Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes (24472 Views)

EFCC Reveals Next Line Of Action As Yahaya Bello Obtains Court Order / Crowd Flood APC Secretariat As Yahaya Bello Obtains Presidential Form / Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by stormborn28(m): 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Oh Arewa!!

The food basket of the Nation!!

Proudly Dan Arewa!!

Information reaching us from ibadan is that people can no longer afford to eat!

The effect of the strike never even start yet... Make the food way dey store finish!!

Una go buy one single tomato #700
Rice 5k for half penter!!

Beans una no fit even buy that one!

Meat will be only meant for the elite

Cos as it is now one cow is now 2 million!

Arewa leaders for just stay calm and allow this strike hit one month!

I am just happy that our people have finally woken up!
kai....you dull no be small....I'm suspecting you must be using your anus to think instead of brain

3 Likes

Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by stormborn28(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
oluwasegun007:
I heard their tomatoes and onions don dey rotten...as Niger and chad refused to buy because they are pricing one bag of onions for $1.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Oh Arewa!!

E go shock you when Cameroon, Angola, Togo, Benin, start shipping food to the South...

Gambia and Sengal Cow has better beef sef.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by Clean2016: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Oh Arewa!!

Self delusion. Which cow? When I bought for 200K for burial just now.

Go to any market and see for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by Tareq1105: 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
Are they tired?

We don't need their cow meat and tomatoes etc.

Let's see if we South West would die bcoz of your produce.

Take away your cows and come and see our harvest.

We have chickens, birds, bush meat, and fishes to give us protein.

Luckily for us, we're close to water to import, and we're close to Republic of Benin where we have our brothers to get anything we lack / need in the short run.

So, take your goods and cattles away.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
feezay86:
This is the kind of leader we need as president of Nigeria.....

Mtcheeeww......yeye bello
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by harjay1986: 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Oh Arewa!!

Proudly Dan Arewa!!

The effect of the strike never even start yet... Make the food way dey store finish!!

you people are basttaaard from the north if I see any food stuff of una down here in tge south west
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by ken6488(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
feezay86:
This is the kind of leader we need as president of Nigeria.....
No
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by ken6488(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Oh Arewa!!

Proudly Dan Arewa!!

we are not begging you

3 Likes

Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by YorubaPrince: 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
happiness32:
Omor see leadership
This guy is up and doing
You may not like Bello but he's really playing his cards well and getting into people's minds.
I'm liking this guy

Typical ignorant Nigerian... You wonder why you fools keep electing fools like yourself every election. sad

3 Likes

Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by harjay1986: 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

E go shock when Cameroon, Angola, Togo, Benin, start shipping food to the South...

Gambia and Sengal Cow has better beef

just leave the stupiid bufaloo alone, they think south need them but they forget that our core,food is different from the north, dey decide to shiped to cameroon and Niger that have already farmer that their 160 cedis is 100 naira,here , they forget that if they put together like 10 country in west africa their purchasing power cant be compaire to south alone

4 Likes

Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by ultimateprof: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
Dead on arrival.
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by mauchiz: 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
The north sent fulani herdsmen to chase people away from the farm, so they can take over supply of foods, anyday we do pim, they will starve.

Fulani herdsmen should go back to the North, so we can go back to our farms.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by stormborn28(m): 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
elpochas:
YAHAYA BELLO Saviour of the SOUTH.
saviour of the north rather....nonsense
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by colestephan86: 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by muykem: 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
Jokers everywhere. Is Yaya Bello speaks for the South.
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by BananaPeel(m): 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Oh Arewa!!

Proudly Dan Arewa!!

With all the cattle and pyramids, haven't you wondered why we have more malnourished children in the North. I grew up eating eba, fish, ekpoma rice, chicken, corn etc in the South all grown here.
They should not call off their actions but continue let's see. I forgot, they are crying already of rotten produce...

