Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen (18869 Views)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials / Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams / Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by bennybuhari: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2022
Former governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi is currently meeting with the National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Abuja to brief them on why he wants to run on the party’s platform in the 2023 presidential election.

Addressing the PDP leaders which include Senator Iyorchia Ayu, the National Chairman of the party and others, Obi, who was the party’s Vice-Presidential candidate in the 2019 elections said he is contesting out of desperation that Nigeria must get it right in 2023 or cease to be a country.

He said “I am here to tell you that yes, I am contesting. I am not contesting because I am of desperation that I, Peter Obi must be the president of Nigeria. But I am of the desperation that Nigeria must get it right in 2023 or we don’t have a country again”.

“Getting it right will start will start by making sure that someone who has the capacity and competence to lead this country is in charge”.

“What we are going through today is the cumulative effect of leadership failure over the years. Today, Nigeria is on a top list of fragile failing State. Today, if you go to Terrorist Index Measures, Nigeria now ranks in the same place with Afghanistan and Yemen”.

” Of course, everybody knows that we are the world’s poverty capital. Even before covid, Nigeria has more people living in poverty than the two biggest countries of the world combined- India and China”.
https://independent.ng/2023-nigeria-suffering-from-cumulative-leadership-failure-peter-obi/

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by Sergio104(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2022
My dearest Peter
You have spoken well.

On your mandate we stand.

Thou I know the rate at which this people will skyrocket insecurity when you assume to power just to paint your administration bad will be so Awful embarassed cry

258 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:42am On Apr 08, 2022
shocked

All thanks to that man that Boko Haram once picked to mediate between them and the then government.

The same man that told the world that "An Attack On Boko Haram Is An Attack To The North.

The same man that gives presidential pardon to terrorists.

All thanks to MuhaMAD Buari

Nigeria cannot forget in centuries to come

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by lightskinnigga: 11:43am On Apr 08, 2022
Yes oo..

They voted in the dullard, buhari so he can dea with igbos..

Now they’re crying and denying they ever supported him.

Let there be carnage biko..

No peace for wicked

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by hisexcellency34: 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
If carnage happen, will you be spared?
lightskinnigga:
Yes oo..

They voted in the dullard, buhari so he can dea with igbos..

Now they’re crying and denying they ever supported him.

Let there be carnage biko..

No peace for wicked

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
Even in the Army, the soldiers know who amongst them that would tackle bokoharam to the teeth.. the problem is, the person can't choose himself, only a de-tribalized president with integrity can. Until then, we can keep rolling over rogues in camo clothings.

Someone actually fought bokoharam to the extent "someone" started saying they are killing their people through the means... he actually called it "ethnic clensing"

38 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by trutharena: 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
And it's you a cry baby that we need to stop security? His only contribution is to speak English and textbook definition without tailoring to custom Nigeria problem.

Same Obi Pandora that can't muster the courage to speak against baby terrorists like IPOB is the one that will now face Ansaru, Boko Haram, Bandits, and killer Fulani herdsmen.

If it is easy by just speaking English, Soludo should have contained the IPOB terrorists in Anambra but now the poor man understand whats'up coz IPOB just burn a whole secretariat in his LG.

Why hasn’t Obi Pandora used all these texcbool definition to advise all SE governors on how to handle the current insecurities? That’s to show you it’s all audio, he only come online to tell people what they want to ear like every regular scam politicians.

Below is Peter Obi threatening to resign in 2006 as governor only because of Miscreants. The cry baby that do not have courage to confront miscreants head on, will he be the one to confront a bigger threat like Boko Haram and Bandits?

He can only fool uninformed people with his him tu lies, people like me are not fooled by Obi Pandora textbook theories.

247 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
Sad truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by Oricha79(m): 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by tsinzu: 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
The zoo is worse than afghanistan and yemen

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by Boamco: 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
Thanks to Buhari

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by LeoDeKing: 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
Afghaneastern

247 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by iamyemiakins(m): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
Buhari should be given honorary doctorate degree in failure.

Buhari has retained his unbroken record of being the worst Head of State and worst President ever.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by Selfmotivated: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by Brendaniel: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
When you have a Taliban minded terrorist as a president, is it not the same as handing over the country to terrorists, if you think I am joking, why did Buhari donate over 1million dollars to the same Taliban terrorist government of Afghanistan, then you think he isn't coordinating and supporting the local terrorists in Nigeria...

Truly terrorists all over the world share same ideolgy

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by Alberta123: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
The same Peter Obi whose state is currently been ravaged by IPOB.

Who are we going to blame for that.

Na to just talk all this politician sabi wink

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by owiko(m): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
On a regular, we should be waking up to daily protests. But most people have chosen to endure

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by heniford2: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Obi in you we stand.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by Abaman001(m): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mr. Peter obi, apart from boleholes what else can you offer to Nigerians? Pls, just go and sleep... Engir. Dave Umahi, will deliver Nigeria, he has what it takes to win Election, not all these ur Chinese quotes...

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by mactoni91(m): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
I urgently need a decent Mini Flat with annual rent of 250k-300k.

Access to a major road, Market and must have a Prepaid meter.

Location should be Within Shasha and Egbeda.

If you have any, kindly let me know
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Funny country with funny citizens
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by Nopoya: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
We are actually worse than Afghanistan

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by dizon: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Very true and that's why I am happy that good men like you are running for president. You already have my vote Mr Peter Obi, it's time for us to change things for the better in Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by evansjeff(m): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
See this crook, and legendary liar, if this country had been functioning properly, this one should be in jail. Let me wait for the first ipig to quote me. Nonsense

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Inheritance: Court Orders A-ibom Man To Pay Nieces N20m For Denying Them / Describe Goodluck Jonathan In One Word / Buhari: Bandits Shouldn’t Think They Can’t Be Crushed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.