Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue (45305 Views)

Jaywon Stabbed By Church Security Guards - Daddy Freeze (Photos, Video) / Obafemi Martins And Jiganbabaoja, "Sho Mo Age Mi Ni" Crooner Meet / CDQ Shares Pictures From His 33rd Birthday. Wizkid, Obafemi Martins, Ifu Ennada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by Edusouls(m): 9:24am On Mar 04, 2021
Once a black man sees small money and success the real black comes out from him, they go mad with misbehavings..
Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by rowland545(m): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2021
tonididdy:

If this na court case NW, you Don go jail free of charge.
Nowhere was it written that burna boy stabbed anyone or started a fight with anyone.
It clearly says burna boys camp (security), people he pays to protect him.

If they don't do their jobs, who will?
if nah better country we day u suppose pay me for wrong accusations and defamation....

Were did u see were I wrote that he stabbed someone...

Nigga u owe me money undecided

3 Likes

Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by tamdun: 9:26am On Mar 04, 2021
espn:
Obagoal go just dey mingle anyhow...
I swear, the guy just dey ridicule himself
Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by candygist: 9:26am On Mar 04, 2021
udemzyudex:

remember, nobody get monopoly of violence oo mk e no go be say na when others go retaliate the matter go turn to gone too soon.

Bring it ON.
Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by candygist: 9:29am On Mar 04, 2021
My love for Burna boy is second to none. Currently blasting TWICE AS TALL.

1 Like

Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by udemzyudex(m): 9:30am On Mar 04, 2021
candygist:

Bring it ON.

You and who? me just dey clear you how e dey be.
Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by IgboWarlord(m): 9:32am On Mar 04, 2021
Silentgroper:
i wont miss u guys news on fp. Rip rip!!

Na ur pale,male and all ur family go RIP,bitch!!!!
Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by Banter1(m): 9:41am On Mar 04, 2021
This Burna boy needs to be calming down, or he will use his hands to destroy what he has built for years. Martin's money not your mate, besides who em burna epp?

2 Likes

Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by ogbonnachrys: 9:42am On Mar 04, 2021
CDQ went back to the club that same night after collecting 2 pints of blood from the hospital. hmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by TheMostComplex1: 9:47am On Mar 04, 2021
Burnaboy & Davido crews are always getting into a fight and I think their principles are agbero
Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by Silentgroper(m): 9:50am On Mar 04, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Na ur pale,male and all ur family go RIP,bitch!!!!
Y u con dey vex. Shebi na u wan fall ur rival sm. As me nd my family no bam, nobody fit use us count scores na. So where rip wan comot from.

d only thing wey una sabi na to dey count scores upandan nd to dey fall rival sm.

Good things dey wey una fit use cultism do. No! Una no go do dat one.
mtcheeew

wetin kuku concern me, las las na rip i go talk if i see ur news 4 frontpage.
no vex

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by candygist: 9:53am On Mar 04, 2021
udemzyudex:

You and who? me just dey clear you how e dey be.

CDQ no get level.
Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by udemzyudex(m): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2021
candygist:

CDQ no get level.

That one concern una

1 Like

Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by Silentgroper(m): 9:58am On Mar 04, 2021
AlphaLover:

U r very stupid or u will see were I am warnig d runt not to start a war with careless comments.

I av seen too many of those to care 4 another

D idiot doesn't know what he is doing
I did see ur comment. But i had to tag u together with him, since u sef belong.
Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by BadAdviser: 9:58am On Mar 04, 2021
airsaylongcome:

What was even more stunning was the way it was casually dropped. Businessman. I had to go and read the sentence again to be sure of the name insaw
What's the difference between you,rahman jargo and your boss maxwell?

You all are fraudsters and jails awaits you bastards soon.
Useless thief airsaylongcome

2 Likes

Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by candygist: 10:01am On Mar 04, 2021
Tobechuckwu:
It's not oluwa-Burna fault na, when Ur mama dey kush wetin u wan make her pikin dey do?
South-south nd fight na 5&6 dem be.
Check all south-south region , anywhere guys dey show off ,fight must follow.
Be it Edo,Delta, Ph, na d three hot regions be this.
Gee guys go show off, na scores dem go take finish am.

Why bring is mother ? She smokes and so what?
I can tell you that burna boy and his mother are more successful than your entire family.

In case you don't know, south south boys get orientation pass west boys. You westerners are snitches and sabotages
Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by MrBachelor: 10:09am On Mar 04, 2021
Aphalover and Igbowarlord, it is with relish and devilish delight that I await the news of your demise on the front page of NL. cool

2 Likes

Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by livinbygrace: 10:10am On Mar 04, 2021
post=99591913:

What caught our fancy is not even about Obagoal or Oluwaburna,
but we have to stop reading when we get to the bolded above.....

Rahman Jago a business man?
A well known fraudster that may soon go and join HushBingo in prison if that one rats him out from jail.

We hate it when yahoo boys, fraudsters, criminals are being praise and push to the upcoming youths face.
What legacy are you laying for these children growing up?

Bloggers, call a spade a spade and not an Agricultural implement biko.
Stop calling fraudsters and yahoo boys business men.

Next thread abeg......
Total rubbish......

