Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) (37869 Views)

See The Richest Dog In The World / Grumpy Cat, World Richest Cat Worth $100 Million Fortune Is Dead / Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by Adebowalay(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
oyibo no go die betta�
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by TobyJohn(m): 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
mehn check out nah.. I love dogs though.
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by Jayrockk: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
See Wetin man dey hustle o
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by yemifez: 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Life
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
and my frnds dog eats poo from his owners pikin.. abeg who get the number of this dog make i chat am
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
JosephXavier:
How can a dog have so much money?

How do you tell the dog it's net worth?

The story is not about the dog so much as the loyalty of the staff and portfolio managers to the memory of their dearly departed Boss Lady.

For Naija den go don off de dog share de money.

Akpan the steward go carry de dog meat join in own share, sef.
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
Imagine a dog being wealthier than the entire people in my village.
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by BrainSanitizer: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
What about him babe?
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
grin Slay Doggy Queen ! Right now grin

1 Like

Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
Enjoyment life. Chaii. grin
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by RobbStark(m): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
The future is pet.......Dogs
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
Blackpantherxxx can maiguard for that dog o grin grin grin
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
That's why it's not good to kill yourself with work.

Work 4 hours earn 4k better pass work 12 hours a day come go home with N100k monthly.

See dog groove.
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
What do we call this one now.....ANOTHER WHITE MAN FOOLISHNESS?
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
3rdavefarms:
Many will call this madness ; come to think this dog is richer than many parents of uncultured students of many private university in Nigeria grin. I am waiting fir righteousness92 to say something related to vanity grin
Is the dog cultured
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by AMvanquish: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
I read this story when I was in primary school, then it was the Original Gunther. I can't believe they continued passing the wealth down to his descedants. Wow! Just Wow. shocked Unbelievable
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by Ezyp(m): 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
3rdavefarms:
Many will call this madness ; come to think this dog is richer than many parents of uncultured students of many private university in Nigeria grin. I am waiting fir righteousness92 to say something related to vanity grin
righteousness2 will never write anything about this unless the dog is owned by the pope.
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hedonini:
Nigerian girls are already asking about the dog's phone number. They're like that.
One day we will see a post on FP: " Female Nairalander weds Millionaire Dog, [photos] "

Una sabi the squad wey I d talk about. grin
They were advertizing themselves last week grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

When I thought I had seen and heard it all, son of man just got choked.

E restrict my airflow!!

Whether inheritance or not, the onus is on us to step up the hustle and get rich, cos if a dog can be leaving a good life, why should man, a higher animal wallow in penury.

Think about it niggarr.

I said what I said.
Too much weed don make you the forget how to breathe baa?
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2021
what comes to my mind is the Bible story of Lazarus and the Rich man.
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by Draei: 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
baike:
Where can I see the dog buy?

The dog should be the one buying you.

2 Likes

Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by marshalcarter: 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
Fehera7:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13270177_img20210228173432_jpegd1e3b8d80ba782873bd7081dbc0dce22
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13270178_img20210228173125_jpegf56349db4729f6eac83adccb7dd3c331
Hello good evening...your hard drive...what coding language (I don't know if this word is right) is in it?? how much do you sell??
I base in Lagos and would there be someone who would put me through?? thanks
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by Citi1805(m): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
Meanwhile in for my precious country them no fit manage d dog inheritance laye. "Person never see place sleep, dog dey snore" grin
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by witworth(m): 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
I reserve my comment.
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by Adakintroy: 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
No logic here just plain stupidity.
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by Alexa77(m): 12:21am On Mar 17, 2021
No matter what it seems.A dog is still a Dog.it can't changed to a god.
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:58am On Mar 17, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Is the dog cultured

I think more than you sir grin
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 17, 2021
The GAP BETWEEN A WHITE MAN'S MENTALITY AND OURS

A WHITE WHITE RESPECTS JUST ABOUT ANYTHING, ANY DECISION.... THAT'S WHY THERE'S ROOM FOR CHANGE IN THEIR NATIONS
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 17, 2021
shocked shocked grin grin
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2021
3rdavefarms:

I think more than you sir grin

Your brain has proven to be incapable of providing a response that is related to the logical question.
Your brain has issues.
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2021
ezenwajosh:
The GAP BETWEEN A WHITE MAN'S MENTALITY AND OURS

A WHITE WHITE RESPECTS JUST ABOUT ANYTHING, ANY DECISION.... THAT'S WHY THERE'S ROOM FOR CHANGE IN THEIR NATIONS

Nonsense.
All whites don't have the same mentality.
All blacks don't have the same mentality.
There's nothing brilliant about caring for dogs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Veterinary Association Condemns The Unjust Shooting Of Roxie Dog / Photo Of Family Members Praying With Their Dog / Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.