foreVer ,

...my dear you are on the side of Satan whom you humans call yahweh or Jehovah,
...do you want to die to know it ,

I am not surprised by all you are saying ,u left ur thinking engines on a hibernation mode ,

I have a question ,

As a sinful human which ur book called bible said u are ,if made a god for a year can u burn ur worst enemy 's face ( just face alone )on a gas burner for just 3weeks none stop?

Let's say ur worst enemy is a great sinner ,can you do that? Be sincere

Remember you are full of hate and yahweh is full of love
Anything Yahweh does is good!
Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by Tochj(m): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea as what he did might've been commanded by Yahweh as he works in mysterious ways and his wisdom, as our perfect Holy Bible said, looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all Midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh's ways are not our ways. its possible Yahweh instructed this pastor to rape his member's teenage daughter. Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true man of Yahweh
Is that what you teach people?
All those References are not done by God.
God never command any of those things.
Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by COURVOISier(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
Damn! Lmao!! grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by hopefulLandlord: 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
Tochj:
Is that what you teach people? All those References are not done by God. God never command any of those things.
Shows you don't read your Bible

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by Usorohtheman(m): 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
End time happening.... Nothing wey microphone to go see for Church
Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by Kingstanding: 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nackzy:
Business men, there's no difference between this guys, arm robbers, Politicians, Yahoo Boys,
. Where are touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm? Nigerians are the most guilible people have ever seen when it comes to religion. It's here in Nigeria you will see a tour as a pastor controlling PHD holder like a kindergarten children. Have said it no pastors on planet Earth can manipulate me and my nuclear family. I m a Pastor to my family. 99% if Nigeria pastors and Daddy GO's are fake minister of God. Jesus is Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by martinmiller: 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

This one is mad �
Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by Noctis(m): 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

My brother, I hope you're being sarcastic.
Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by tamonokare: 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
abuomaIV:
Christians will never stop to amuse us. Why build another church when he can join another

No be to join another church be the problem, na who go hold the tithe and offering wet members drop be the problem.
Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by tamonokare: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
abuomaIV:

To join another church no be the problem, na who go hold the tithe and offering wet members drop be the problem.
Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nackzy:
Business men, there's no difference between this guys, arm robbers, Politicians, Yahoo Boys,

And there is no difference between the wayward girl who was romping with him for 4 years under her parents supervision and a prostitutte.

Intact her parents are not parents but pimmps, they sold her out for monetary favors from the randy osaretin pastor.
Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by Blakpot: 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

YFGHUIKYRRSHKIYRDSGHKITYRADGUIHG!!!

Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by Kudejo: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

So now God is sending pastors to rape children
And Allah is sending children to bomb buildings
MENT.
Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by etrouble: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

I need to first see your certificate of mental fitness, I cannot start arguing with a mentally unstable person. I am not saying that you are mad oooooo, but I need a proof that you are of sound mental health.
Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by 00FFT00(m): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
sunshineV:
relax he's only saying god works in mysterious ways like y'all always say. who knows maybe na god send am?

That's what I'm saying.

Let it be God's will that all his daughters be raped by a man or even a primate 30 years older than them at the minimum. Same to his wife, mother and anyone female in his genealogy. Same also to those who share in his blasphemous mouth diarrhea.

Amen!
Re: Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
Anneka101:
This one is not called, I guess he was just deceiving his followers and making money from their hard earned money.

He needs to face the law, he is gods of men!
is there any man that Jesus called specially?? the Jesus i know called everybody and is still calling everybody.. everybody is a man of God..

dont be deceived.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Celebrates His Birthday, Gifts Committed Church Workers N15M / CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.