That is the situation of our country.
Fruad, stealing and looting are being seen as a normal thing.
It's an eyesore!

See dem.
Shamelessness @ its peak.
No go find work do.
Na dere u dey so.....
#Dem MANNA Lamba

Your darling daddy in Aso Rock is the greatest fraudater,scamming over 200million Nigerians

1 Like

Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by Badonasty(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2021
the funniest thing be say na CDQ dey laugh pass for that photo op
Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by NofiuFade(m): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2021
We are very good in bringing ourselves down in this country and is too bad for us as a Nigerians since the day the news of Burna Grammy nomination comes, since that day the guy as been opting from one scandal to the other, grin Naija why?

1 Like

Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:30am On Mar 04, 2021
Chiminemine:
All of you calling burns boy a gangster or cultist are all mad...he is not a cultist... You can't be a member without bamming.. when you are bammed, you are supposed to have serious injuries and scars on your back to show you were initiated, but burna boy doesn't have any form of marks or scars on any part of his body.
you are a small boy

I don't have scars and maybe I'm a lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by inumidun2010(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2021
Refinedbeing:
I wan make burna attack baba hafusa first. I wan check something. And thank you jare CDQ you do well, why u go waka without crew in d first place self.

U mean make burna attack OJA DADDY?... That's when e go understand wetin OLAMIDE mean when e talk say AWA LALEKO, EYIN LONILE YIN....
Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by AlphaLover: 10:50am On Mar 04, 2021
MrBachelor:
Aphalover and Igbowarlord, it is with relish and devilish delight that I await the news of your demise on the front page of NL. cool

I won't fall till is chieve my urhuru

And I didn't come seeking violence but that uneducated dog was barking like a beast and typing rubbish about wat he has no idea

All these road side baming.. he isn't even an xy

No strong confirmed aroman will challenge NBM in southsouth why na..

Have they forgotten malaba saga?

Too many numerous instances to mention. I just cautioned the animal to stop beating hairy gorilla chest n step up Simple.

He is instigating a war which he has never witnessed maybe he only heard stories but when e set body go tell am

Sorry forgive me nor dey o.

We have and a truce in rivers state 4 him 2 not be even aware only shows he is either an impersonator or a low level street bamed 2 weeks ago runt
Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by OgaRico(m): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2021
Starzo:

lekki na cotonou??

No,Lekki no bi Cotonou.
Wetin that guy dey talk bi say,if na mainland this issue happen where boys plenty,the matter for probably pass like this.As of when Burna bi arrive the club that night,all the boys wey dey front of BAYROCK that night no even pass ten.

1 Like

Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by kazma1010(m): 10:57am On Mar 04, 2021
E b like say that, does guys wan die abi, make orile boys hear this from go kwn sai kaki no big leder obago wa orile no they use play with anyone
Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by candygist: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2021
Refinedbeing:
I wan make burna attack baba hafusa first. I wan check something. And thank you jare CDQ you do well, why u go waka without crew in d first place self.

You no get shame. PH boy stab you for your city. Do you think CDQ and is crew can Stab Burna Boy anywhere outside Lagos and go free ? Na half dead body them go carry.

Burna boy check davido for Ghana. I was expecting Davido to retaliate when Burna comes to Lagos.

No levels, na only noise una get.

1 Like

Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by toxtimmy: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2021
Well said.
heniford2:
black makes small money the world becomes a war testing ground blacks
Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2021
mccloud224:

Minding your business is what gets a lady raped in broad daylight and five broad chested guys walk past like "wetin consign me".

Put yourself in that position for a minute.

Sense will not kill you.

Respect!
Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by candygist: 11:14am On Mar 04, 2021
Starzo:

lekki na cotonou??

Ask the fool.
Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by candygist: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2021
AlphaLover:

I can bet my life on it

If u r a verified aroman ur own men will rather fall u than allow a war with us

Who no like the peace treaty?

But if u a nothin wan bring war bring am

U r a runt an station less shipless decless runt

Use ur 6 bro before u end up 6ft

I hang with ur masters in this state

I called a name babakay that alone should let u know we ain't the same levels here in ph

Babakay dey relate with SMs well and we give each other mutual respect

But 4 u a nobody 2 come online and type diz 2 instigate a war

Nigga ur days r numbered

U know how many mothers will grieve this weekend if war set ?

Every day dem go bury son

U never see better confra war

I have survived numerous

Fvxking runt

Na still one bullet go kill una las las.

1 Like

Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by AlphaLover: 11:18am On Mar 04, 2021
candygist:

Na still one bullet go kill una las las.

But na one dagger go kill u n ur family
Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by TheGift: 11:21am On Mar 04, 2021
Axemen fighting for freedom Ke? Those ones are fools with no future ambition, living by the axe only to die by the axe!

Burna Boy has a violent streak and it will be His undoing one day soon, just watch and see.
mccloud224:
Axemen say they are fighting for freedom....

Stabbing your fellow man na emancipation abi?

Where dat yesterday yahoo boy Slawomir? Whatz u gat 2 say bout u niggiz? Hmm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘You Are Just An Olodo’: Mercy Aigbe Slams Fan Who Tried To Correct Her Spelling / Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo / Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.