Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Comments From USA & Mexico People That Make Nigerians / Africans CRY - My Take - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comments From USA & Mexico People That Make Nigerians / Africans CRY - My Take (342 Views)

More Nigerians, Africans Will Fall Into Extreme Poverty, World Bank Predicts / 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts / Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comments From USA & Mexico People That Make Nigerians / Africans CRY - My Take by starman1: 1:35am On Mar 04, 2021
After reading this thread ( https://www.nairaland.com/6442054/3-comments-usa-mexico-make ) from NaijaBoard30 I can't help but write this.

First, that thread's OP is a little bit ignorant of the true narrative of his motherland.

Yes, it's true they paint us "black" trust me it is a result of jealousy. Cos when you are jealous of your brother you may call him a bad name. if you may ask "What makes them jealous. Well, that's for another thread.

It's very natural for white people to hate us because that is what their parents taught them. So let them be with their hate, they can't deal with you nor give you a good deal.

As for scammers; they are scammers everywhere. The scam capital of the world is the USA.

Corruption and instability may be high in Africa. This comes as a result of artificial states created by selfish Europeans to appreciated their poor hungry empires.

As for them calling us animals who are looking for greener pastures because we can't cultivate. These white people are largely uneducated. Their stupidity no be here, evidently, in the way and manner they fall for Nigerian scammers.

If they are wiser than us why can't they stop us from scamming them daily? Those whites are mugus treat them as such.

I want to emphasize this: No Country is Placing a Strict Thing on Us. This is a way international trades and treaties work. You don't expect Nigeria to become a dumping ground for American, Mexican, and European goods.

If PayPal decides to limits the Nigerian accounts that's up to them. they are the ones missing out on big revenue.

Paypal doesn't use to accept Nigeria at all then (Even in that Nigerians were still cashing out with it. My Chinese Paypal I had then is still working now without any suspicion from PayPal).

They rushed and make a deal with FirstBank to accept Nigerians because they have a deep pocket ahead of Alertpay and Stripe which were the rave of the moment worldwide. Save for this, we would all be transacting on Payza today.

There are numerous worldwide payment gateways that accept Nigerians. If the entity you are transacting with accepts PayPal only, then use your superior Nigerian brain and overcome the "white man limits" like most Nigerians.

When you beat them in their game the feeling is always out of this world.

Guys... See you fall my hands. Facebook has their rules which you have to stick to them. Abii, you want make I give you some tips. Get a course on Facebook ads. The FB bans is worldwide it is not on Africa Only.

The same thing goes for Adsense. Get a course too. There is no Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok nor Google strict rule preserve for Nigerians only.

There are experts that can help with banned FB pages. That problem is what all newbies encounter. Get expert hands or training, this problem is worldwide not Nigeria only.

The bottom line is: if those white want to use Flutterwave, Paystack, Payarena, and Quickteller gateways they will encounter some problems. Likewise, us trying to use their gateway with our national payment settlement systems.

Nigeria is more British in finance than American. if we want to have that seamless transaction with the USA it's up to to the policymakers of both counties to sign treaties.

Whites are true animalS WE SCAM THEM EASILY.

Modern civilization begins in Africa. What is happening now just a downward curve that often occurs in history. Africa will rise again.
Start reading the history of Africa by Africans, not by hateful whites.

Tell that white man next time he won't have an internet if a black man from Nigeria did not invent the modern-day computer.

Africa is rising, contribute your quota. A young Nigerian person developed Paystack from Nigeria which is going global as we speak. Emulate them.
Re: Comments From USA & Mexico People That Make Nigerians / Africans CRY - My Take by starman1: 1:44am On Mar 04, 2021
Hey Oshigun, Freelancer2020, Monogamy, igboarenice, igboarenice, harmargedon

Check out my take on 3 Comments From the USA And Mexico That Will Make Nigerians CRY And Say No To Dem.

Peace!
Re: Comments From USA & Mexico People That Make Nigerians / Africans CRY - My Take by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 04, 2021
@op immediately I got to this part "... trust me it is a result of jealousy." I stopped reading. Whatever you have to say after this is meaningless.

Have a nice day Oga
Re: Comments From USA & Mexico People That Make Nigerians / Africans CRY - My Take by Zooposki(f): 2:03am On Mar 04, 2021
slachtoffers:
@op immediately I got to this part "... trust me it is a result of jealousy." I stopped reading. Whatever you have to say after this is meaningless.

Have a nice day Oga

But he is very correct. You should try and study history.
I came back again to add to my statement. Don’t bother taking my advice. You will never get it.
Re: Comments From USA & Mexico People That Make Nigerians / Africans CRY - My Take by olus01(m): 2:11am On Mar 04, 2021
I stick to ur word sir though what I believe is we the problem of ourselves be we don't even value ourselves
Re: Comments From USA & Mexico People That Make Nigerians / Africans CRY - My Take by starman1: 2:47am On Mar 04, 2021
slachtoffers:

Have a nice day Oga
Well you are at liberty to say your opinion.. it will be very nice to read through.

Its so bad to regard yourself the same way a hateful neighbor regards you.
Re: Comments From USA & Mexico People That Make Nigerians / Africans CRY - My Take by igboarenice: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
jealous of African male long dick?

(1) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi And The Beloved Bandits / NDDC Will Stop Wasting 300 Million For Rent Yearly - Uzodinma / Club Owners Appeal To Lagos State Govt To Lift Ban On Their Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.