Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) (48387 Views)

Catholic Church Suspends Rev James Anelu For Banning Igbo Songs In Parish / Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building / White Garment Prophet And His Members Do The Zanku/Legwork Dance In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by officialwdhtv: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHJ9lRM3oIs

Parish priest sells church and its land leaving his members in disbelief shocked shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by talented321: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
When a member need money for surgery pastor will say let's pray''' when pastor need new benz members will say let's contribute money.
All christians are preaching about is how to deceive their gullible members and collect their last kobo.
Oga sell everything and use the money to empower urself.

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by Candidlady: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
grin

Please let the pastor breathe he owns the church and the land...

Religion the opium of the masses
grin grin

Pastor should have sold some members too.. especially males in the church

Westernlove family

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by Jennyclay(f): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2023
Muslims are busy lynching people and burning down posters in the name of God undecided

Christians are busy scamming the poor members in the name of God undecided

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by benjackugo: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
Happie Boys dares OPM Pastor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfK031xm-CM
Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by Natbrowny: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
Religion by 2030 go don slow down.

Africans r waiting for the Pope and Saudis to come out openly and denounce it before following.

I trust my people. Make our own Oyedepo or Sultan just say they dont believe anymore.

Fans will follow them
Religion no dey let person think

That parish priest will influence many others. No doubt..

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by Zupay: 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2023
Sell a Catholic Church and the land around it as a Parish Priest? 😂😂😂

The Church building and land documents are in the name of the Diocese, in the custody of Bishop's office....abeg which document e give the seller and seller agree to buy a Church and the compound?😂😂😆

132 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Muslims are busy lynching people and burning down posters in the name of God undecided

Christians are busy scamming the poor members in the name of God undecided
I swear to God. This is pathetic.

The only thing keeping Africans backward is religion. Everyone scamming one another in the name of religion.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by ednut1(m): 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
Sold to relocate to better business location hahaha

3 Likes

Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by Cassandraloius: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
Na Wa!
Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by FalseProphet1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
I see that priest opening a Pentecostal church, I see members following him despite hearing that he sold a church land. I see him impregnating more than 5 of his female members.

This I have seen.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by DenreleDave(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
It could be a false.. I don't trust bloggers....

18 Likes

Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by incandescentena: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
grin The last pastor i heard in the news, held a 3-day-crusade, told all the members present to keep their smartphones and other devices in a particular room. The pastor later came back to the room, took all the members 52 phones and ZAPPED AWAY...leaving his gulliale church members in another disbelief

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by NwaNimo1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
Cash Out......

1 Like

Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by Occurstaem(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
Wow! 😁😁😁
When you thought you've seen and heard it all, boom, another banger will just pop up.

O ti gbe won ni handicap.

8 Likes

Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by fourboys: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
Nothing wey person no go hear grin grin
Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by toyinjimoh(m): 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
He is tired of running church business he want venture into crypto they should understand

8 Likes

Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
DenreleDave:

Maybe you've forgotten that this is Nigeria. You don't know what people are doing of recent because of hunger?

3 Likes

Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
Zupay:

The Church building and land documents are in the name of the Diocese, in the custody of Bishop's office....abeg which document e give the seller and seller agree to buy a Church and the compound?😂😂😆

Parish priest don't even have access to such documents at all grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣 imagine what this generation have turned christianity to. I'm ashamed
Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by Dimaya: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWqppErCr60
Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by wahahlawahala: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
Lol
Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by Buharidgeneral: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
Zupay:

Looks like skit or prank

6 Likes

Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by Finestgurlie(f): 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
DenreleDave:
baby boy how far

do you love me
I want to start trolling you on auction section
Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by MorataFC: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
Wonders have ended

2 Likes

Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by Wizpa(m): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
grin
Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by Hotwest: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
grin e don red but say pastor not parish priest please. Parish priest no get that kind advantage

6 Likes

Re: Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) by id4sho(m): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death / Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.