Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 (43556 Views)

Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara / Buhari Directs Security Agencies To Ensure Nothing Stops Anambra Guber Election / Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by pepericozi: 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
They are showcasing their administrative lapses.

Abi?
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by duro4chang(m): 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
It is easier said than done.
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by Pyhonist: 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
The spirit patriotism must be rekindled in our millitary men to carry out this order because whoever carries AK47 is ready to shoot any uniform man at sight.

I really don't envy our millitary men who are ready to die for this country, especially the ones in the lower cadre. The treatment they get from the government is nothing to be proud of.

My guy think twice before you die for nothing. It's better you die while executing a coup de tat against this useless government than die facing the armed men the same government keeps empowering for selfish and political. interests

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by seunayantokun(m): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
Garba Shehu has just said something Buhari didn't say directly to the military authorities.
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by Killermamba: 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Audio shooting at work
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by SouthSouth1914: 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
SuperBold:
Why cant be "shoot any one with millitary grade gun?"

before we know it, the kidnappers/bandits will change to M16 and our so called soldier will have excuse again

Sense full your head!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by mccloud224(m): 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
The level of pessimism amongst most Nigerians is so disappointing sincerely.

There seems to be nothing the government does right, loop holes are looked for in every policy for exploitation to make negative remarks. It's so disheartening and careless of an approach to life.

Give some of these guys the governing of the country, you will be shocked, that those blaming the government equally have nothing tangible to offer.

"When all you do is abuse most policies of a position (Weda at work or home), it's evident that you grossly lack the understanding of the responsibilities that position holds" this statement is so true of the US Armed Forces.

Am I in support of all government policies, No, but is this policy okay, yes.

Mark my words...

No Fulani will be shot (even though they carry ak47/49/m16/lar rifle) right in front of aso rock.

No boko haram will be shot (even if they release 1001 ak47 gun salute) in front of ANY army barracks.

No miyettki Allah terrorist will be shot even if they brandish RPG right in front of a police station.

It is ESN (and any other person opposing Fulani govt) this directive is for. Gani Adams and co. hobnobbing with Sunday igboho is to prevent that shit hitting Yoruba land. If he refuses to be a bitch....he will not see 2021 Xmas....mark my words.

The black mans knack for betrayal makes Brutus a saint. Real talk.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by Marlboro1: 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
seunayantokun:
Garba Shehu has just said something Buhari didn't say directly to the military authorities.

You mean Garbage Shehu?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by Misterone: 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
Kasco:
Nigeria Na joke... Bandits are free to use riffle, RGP and other sophisticated weapons. Only those with AK47 should be shot.

Aboki na aboki, even if you carry aboki go London, na still aboki.
illiterate na illiterate. whether you carry am go London. the passage said sophisticated weapons like AK 47 but as usual an IPOB illiterate would not see it. shame.
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
make una no go dey shoot innocent citizens

i have quality goods like a wristwatches,bags,etc for sale payment on delivery for more enquiry call or Whatsapp 07088939499
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by mccloud224(m): 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
seunayantokun:

You DON'T have a president....

Garba Shehu,Lai Mohammad, Late Abba Kyari (and a few others) are the ones ruling this country.

I am tired of making blind people see. I ain't Jesus.
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by mccloud224(m): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
Misterone:
illiterate na illiterate. whether you carry am go London. the passage said sophisticated weapons like AK 47 but as usual an IPOB illiterate would not see it. shame.

Ak47 was invented before your father was born....shit...before your granddad was born.

Google is your friend....tribalistic bigot. Everything na Ipob, ipob, ipob for una....brain dead marlians.
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
Idiotic government.

Legalize private ownership of guns.

I'm okay with a lethal, portable handgun.

Stupid government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by mccloud224(m): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
Pyhonist:
The spirit patriotism must be rekindled in our millitary men to carry out this order because whoever carries AK47 is ready to shoot any uniform man at sight.

I really don't envy our millitary men who are ready to die for this country, especially the ones in the lower cadre. The treatment they get from the government is nothing to be proud of.

My guy think twice before you die for nothing. It's better you die while executing a coup de tat against this useless government than die facing the armed men the same government keeps empowering for selfish and political. interests

Assuming you are not a northerner....

Fulani terrorists are raping your sisters in the village....local vigilante defeats them with ak47...soldiers come.in to.shoot them....would u support that?

Grow a brain abeg.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by mccloud224(m): 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Idiotic government.

Legalize private ownership of guns.

I'm okay with a lethal, portable handgun.

Stupid government.

Automatic pump action.really.
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
mccloud224:

Mark my words...

No Fulani will be shot (even though they carry ak47/49/m16/lar rifle) right in front of aso rock.

No boko haram will be shot (even if they release 1001 ak47 gun salute) in front of ANY army barracks.

