Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South (27272 Views)

Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu / Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State / IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by michoim(m): 8:30am On Mar 04, 2021
omoluka:

He is not representing SW he is only representing himself, for your information, ffk can not win a street election in Ife. So don't be deceived, the guy is broke and will do anything to establish a working relationship with APC looting gang
Stop talking trash, and appreciate good & voluntary gestures for once...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by tamdun: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2021
QuotaSystem:
FFK Before The Food Blockade

FFK 5 Days After The" Heavy" Blockade

The warning strike was a show of force to demonstrate there are more effective and less kinetic methods to deal with the menace of stereotyping and attacking innocent Northerners & their belongings in the south asides violent reprisals.

As the union has successfully extracted commitments from Fani Kayode, Igbohoe and the SW they represent in the aftermath of the "heavy strike", to ensure the safety, security & free movement of Northerners in the south west, it is wise to give peace a chance and I commend the AUFCDN for their maturity and for accepting the overtures for peace and return to normalcy in the SW.

All is well that ends well smiley

Tell ur traders to stop killing, when kill a native and ur seriki decide to shield him from the authority, people will surely revolt, it will stop if every community expose the criminals among them, if not the innocent will...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by Dchampion65: 8:44am On Mar 04, 2021
FFK is really fighting to remain relevant.

I just dey wondered the name of the special weed he is taking recently.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by showafrica(m): 8:44am On Mar 04, 2021
ShackWes:
Is this dude using style to beg his masters?

I tell u, the guy account don dey red, him wan re-align to the ruling class see if he will get another appointment to embezzle funds as usual.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by Neddstark: 8:47am On Mar 04, 2021
Armed Fulani herdsmen are the enemy.
Fulanis are not the enemy. Hausas are not the enemy.
If you go to church and you propagate hate against the Hausa/Fulanis, you are not a Christian. Your hate that makes innocent people get murdered makes you a murderer.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by omoluka: 8:47am On Mar 04, 2021
michoim:

Stop talking trash, and appreciate good & voluntary gestures for once...
Lol

FFK can not represent us OK, he is only popular on SM

Give FFK food and he will sing for you - OBJ
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by ProfAmaben(m): 8:49am On Mar 04, 2021
[[s]quote author=Omoluabi1stborn post=99587090] Disclaimer: Fani Kayode does not represent the interest of Yorubas (We've already sold him to the Flatis tho). Fani Kayode is only speaking for himself and not South West (Well maybe he's speaking for the other Southerners).

God bless our SW governors for not appealing nor apologizing.
God bless Development Agenda of Western Nigeria (DAWN)
Illiter.ates almajiri cannot win the Educated Omoluabi cool

Time for Food revolution and Mechanized Farming in South West.

Meanwhile, Hausa Traders should learn to respect themselves, its not every time you'll be killing people on top small disagreement.

P.S: No terrorist or potential terrorist should quote me [/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by hotwax: 8:50am On Mar 04, 2021
Neddstark:
Armed Fulani herdsmen are the enemy.
Fulanis are not the enemy. Hausas are not the enemy.
If you go to church and you propagate hate against the Hausa/Fulanis, you are not a Christian. Your hate that makes innocent people get murdered makes you a murderer.

have you seen an hausa-fulanis criticizing or fighting his brothers for killing yorubas...

na simple question ooo..no need for story

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by 8BowlofFlour: 8:55am On Mar 04, 2021
Was FFK later able to defect to APC
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by donmixc: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2021
Heavensent01:

ffk can speak for southwest, we have elected Governors and reps, if they're not doing meeting with any illiterates from North then it's meaningless

this dude just want to use this avenue to port to APC, the hungry activist. he will still be disgrace

for your post above is the most senseless thing I've read from nairaland lately. you're a compound foool

Barking mad dog, you don't deserve my reply though, now you've been noticed. Crawl back to your dirty cave animal

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by tamdun: 9:01am On Mar 04, 2021
Hassanmaye:

You should go to the bush and chase the Fulani herdsmen, cowards it's innocent Hausa traders you can chest beat for
We tried to but ur people always cried to Nigeria army headed by ur fulani brothers
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by Oyiboman69: 9:01am On Mar 04, 2021
QuotaSystem:
“I have also received major commitment from people from the South not to attack people of Hausa/Fulani and the traders in the South and that the criminals among them, irrespective of tribe and religion, should be handed over to law enforcement agents."

