Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes (24475 Views)

EFCC Reveals Next Line Of Action As Yahaya Bello Obtains Court Order / Crowd Flood APC Secretariat As Yahaya Bello Obtains Presidential Form / Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wickedfacts:
The North lacks the economic capacity to hold the South to ransom. Those tomatoes will rot in the North while the South prepares to wean itself of Northern farm produce.

Besides, the security situation is a big problem to the North. How many baskets of tomatoes will they sell to raise money to pay bandits?

If you sell the whole of Zamfara state with the people and bandits they are breeding, the money is not enough to buy 10 BRT buses.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13204302_11685693114300551142933910702249b6507ca257af475585152c197130f076gif8d52f2aa730a8cdb485b48060fbd7df7giff6ff1d77d002583b4b4b8fb18de123501gif8c7bfa9c513818afcd95097359c95256gif3ae624e1aa5c12ddbe05c813330819452_gifca709c4268f6c574668382b82259ed70
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by Simeon88(m): 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Oh Arewa!!

The food basket of the Nation!!

Proudly Dan Arewa!!

Information reaching us from ibadan is that people can no longer afford to eat!

The effect of the strike never even start yet... Make the food way dey store finish!!

Una go buy one single tomato #700
Rice 5k for half penter!!

Beans una no fit even buy that one!

Meat will be only meant for the elite

Cos as it is now one cow is now 2 million!

Arewa leaders for just stay calm and allow this strike hit one month!

I am just happy that our people have finally woken up!

Mr Man calm down...this one wey only you just dey fight yourself. No go get stroke because of some inconsequential matter. A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by xynerise: 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
Enough wasted food and they are feeling the heat. Education is very important and the Northerners are yet to understand how this works grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by EASTERNPOL: 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
What is FFK doing there, the North has shut themselves on the leg, they have given us more reason to flush out the bandits from our Forest reserves and farmlands so that we can start cultivating what we eat, enough of all thiese deceptions here and there, North is really drawing us backwards in this country,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by yeme7(m): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
The North knows what they are doing ...gradually they are atomically building up.someone that will replace bubu 2023....watch out ...

Pls.help.me.with a token hunger wan kill me
If u can't u can help.me.with a job..
I have my CV here
Pls help a brother .
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by Mozegee: 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
I don't think you know this guy.when our leaders need something from the masses,the become so humble like the dove.
feezay86:
This is the kind of leader we need as president of Nigeria.....
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by ajilegend(m): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
They know they are loosing and so resort to reverse action. All South West governors no send them and so what noise are they making.
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by temiaseese: 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Oh Arewa!!

Proudly Dan Arewa!!

The effect of the strike never even start yet... Make the food way dey store finish!!

You mean fake news you heard or dreamt?
Lol. I live in Ibadan,Bros forget that trash ,we are eating very well. Please keep your food for a year. It's a blessing in disguise. Let's see who lose more.
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
No Southwest significant personality there so Yahaya had to invite the imbecilic FFK to join him.
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by nkiliuzo(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
abeg end the fight pls, see meat wey I go buy today, the woman was just cutting it like chin chin.
I love my beef, ain't a big fan of chicken and also chicken is expensive
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by fowlyansh181(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
tamdun:
What of the 450 billion? grin
very good question grin
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by Mizra: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
eliwa47:

During the food blockade by Northern farmers:

— In Kaduna: A "waste bin" basket of tomatoes crashed from 8K to N150. Yet no buyers. [PunchNg]

— In Kano (Gun-Dutse): bag of Onions frm N35k to N7k. [DailyTrust]

— In Minna(Garatu): Kwarai of feet size yam tubers from 45k to 18k
—In Jos (Barkin Ladi, Anpam West), bag of arish potatoes from N17K to N9k. [UnityFm Jos]

—In Kano: farmers went to d extent of unsuccessfully trying to use the airport to move food down south. [Nairaland]

—In Abuja: the DSS was inviting herders to settle the issue (DailyTrust)
—In Bauchi (Til De Fulani), farmers were promoting unity (North & South)

—On some media, Millions were lost to food transported to other countries frm North.

At the end, the Northerners who singlehandedly declared the blockade, called it off.

They gloriously lost the war!
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by Cachetdotng: 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wonpele grin
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by Laboni: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
happiness32:
Omor see leadership
This guy is up and doing
You may not like Bello but he's really playing his cards well and getting into people's minds.
I'm liking this guy
Exactly how it’s easy to deceive gullible people like you. Your type are part of what brought this calamity to us... Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by eazyduzit: 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
Who send this one now?
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by Felabarmudia: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
happiness32:
Omor see leadership
This guy is up and doing
You may not like Bello but he's really playing his cards well and getting into people's minds.
I'm liking this guy
Tufia
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by Numerouno94(m): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
happiness32:
Omor see leadership
This guy is up and doing
I'm liking this guy

U guys hv started again. Same way u fell for Buhari's antics.