No miyettki Allah terrorist will be shot even if they brandish RPG right in front of a police station.

It is ESN (and any other person opposing Fulani govt) this directive is for. Gani Adams and co. hobnobbing with Sunday igboho is to prevent that shit hitting Yoruba land. If he refuses to be a bitch....he will not see 2021 Xmas....mark my words.

The black mans knack for betrayal makes Brutus a saint. Real talk.

While you may be right (the political process is all about interest and I can't speak for the government), let me give you the gist of what happens in kaduna, those guys when caught are killed by community people, you won't read this on paper.

Just recently, some came out and confessed themselves on those sponsoring them.

The law enforcement people killed scores of them and burnt their abode 4 weeks back (joint efforts by Airforce and Army) along kaduna-Abuja road for killing a Corp member some time ago. The road is now free as soldiers patrols the bushes.

So I don't know where you get your gist but my guy in the north, miscreants are dealt with when caught except otherwise.
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by mrkings84(m): 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
Such an order if true, will be an attempt to get rid of the north. So we the Southerners disagree with the president in totality.
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
mccloud224:

Automatic pump action.really.

That ain't a portable hand shot.
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by tonididdy(m): 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
Zamfara gold is shipped ASAP to Dubai.... Is ok kwantinu
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by mccloud224(m): 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

While you may be right (the political process is all about interest and I can't speak for the government), let me give you the gist of what happens in kaduna, those guys when caught are killed by community people, you won't read this on paper.

Just recently, some came out and confessed themselves on those sponsoring them.

The law enforcement people killed scores of them and burnt their abode 4 weeks back (joint efforts by Airforce and Army) along kaduna-Abuja road for killing a Corp member some time ago. The road is now free as soldiers patrols the bushes.

So I don't know where you get your gist but my guy in the north, miscreants are dealt with when caught except otherwise.

Well said bruv...

I don't live in the north so I depend on what social media tells me. That being said...

Are Fulani land encroachment false news?
Are Fulani rapings false news?
Are Fulani robberies lies?
Are Fulani killings imaginations?

Oga, here for Lagos...Fulani dey waka with clean matche....I no fit carry pen knife.

That sounds.okay to you?
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by mccloud224(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

Picture this...

Road trip...50 tramadol crazed bandits with assault riiles...

Pump or block?

That ain't a portable hand shot.
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by EXOUSIAng: 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
Kennitrust:
Lol as if he has given the security officers weapons that could match with what the bandit are using.

Shame on you, a failed president
You mean the weapons that were supposed to be bought with the $2B that your PDP shared under Johnathans administration?
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
mccloud224:

Well said bruv...

I don't live in the north so I depend on what social media tells me. That being said...

Are Fulani land encroachment false news?
Are Fulani rapings false news?
Are Fulani robberies lies?
Are Fulani killings imaginations?

Oga, here for Lagos...Fulani dey waka with clean matche....I no fit carry pen knife.

That sounds.okay to you?

grin grin grin

The answers to your questions is NO, they have caused serious problems, with backings from "strong" men.

I just hope we solve the issues sooner than later. It is well
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by Brushstrokes20: 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
Another stupid story for his fellow ZOMBIES!

Believe this satanic, nepotic, sadistic govt at your peril!
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by AverageJoes: 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
I found this Webinar really easy, helpful and practical in trying to migrate to Canada without going through the stress of writing IELTS or TOEFL.

You can attend the webinar too by following the link below:

https://tinyurl. com/6jse3puz

Remove the space before com
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by mccloud224(m): 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

grin grin grin

The answers to your questions is NO, they have caused serious problems, with backings from "strong" men.

I just hope we solve the issues sooner than later. It is well

No strong men...only men backed by betrayers from the south. Without betrayers like Tinubu,Alaafin of Oyo, Gani Adams, Ooni of ife etc Fulani can't try that shit.... Useless Hope Uzodinma sold out IMO state that is why coward NA are there harassing civilians (but they can't tackle boko haram after over 10 years).
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
mccloud224:

No strong men...only men backed by betrayers from the south. Without betrayers like Tinubu,Alaafin of Oyo, Gani Adams, Ooni of ife etc Fulani can't try that shit.... Useless Hope Uzodinma sold out IMO state that is why coward NA are there harassing civilians (but they can't tackle boko haram after over 10 years).

Those "betrayers" want the position of the presidency, and will count on northern votes to secure victory. Why do you think they are silent.

That's why it's not good to be at an obvious disadvantage and even more painful to sell ones conscience for personal interest (though it's not easy ooo - easier said than done grin)

On the issue of BOKO Haram, my brother the truth is beyond this platform if I should elucidate. E go shock you grin
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by 001spice: 12:02am On Mar 04, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. / Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials / Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.