Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries (15808 Views)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials / Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen / Ngige: Why It Is Difficult To Increase Varsity Lecturers’ Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by mejai(m): 7:06am On Mar 04, 2021
post=99589973:
Reading
We are reading.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by Tranquillity360: 7:07am On Mar 04, 2021
That's because Nigeria is a terrorist state.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by Amaechi2023(m): 7:07am On Mar 04, 2021
but your party are the ones opposing military actions against bandits?

zamfara governor of PDP and even the PDP clearly opposed military actions that banned helicopter from flying over the zone to supply bandits weapons.

we've been cautioning the govt, what you can do for us is to caution your party from sponsoring terrorism in other to reclaim power.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by Bvlgari: 7:07am On Mar 04, 2021
Even cows are more valuable to them these days than any human being in Nigeria according to those people up north

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by Rootprof(m): 7:08am On Mar 04, 2021
Please let drop party alliance and say the truth, this country is not making sense at all. Graduates are roaming the street jobless after many years schooling and some people that did not attend school are cashing out big time in million
If things don't change ontime, seems the bomb the country as been sitting on for long is about to explode gboooommmmm
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by Bluffly: 7:08am On Mar 04, 2021
Payment of Ransom means our security apparatus is useless.
Develop all neighbourhoods in terms of road light etc and policing will improve.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by SweetCunt97(f): 7:08am On Mar 04, 2021
majole:
I taught this guy was the only not too looting politician around that could turn this country but this Reckless statement shows how stupid this man is. If your Kids were kidnapped what would you not do to get them released safely? Very Reckless statement
You are green. USA does not negotiate with Terrorists. Seems you dont see what's going on here! This people are milking this govt hard, from banditry to their farmers going on strike!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by Raphaelmary(m): 7:10am On Mar 04, 2021
majole:
I taught this guy was the only not too looting politician around that could turn this country but this Reckless statement shows how stupid this man is. If your Kids were kidnapped what would you not do to get them released safely? Very Reckless statement
Keep taughting..... I wonder how people come up with comments like this

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by 4tomandchi: 7:10am On Mar 04, 2021
majole:

No sane sovereignty negotiate with terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by Darlingme(f): 7:10am On Mar 04, 2021
xynerise:
It beats my imagination the kind of system we run in this country. Thinking about it can make you break down undecided
It can even give one hrt attacks.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by Kubernetes: 7:11am On Mar 04, 2021
Smithkafors:

What do you mean by this statement?, he obviously said the truth. Stop hiding behind personal hatred for the messenger and focus on the message.

If your family members are amongst those Kidnapped, will you pay the ransom and get them released? Or you will rather allow them being killed?
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:13am On Mar 04, 2021
majole:

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
post=99589973:

You are one of the few reasonable and sensible we have here.
It is good to see people that stand with the truth, no matter how many people quote you or try to shut you up.
Dem no reach.

It is because this criminal call Obituary children are not part of the kidnapped kids.
The Loud mouth ritualist would have paid BILLIONS to get them back.
The same Obituary that was in power and the boss when the most evil and devilish Policeman in the history of Africa (James Nwafor) killed over 100 Anambra youths, sold their organs to his ritualist friends and threw them into the River for the fish to feed on.
They both wine and dine together while all these killings was going on.
This Obituary witnessed and was aware of EVERYTHING James Nwafor did, since then, up till now, he has not done anything about it, he is still part of the evil people still hiding this evil Policeman UP TILL TODAY.

If people want to speak about the ills of this current government, it not not devilish souls like this liar that should open his mouth to speak.
Killer and ritualistic liar.

This idiots bored us.
They think all Nigerians are suffering from collective amnesia like the fools that worship them.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by Bigredmachine: 7:15am On Mar 04, 2021
This country is just going backward in everything... So being a bandit is now a lucrative business... Who will save us eventually... Is it God? How long do we continue to deceive ourselves, Nigeria is dead officially.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:15am On Mar 04, 2021
majole:

buhari is a criminal

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by Raphaelmary(m): 7:16am On Mar 04, 2021
post=99589973:

It is good to see people that stand with the truth, no matter how many people quote you or try to shut you up.
Dem no reach.

