Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) (37868 Views)

See The Richest Dog In The World / Grumpy Cat, World Richest Cat Worth $100 Million Fortune Is Dead / Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 17, 2021
Adakintroy:
No logic here just plain stupidity.

It's a waste of money.
Life is absurd.
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:32am On Mar 17, 2021
hmmm
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by Psoul(m): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2021
The story read in part:

"In many cases, pet owners limit the trustee’s ability to withdraw money from the pet fund to a number of years (usually the estimated life span of the inheritor), in order to prevent fraud. There have been cases when the pet died, but the people tasked with managing the fund replaced it with another, just so they could keep taping into the wealth. When that limit is reached, the money is donated to a specified charity."

Reminds me of what is happening in a certain country where their president died and a certain Cabal replaced him with his lookalike to continue with their fraud.
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by sam564: 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
Waksdabos:
As in, I am deaf, dumb and not understanding. Wait o, you mean a DOG?. Inside this life I dey so. This life no balance at all.
my brother life balance ooooooo na we no stand well.... lol
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by lanrenzo(m): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
We have here four beautiful imported chinese chow chow pups, one Dachshund and one pug. They are vaccinated, microchipped, very healthy and active. they will make very good companion to deserving homes. Feel free to reach out to us if you are interested. We also have other imported exotic cats and dog breeds available.

Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by Fehera7: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
marshalcarter:

Hello good evening...your hard drive...what coding language (I don't know if this word is right) is in it?? how much do you sell??
I base in Lagos and would there be someone who would put me through?? thanks
Pyth0n
Java
C#
R
Javascrlpt
K0tlin

Drop ur Number let us talk better on whatsapp
Or Whatsapp me
Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by fortune1894(m): 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
baike:
Where can I see the dog buy?
the dog will buy you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Veterinary Association Condemns The Unjust Shooting Of Roxie Dog / Photo Of Family Members Praying With Their Dog / Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.