A known criminal is d guy u liking; obviously, Nigerians neva learn.
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by Numerouno94(m): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
feezay86:
This is the kind of leader we need as president of Nigeria.....

B carefull wat u wish for.
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
It's not yahaya Bello. They are tired of their trash
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by LordOfTheGame: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
See as these fulani terrorists are seriously packaging the most useless governor in Nigeria as a potential presidential candidate. Na waoh...
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by Acermoon(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
Useless News....
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
happiness32:
Omor see leadership
This guy is up and doing
I'm liking this guy
See how people forget so easily. This man that owned salaries of workers like no governor had ever and had no serious project executed in 4years.

Imagine, he come give you a bag of rice add.
Na to his campaign for head in your area.

It's unfortunate.
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by content208: 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
happiness32:
Omor see leadership
This guy is up and doing
I'm liking this guy

How much has he uped and done in his state? That's all that matters
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by ikdaddy01(m): 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
We are not interested
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by franxalive(m): 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
happiness32:
Omor see leadership
This guy is up and doing
I'm liking this guy

SO IT IS TRULY TRUE THAT LARGE NUMBER OF NIGERIANS FORGETS THIS EASILY...SO SOON...THE RECENT ELECTION THAT RECORDED MASS & COLOSSAL RIGGINGS, MONUMENTAL THUGERY... WANTON KILLINGS &. PROPERTY DESTRUCTION THAT PRODUCED HIM AS GOVERNOR OF KOGI STATE...OH GOODNESS ME... cry cry cry

WE HAVE FORGOTTEN THIS SOON...TO EVEN DITCH SHAME, TO SAY YOU LIKING, HE IS PLAYING INTO MINDS...NO WONDER OUR YOUTHS COULDN'T SUSTAIN A SUPPOSEDLY TURNING POINT REVOLUTION, THAT WOULD HAVE TURNED AROUND FOR EVER THE DESTINY OF THIS HAPLESS CORNTREE, ENGRAVING OUR NAMES & GENERATION ON ROCKS OF TIMES AND AGES... NOW WE BACK ON STATUS QUO, THE OPPRESSORS KEEP OPPRESSING... WHILE LOTTA PROMISING DESTINIES ARE BEING WRECKED BY THEIR MISRULE.

TRULY...ALOT OF THINGS ARE WRONG WITH THE MIND OF A BLACK AFRICAN... cry cry cry

MAZI NNAMDI KANU ...HAS ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT ON THIS.

Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by Sniper101(m): 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
oluwasegun007:
I heard their tomatoes and onions don dey rotten...as Niger and chad refused to buy because they are pricing one bag of onions for $1.

grin grin grin
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by lilyheaven: 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
eliwa47:

During the food blockade by Northern farmers:

— In Kaduna: A "waste bin" basket of tomatoes crashed from 8K to N150. Yet no buyers. [PunchNg]

— In Kano (Gun-Dutse): bag of Onions frm N35k to N7k. [DailyTrust]

— In Minna(Garatu): Kwarai of feet size yam tubers from 45k to 18k
—In Jos (Barkin Ladi, Anpam West), bag of arish potatoes from N17K to N9k. [UnityFm Jos]

—In Kano: farmers went to d extent of unsuccessfully trying to use the airport to move food down south. [Nairaland]

—In Abuja: the DSS was inviting herders to settle the issue (DailyTrust)
—In Bauchi (Til De Fulani), farmers were promoting unity (North & South)

—On some media, Millions were lost to food transported to other countries frm North.

At the end, the Northerners who singlehandedly declared the blockade, called it off.

They gloriously lost the war!
They are not serious, how can they just shot on their legs.
What’s the faith of their harvest, if there are no buyers.
We buy from them, they don’t give us freely.
There are so many countries that will be very happy to import food down to south.
Next time, they should look for another way to punish south, not food.
They have forgotten without southern oil money, FG won’t have fund to support their agricultural sector.

1 Like

Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by King44(m): 12:22am On Mar 04, 2021
They carry Yahaya bello and FFK

Are birds of the same feather they are playing politicking with all these goro eaters
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by ocelot2006(m): 1:42am On Mar 04, 2021
happiness32:
Omor see leadership
This guy is up and doing
I'm liking this guy

That criminal? God forbid bad thing. This is way Nigerians will never learn as we're easily swayed with gimmicks like this. Tufiakwa!
Re: Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes by Openyamind111(m): 3:59am On Mar 04, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Oh Arewa!!

Proudly Dan Arewa!!

Bros calm down.. if not for your god buhari who close border you think say Na that dirty rice we dey chop ? Una go dey chop una perishable items alone.. if una like make una carry am come if una no like make una no carry am come Na una go loose las las.. Aboki Omo Ase.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman / Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues / Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.