It is because this criminal call Obituary children are not part of the kidnapped kids.
The same Obituary that was in power and the boss when the most evil and devilish Policeman in the history of Africa (James Nwafor) killed over 100 Anambra youths, sold their organs to his ritualist friends and threw them into the River for the fish to feed on.
This Obituary witnessed and was aware of EVERYTHING James Nwafor did, since then, up till now, he has not done anything about it, he is still part of the evil people still hiding this evil Policeman UP TILL TODAY.

If people want to speak about the ills of this current government, it not not devilish souls like this liar that should open his mouth to speak.

This idiots bored us.
They think all Nigerians are suffering from collective amnesia like the fools that worship them.

I used to have a little amount of regard for you despite what everyone here thinks of you but this comment......smh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by od501: 7:16am On Mar 04, 2021
majole:

Oga...are you a security expert? So, in your yeye mind paying ransom is the only way to free kidnapped victims? You even have the nerves to insult his intelligence, somebody your whole village cannot measure up with his managerial skills. You must be Arewa. By their reasoning you shall know them.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by AverageJoes: 7:16am On Mar 04, 2021
It's a crazy country we live in.

Meanwhile....

I found this Webinar really easy, helpful and practical in trying to migrate to Canada without going through the stress of writing IELTS or TOEFL.

You can attend the webinar too by following the link in my signature.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by Essien45: 7:16am On Mar 04, 2021
majole:

Your response is very daft.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by lampi: 7:17am On Mar 04, 2021
majole:
ure a potential bandit

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by Jonah507(m): 7:20am On Mar 04, 2021
Thanks sir
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by CSTRR: 7:21am On Mar 04, 2021
Amaechi2023:
but your party are the ones opposing military actions against bandits?

zamfara governor of PDP and even the PDP clearly opposed military actions that banned helicopter from flying over the zone to supply bandits weapons.

we've been cautioning the govt, what you can do for us is to caution your party from sponsoring terrorism in other to reclaim power.
Which shows Peter obi is a rare breed.

He says the truth and does the right thing.
Osinbajo and tinubu cannot do the same.

It also confirms that Nigeria is ideologically divided between North and South,not APC and PDP.

99% of the hausa/Fulani will not be happy with what Peter obi just said regardless of their party.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by Faithful1234(m): 7:21am On Mar 04, 2021
majole:
you need to go back to primary school to learn how to read and understand.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by Femeto: 7:23am On Mar 04, 2021
Didn't your man reward Niger Delta bandits too.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by cohug: 7:23am On Mar 04, 2021
like seriously this is madness, soon all of us will become bandits so that we will get a reward.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by Burruchaga71(m): 7:23am On Mar 04, 2021
majole:
Trash as always...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by NairaMaster1(m): 7:23am On Mar 04, 2021
majole:

Read and understand bro. Abdulsalam said we shouldn't allow the incidents to even happen.

There's no kidnapping like these the the security were not informed before hands.

But they do is to withdraw from the place. Are you aware of this or you doubt it.

These are not new. Why are we not proactive?

Are you also happy that students are been kept at home with shows of arrogance from government?

It's good they continue to pay ransome to bandits. It's also good they pay the lectures.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by nazicartel(m): 7:23am On Mar 04, 2021
post=99589973:

Dem no reach.

This idiots bored us.
have been reading people complaining about your write-ups but haven't had much time to read them. I had to personally read this and other of your comments in other topics.... Are you personally paid to do this stupid job or you're doing it with all your heart because you're seriously disappointing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by slowice(m): 7:23am On Mar 04, 2021
majole:

Now that you ve exposed your senselessness I hope you are fulfilled.... At least you can now die a fulfilled bigot

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by xelly: 7:24am On Mar 04, 2021
majole:

Is it normal to kidnap? Why will government allow school children to be kidnapped not 1 not 2 not 3 times and you think it is normal?

fine, let all of us start Kidnapping so that government will keep paying us.

I wonder how some people think some times

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Rewarding Bandits While Owing Lecturers Salaries by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:25am On Mar 04, 2021
WORD.I like that that. The wicked will pay no attention to what he said and will counter his assertion. We all know the wicked in this country but we have refused to confront them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Orders Release Of Jonathan’s ADC / Restructuring Will Spell Doom For Nigeria - Wakili / Protesting BBOG Members Prevented From Entering Ambode's Office In Lagos. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.