Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Exclusive! African Movie Channel Original Production: Humble Pie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Exclusive! African Movie Channel Original Production: Humble Pie (337 Views)

African Movie Channel Original Production On YouTube: Rage / Exclusive! African Movie Channel Original Production: Bella’s Drift / Exclusive! African Movie Channel Original Production - Role Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive! African Movie Channel Original Production: Humble Pie by AMCChannels: 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
Itching to watch a crime movie that’ll have you on the edge of your seat? Make a date with African Movie Channel as we present to you our exclusive Original Production, “Humble Pie” – a hot thriller bound to keep you glued to your seat! Pace yourself for an evening filled with drama, suspense and a dash of pie!

A down-on-their luck couple turn to a life of crime, calling themselves Bonnie and Clyde, when the man loses his job due to unfortunate circumstances. Their crimes lead them to a bickering couple, Eric and Zara, and the chance meeting has everyone re-evaluating their actions.

Starring Paul Utomi, Michael Ejoor, Bofie Itombra.

Tune in to AMC on Friday 5th March at 7pm GMT / 8pm WAT / 9pm CAT

On StarTimes, StarSat, TopStar, Zuku, Airtel TV & Azam

For our UK viewers, head over to Freeview Channel 271 & experience all our amazing Nollywood movies.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL9R9qqBOPK/

Re: Exclusive! African Movie Channel Original Production: Humble Pie by Shimishingshong: 1:44am On May 06, 2021
I have an awesome story written down that I am confident will make a top list blockbuster movie, but I don't know how to turn it into a script! I don't know what to do!!
If you are in this situation, or you just want to skip the whole screenwriting process. Look no further. I am Chiemerie Uchechukwu, I am an expert screenwriter and I can help you with that. I can turn your story to a professional script that will bring directors and producers rushing after your story, and teach you the standard basics of screenwriting. This is my e-mail: richkidgeneral2022@gmail.com, Contact me on my WhatsApp number 08117219889 also on Zoom: Chiemerie Uchechukwu. Let's get started.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive! African Movie Channel Original Production: Amoral / Nollywood Star, Babaseun Faseru Hosts Teachers Naija Season 2 / Best Lesbian Themed Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.