Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Nigerian Arrested In South Africa For Holding Girlfriend Hostage - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested In South Africa For Holding Girlfriend Hostage (21989 Views)

Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) / Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested In South Africa For Holding Girlfriend Hostage by IgboWarlord(m): 8:50am On Mar 04, 2021
Crayfish09:

Yes, there are travel warnings, but you don't get harassed foe terrorism in airports. We don't get hatred from African countries (especially South Africa) because of terrorism. You can't deny this.

Who care about the opinions of South Africans or other African countries? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In South Africa For Holding Girlfriend Hostage by Auxtin85(m): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2021
daddytime:
Na wah for wire road, Benin City.

Edo boy, I hardly believe these kind of news coming from SA because that’s one of the blackmails they use against foreigners here. A woman can come to your house and start acting up and when you react she will say you are holding her hostage or trying to rape her.

I don get my fair share from these girls, so I dey avoid their madness
Re: Nigerian Arrested In South Africa For Holding Girlfriend Hostage by RichardRandy: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2021
sharone21:
In Cameroon, they respect Igbos for their business prowess however, they FEAR them because they see them as desperate beings ready to do ANYTHING including joining cults to make money.
It is commonplace to hear Cameroonians saying they are afraid of just coming to Nigeria ( referring more to the Eastern region) and cite examples of Cameroonians who went with their Igno friends for holiday and were almost slaughtered /kidnapped after few days being a foreigner, if not for the kind hearted Igbo friend who brought them helping them to escape.
Igbo people, please make una dey dear God, remember say sometimes people lump up all those bearing Igbo /similar names who are not Igbos( Aniomas, Benue people)...Bikonu

This is not true I not IBO but I stayed in Cameron came just less then few years ago
U people should stop all this hatred.
Crimes in Nigeria is not particar to any tribe.
Even a south Africa there was this news of Yoruba Yoruba bouts who took a south African gal to their house tied her and take turns to her sex with her and video her.
It even trended on twitter "NIGERIA MUST FALL" by southafricans..
Re: Nigerian Arrested In South Africa For Holding Girlfriend Hostage by Crayfish09: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Who care about the opinions of South Africans or other African countries? undecided

What about the Asian countries? are you aware that the Thai police has even started identifying your tribes rather than your country?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In South Africa For Holding Girlfriend Hostage by 8BowlofFlour: 9:05am On Mar 04, 2021
Nawa oo
Re: Nigerian Arrested In South Africa For Holding Girlfriend Hostage by 8BowlofFlour: 9:06am On Mar 04, 2021
Gaddafi1:
This is a serious case of man's inhumanity to man. Why subject a lady who loves and wants to give herself to you to this level of treatment. For sure the SA judiciary system will send him to a minimum of 20 years behind bars.

We should stop giving ourselves a bad name outside the country.

The wickedness in some people will scare Satan
Re: Nigerian Arrested In South Africa For Holding Girlfriend Hostage by Passionate1(m): 9:14am On Mar 04, 2021
Na wa 4 ikachukwu. .
Re: Nigerian Arrested In South Africa For Holding Girlfriend Hostage by chineloSA(f): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2021
mkpologwu:
Too many unreasonable people here making comments out of hate. How can she be trafficked in her own country since you guys believed she's from SA? And why didn't she leave the said man during one of the said bookings in a hotel?

God help us to reason better.

I don't think you understand what is human trafficking. Internal Human Trafficking happen daily kn the country of birth of the victim.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In South Africa For Holding Girlfriend Hostage by sharone21(f): 9:21am On Mar 04, 2021
RichardRandy:

This is not true I not IBO but I stayed in Cameron came just less then few years ago
U people should stop all this hatred.
Crimes in Nigeria is not particar to any tribe.
Even a south Africa there was this news of Yoruba Yoruba bouts who took a south African gal to their house tied her and take turns to her sex with her and video her.
It even trended on twitter "NIGERIA MUST FALL" by southafricans..