4 Likes

Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by Onuoha1234(m): 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
GovYahaya zBello you did not interven when criminal herders of whatever nationality were murdering farmers in the South,.Let the blockage continue so that more Ñigerians will embrace farming which they can easily do in their empty backyards.I recommend HYDROPONICS to all and sundry in this DIGITAL dispensation.
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by Princeps: 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Oh Arewa!!

Proudly Dan Arewa!!

You be confirmed mumu walahi!!! Keep your food in the North. Your almajiris need it more. You think we southerners will starve? LMFAO!!!

1 Like

Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by harjay1986: 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Queseda:
I hope those idiots in the south know who the boss is now. Next time don't ever look your boss in the face

cool Omoale, omo irankiran, I taught when you people make a threat up north you always achieve it, do you see any government from the southwest making a comment about it, because we are not move, the only string holding Nigeria is southwest forget it,

if una know whats up, cant,we make it a month or six month issue and see who will losse, nonsense

North block the road to south, Northerner speak to them and they open it family business grin

una just go dey hear say cameroon or Benin, are,the major supplier of foods to southwest

2 Likes

Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by naijadrivablog: 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
If I were the South, I won't still buy. Let it rotten sad
Hateful people!
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by dvkot(m): 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
tamdun:
What of the 450 billion? grin
lol.. They lose home and away. them no even see win or draw grin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by SeniorGee(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
Lol... See as they gree Shap Shap. Una go still hear am
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by Rolly22(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Oh Arewa!!

Proudly Dan Arewa!!

Mumu keep Deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by Asapchris(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
They never see anything. We don’t want their food anymore.

1 Like

Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by Asapchris(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
dvkot:
lol.. They lose home and away. them no even see win or draw grin
guy don’t be too wicked na. You want northerns to drink snipers
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by GeeOh(f): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
michoim:

Don't be so proud to self destruction...
have You ever imagined producing with no one to buy,the only market for their product is south. They shouldn't have started what they cant finish.
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by promise4wonders: 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
HAVE YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR A FREE VIDEO OR MOVIES ONLINE. YOU ARE AT A SAVE PLACE.YOU CAN CLICK TO WATCH FREE AND OTHER UPCOMING MOVIES LIKE "COMING TO AMERICA 2" IN FEW DAYS TIME https://sites.google.com/view/getfreemovies2021
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by Ezeh2000: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
Who made yaya bello governor if not his people
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Oh Arewa!!

Proudly Dan Arewa!!

Use your head for once even if what you have therein is nothing better than sawdust ! If there is any region in Nigeria whose inhabitants can't afford three square meal a day as a result of extreme poverty,it is the core north,the Fulani's enclave.

Armys of poverty stricken, diseases infested and hungry Almajiri can't be found in Ibadan or anywhere in the south west and that's a fact. They are however in their millions roaming and begging for food in every nook and cranny of your darling "Dan Arewa" - poverty capital of the world ! Ain't you stupid for displaying pyramids of foodstuffs here while it is a common knowledge that your army of poverty stricken population can't afford those food ?

Cow from Guinea,now ask yourself this - has anyone paid your brainless kinsmen who made a demand of N450 billion as compensation a dime ? Did we,people of the south,make any appeal to your terrorist kinsmen to stop their senseless blockade ?
Lol !,so,what it only requires for you idiots to call off your stupid blockade is just a so-called intervention by an Igala man from Kogi state who happens to be the state governor now ! You're all bunch of frustrated comedians ! Your people are the one feeling the heat actually.

Mumu people, you better start eating your rotten and diseases infested meat as we are still very determined to rid our land of all criminal fulani herdsmen. Open grazing is forbidden and any stray cow will be shot dead even if they belong to Buhari. Don't push us to launch economic blockade against your already poor region; you can't survive it !

#cowvid - 21 is a deadly disease; it kills faster than covid -19 ! You're all mad from that part of the country.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Open Grazing Ban: Southern States Set To Miss Sept 1 Deadline / Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) / Dickson Consoles Buratai, Bichi And Modu-Sheriff Over Death Of Their Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.