Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme (42399 Views)

Vacancies For Software Developer, HR Officer, Logistics Manager, Graduate Etc / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by Atulz(f): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
CharlessO:
I just got mail inviting me for second stage interview
Did they call you
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by CharlessO: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Atulz:

Did they call you
Yeah
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by Atulz(f): 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
CharlessO:

Yeah
Alright. Congrats
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by CharlessO: 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Atulz:

Alright. Congrats
Thank you
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by Steylar(f): 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
CharlessO:
I just got mail inviting me for second stage interview

Congrats oo
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by CharlessO: 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Steylar:

Congrats oo
Thank you
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by Robincoded: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2021
Congrats to those who got the mail, wish you guys luck.
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by NkayTiana(f): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2021
I have not gotten a mail or call � has any other person been called apart from Charles ?
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by Bestbuzor911: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2021
NkayTiana:
I have not gotten a mail or call � has any other person been called apart from Charles ?
Don't think it batch by batch probably they have contacted the successful onces cry
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by Robincoded: 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bestbuzor911:

Don't think it batch by batch probably they have contacted the successful onces cry
Others will hopefully get calls on Monday, let's be optimistic
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by mhiztarhumble: 8:59am On Sep 12, 2021
Bestbuzor911:

Why did u think so?

They called in batches for the first one
The last one they did earlier this year they also called in batches

Did you also got the mail?

Am just thinking if you did nt get a response them this week.

Forget it and Move
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by Arikeolamide: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hello guys, has anyone who wrote the test on Saturday, August 28th been contacted?
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by princasher: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2021
Arikeolamide:
Hello guys, has anyone who wrote the test on Saturday, August 28th been contacted?

yes i got mail today
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by JayromWrites: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
Guys, I need you advice

My brother is working with with construction company and his base salary is 100k(though allowances get it to 125k a month) in the federal capital

He always complains that the work is frustrating

He was shortlisted for this coronation interview but he will have to risk his job for this

Kindly advice
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by NkayTiana(f): 8:15am On Sep 15, 2021
JayromWrites:
Guys, I need you advice

My brother is working with with construction company and his base salary is 100k(though allowances get it to 125k a month) in the federal capital

He was shortlisted for this coronation interview but he will have to risk his job for this

Kindly advice

He can go on leave and come for interview here and go back to his work after interview, pending when coronation gets back to him.

Btw me I have not heard from Coronation o. God help us

1 Like

Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by Iszybosco: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2021
Coronation is currently still on work from home mode. Except the mail states otherwise, he would do his interviews online.
JayromWrites:
Guys, I need you advice

Kindly advice

Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by Youngbankee(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
sheymann128:
Coronation Insurance has started making calls to candidates who qualified for the next level of interview. Received mine and scheduled for Monday.

Hi bro
Please how was your interview?
What were the questions asked?
Whats the panel like?
Is that the last of it?

No vex say i bombard you abeg.
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by JayromWrites: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
Iszybosco:
Coronation is currently still on work from home mode. Except the mail states otherwise, he would do his interviews online.

Thanks

So you have an idea how much they charge?
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by MadamAO: 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hello Victor,
Please can you share the past questions with me?

thank You

victorVIC1:

Thanks a lot for the detailed and helpful feedback.

Past questions well received. Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by NkayTiana(f): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hello people, I got the invite in my email, I have accepted the invite but I can’t click on the essay or anything to know the topic and all. And I think it’s virtual but they didn’t attach a link to the virtual interview. I’m quite confused. Or is it because I’m using phone?
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by ennyj01(m): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
NkayTiana:
Hello people, I got the invite in my email, I have accepted the invite but I can’t click on the essay or anything to know the topic and all. And I think it’s virtual but they didn’t attach a link to the virtual interview. I’m quite confused. Or is it because I’m using the phone?

I can't say
I will advise you to use a laptop if it is about the assessment center.
You can't use your phone to take the assessment center.
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by ennyj01(m): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
https:///EE82KD0pn0dEOHy9BTJL0C

Quote this post to view the full link.
Then paste it in your browser to direct you to a group with fellow Coronation hopefuls.

You can then ask your questions and get feedback there.
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by Youngbankee(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
ennyj01:
https:///EE82KD0pn0dEOHy9BTJL0C

Quote this post to view the full link.
Then paste it in your browser to direct you to a group with fellow Coronation hopefuls.

You can then ask your questions and get feedback there.

Link isn’t working
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by Weddinggown247: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hello everyone. Please does coronation have any branch in Kaduna because I live in Kaduna and I cannot relocate to Lagos right now.
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by Youngbankee(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
Guys, any news from Coronation insurance yet? For those that did the second level interview.
Any ideas how much the pay is?
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by micweezy7: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
Thukay:

Yes I have. How about you?
Please can i chat you up or you chat me up on 08187013089
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by ayoyori(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
Who got an invite for another interview. I just did
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by ASbuchi: 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
ayoyori:
Who got an invite for another interview. I just did
First or second interview?
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by pokodude(m): 8:20am On Oct 14, 2021
Tips for d Second level interview will be appreciated.
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by Robincoded: 8:31am On Nov 07, 2021
httpssadslash)(slash)chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com(slash)KkW3ef93lKtLJnTSdxn1VD

Input the appropriate symbol
Whatsapp coronation group
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by Ju101: 9:51am On Nov 07, 2021
Does anyone know how much coronation insurance pays executive trainees?
Re: Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme by Buksk: 9:59am On Nov 09, 2021
Any news on medicals yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Fiancé Just Lost His Job / Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation / What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.