We know that crime is the past time of many Nigerians.
You need to STAY where Cameroonians are talking generally about Nigerians. You will think they can't distinguish tribes in Nigeria, they may not be experts in it but trust me, you will be shocked. Some even go joking speak the way Igbo man dey talk.
They know us by our intonations apart from our names. Even the name thing once you say you just bear Igbo like names and are not Igbo, they understand.
Say, you think Cameroonians no know Igbo's for eg Douala, or Marche A (Sens interdit ) & Marche B in Bafoussam selling spare parts? It is just that Cameroonians are peace loving and friendly.
Besides, it is what they say on a regular basis when Nigerian issues come up that I'm narrating.
All our music, na Cameroonian go first dance am and advertise am even if some websites threaten banning non- Nigerians from accessing those sites. However, there is POOR publicity of their music and films( even when they collaborate with some Nigerians)- a big business for Nigerians to look into.
All tribes are loved, but we must all drop our bad sides especially when outside Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In South Africa For Holding Girlfriend Hostage by RichardRandy: 9:36am On Mar 04, 2021
sharone21:

We know that crime is the past time of many Nigerians.
You need to STAY where Cameroonians are talking generally about Nigerians. You will think they can't distinguish tribes in Nigeria, they may not be experts in it but trust me, you will be shocked. Some even go joking speak the way Igbo man dey talk.
They know us by our intonations apart from our names. Even the name thing once you say you just bear Igbo like names and are not Igbo, they understand.
Say, you think Cameroonians no know Igbo's for eg Douala, or Marche A (Sens interdit ) & Marche B in Bafoussam selling spare parts? It is just that Cameroonians are peace loving and friendly.
Besides, it is what they say on a regular basis when Nigerian issues come up that I'm narrating.
All our music, na Cameroonian go first dance am and advertise am even if some websites threaten banning non- Nigerians from accessing those sites. However, there is POOR publicity of their music and films( even when they collaborate with some Nigerians)- a big business for Nigerians to look into.
All tribes are loved, but we must all drop our bad sides especially when outside Nigeria.

U could right , but I think u are very very wrong calling Ibos out on ur coment just beocz of some1 who dis something bad..
Are their no bad Yoruba's ?
Are there no bad Hausa's
Or are there no bad people from ur side?
IBO's are very good people I schools among them..they are the most welcoming as far as Nigeria is concerned
Forget the media hype of Yorubas being welcoming and all that I stay and work in lagos.

I'm not ibo but we should stop making coments like that especially on sensitive issues like this.
Yorubas are trying hard to use their media to condemned.others but when its their own is guilty they cover it.
I have been observing that since I joined this forum

I was just going through the first page of this topic and its so so disgusting to see such coment THIS IS VERY BAD and I don't expect u to partake in such

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In South Africa For Holding Girlfriend Hostage by edi287: 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
RichardRandy:

U could right , but I think u are very very wrong calling Ibos out on ur coment just beocz of some1 who dis something bad..
Are their no bad Yoruba's ?
Are there no bad Hausa's
Or are there no bad people from ur side?
IBO's are very good people I schools among them..they are the most welcoming as far as Nigeria is concerned
Forget the media hype of Yorubas being welcoming and all that I stay and work in lagos.

I'm not ibo but we should stop making coments like that especially on sensitive issues like this.
Yorubas are trying hard to use their media to condemned.others but when its their own is guilty they cover it.
I have been observing that since I joined this forum

I was just going through the first page of this topic and its so so disgusting to see such coment THIS IS VERY BAD and I don't expect u to partake in such

Ignorance knows no tribe. All you can do is just shake your head at these foolish tribal squabbles.
Oh and please don't make igbos as victims in this(I'm Igbo) - they also take part in this "Name Checking" wars whenever a topic on crime hits the front page.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In South Africa For Holding Girlfriend Hostage by Gaddafi1: 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
grin grin
8BowlofFlour:

The wickedness in some people will scare Satan
Re: Nigerian Arrested In South Africa For Holding Girlfriend Hostage by fadal(m): 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
The dude is insane u dont touch a Girl abroad
Re: Nigerian Arrested In South Africa For Holding Girlfriend Hostage by pointblank247(m): 4:37am On Mar 05, 2021
cinoedhunter:
Why Ikechukwu undecided
you should read again, it's ikachukwu not ikechukwu
Re: Nigerian Arrested In South Africa For Holding Girlfriend Hostage by RichardRandy: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2021
edi287:

Ignorance knows no tribe. All you can do is just shake your head at these foolish tribal squabbles.
Oh and please don't make igbos as victims in this(I'm Igbo) - they also take part in this "Name Checking" wars whenever a topic on crime hits the front page.

U being Igbo is not the issue.. I know all tribes checks names but comment was uncalled for. I nearly shed tears it was extreme

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) / Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook / Baba Ijesha CCTV: Princess Didn’t Authorise Release Of Footage – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.