Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 (43555 Views)

Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara / Buhari Directs Security Agencies To Ensure Nothing Stops Anambra Guber Election / Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by naheem8307(m): 6:59am On Mar 04, 2021
I guess the majority on this platform were only reacting to the headline...
Private jet transporting arms to zamfara ?
While the same private jet is exporting federal gold mine to Dubai in exchange of arms deal...
This country is on its brink of total destruction !
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by michoim(m): 7:04am On Mar 04, 2021
Correct. Nice one from mr. president
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by Cachetdotng: 7:17am On Mar 04, 2021
I hear...I pray so grin
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by Neddyogu(m): 7:23am On Mar 04, 2021
SuperBold:
Why cant be "shoot any one with millitary grade gun?"

before we know it, the kidnappers/bandits will change to M16 and our so called soldier will have excuse again

The article says 'sophisticated weapons' such as Ak-47
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by Onliie(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2021
What if they now carry grenade launchers
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by ofiko123(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2021
May God save us in Jesus mighty name...
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by Philadelphia: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2021
Ptoocool:

If you believe this "news", you can believe anything.

That’s “if” I waste my “believe” on this bullshit news
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by 8BowlofFlour: 9:09am On Mar 04, 2021
Just hope they don't use that opportunity to shoot unarmed people and label them AK47 CARRIER
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by Misterone: 9:52am On Mar 04, 2021
mccloud224:

I'm a one Nigerianist if there is such a word....

Pls copy and paste the definition of sophisticated here so that mumu like me can learn...

For your into...that gun has a less than 300 meter accuracy (without wind conditions)....Late Alan Kalashnikov created it during the world war. From your immature rants, you can't be older than 19....which means I am older than your parents.

But you wouldn't know that.
idiot again! the AK 47 has been upgraded from what it use to be when it was created. its ease of use and cheap maintenance does not make it unsophisticated.
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by seunayantokun(m): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2021
mccloud224:

You DON'T have a president....

Garba Shehu,Lai Mohammad, Late Abba Kyari (and a few others) are the ones ruling this country.

I am tired of making blind people see. I ain't Jesus.

You have just shown you neither understood my post nor its context which was a news story of what Garba Shehu reportedly said on behalf of Buhari which I refused to trust, because 'the president himself' hadn't issued any direct order as such to the military. I've simply showed 'they' are playing politics with insecurity.

So, whether you have a president or not is another kettle of fish which is not my concern here. If you wish to connect it to the discussion here, fine, but you have to show maturity in discourse. Or why do you assume others are blind when you can't see what they see and who they are, and fail to understand their statements, yet you quickly jump to labelling them blind?
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by truthstands01: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2021
Remember that some security men on high ways don't wear uniform which i have continuously condemned. All security men of roads should wear uniform with name tags and ID number for clear identification. You need to be explicit when handing out this type of order and I hope innocent lives will not be lost on the ground of this.
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by Basher8583: 11:55am On Mar 04, 2021
Kasco:
Nigeria Na joke... Bandits are free to use riffle, RGP and other sophisticated weapons. Only those with AK47 should be shot.

Aboki na aboki, even if you carry aboki go London, na still aboki.

All you these iliterates always too lazy to read. Why are you basing your comment on the post title written by a fellow illiterate.

Let me help your lazy ignorant ass

This was the original transcripts

The president has ordered security forces to go into the bushes and shoot whoever they see with sophisticated weapons like AK-47,”
Re: Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 by Divinenwa: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
dairykidd:

Why u no dey fear God na? I know the real person and i even have his WhatsApp number.. oya wetin end ur own number. He uses firstbank btw. Una dey make person skeptical to help anyone. Its not good
funkebi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. / Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials / Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.