Very good.

3 Core Fruits of the Food Blockade.

1. The main concern of the Northern traders was addressed. Commitments regarding their safety and free movement were extracted from the SW envoy and the Federal Government so their primary objective was achieved.

2. Their secondary request for compensation has also been considered and they will receive billions of Naira in compensation.

3. The North has demonstrated clearly that it holds the keys to the nations food security and is an important, strategic contributor to the nations well being & commonwealth, as was indicated by the widespread scarcity, price hikes and lamentations by consumers and marketers for the duration of the food blockade into the SW. The south also benefited by a renewed awareness of its dependence on the North for several food items and the need to become as self sufficient as possible. Cc: Blue3k
you calculated your target very well by restraining your useless food stuff to only the S-west,had the south felt the impact, all our oil supply would have been blocked and that's the opportunity we've been waiting for and even the government would not been able to withstand it.
This shows that the Hausa's and the the yoruba and the igbos whose benefiting from this majority trash are all parasites from our oil...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by tamdun: 9:05am On Mar 04, 2021
Crayfish09:

Check the report again. He also mentioned Sunday Igboho. It is now left for us to see whether Igbhoho would deny being involved.
Sunday igboho? Like seriously
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by goldman777: 9:06am On Mar 04, 2021
Amaechi2023:
who owns the media that it's being underreported??

I know of ethnic tension happening between southern kaduna and other part of kaduna, I know of religious tension happening in kaduna.
but in this modern era, I've never heard hausa attacking yoruba traders in kaduna because kola fought with Musa. never!!
so stop the lies..
I know many Yoruba's that were killed in Kaduna during the Kaduna 1993 crises Hausa and Zango kataf wars I barely escaped with my family to Lagos a war that wasn't about Yoruba,s it was grossly under reported because its a norm there your hausa/Fulani journalism on ground didnt see it worth reporting even Igbo,s were killed many of this killings happen in the north today underreported
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by sulaak(m): 9:18am On Mar 04, 2021
Does have the video of FFK saying " Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South"
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by tamdun: 9:19am On Mar 04, 2021
goldman777:

I know many Yoruba's that were killed in Kaduna during the Kaduna 1993 crises Hausa and Zango kataf wars I barely escaped with my family to Lagos a war that wasn't about Yoruba,s it was grossly under reported because its a norm there your hausa/Fulani journalism on ground didnt see it worth reporting even Igbo,s were killed many of this killings happen in the north today underreported
No social media then, that's why it's Underreported but that doesn't change the fact that northerners are hypocrites, can see how they ignore the genesis of the matter? Hausa man killed a yoruba man and d seriki decided to shield the criminal instead of handing him to the police and they expect yoruba people watch their own to die just like that without justice?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by Alhajiobi(m): 9:22am On Mar 04, 2021
[quote author=Omoluabi1stborn post=99587090] Disclaimer: Fani Kayode does not represent the interest of Yorubas (We've already sold him to the Flatis tho). Fani Kayode is only speaking for himself and not South West (Well maybe he's speaking for the other Southerners).

God bless our SW governors for not appealing nor apologizing.
God bless Development Agenda of Western Nigeria (DAWN)
Illiter.ates almajiri cannot win the Educated Omoluabi cool

Time for Food revolution and Mechanized Farming in South West.[i][/i]

Meanwhile, Hausa Traders should learn to respect themselves, its not every time you'll be killing people on top small disagreement.

[color=#990000] P.S: No terrorist or potential terrorist should quote me

"Time for Food revolution and Mechanized Farming in South West."

Hope you will be part of the operation, apart from starting the farming you should also Start disarming the large percentage of your youths arm robbers terrorising, kidnapping, and raping your daughters in the disguise of other tribes.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by drlateef: 9:24am On Mar 04, 2021
FFK trying to show relevance and good boy attitude. So that Buhari and APC can then accept him grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by eteba(m): 9:26am On Mar 04, 2021
FFK ur a disgrace
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by Brushstrokes20: 9:32am On Mar 04, 2021
This unstable Lunatic has gone mad again!

Who's bankrolling your useless trips

Asiwere jati jati...you are on your own!

Self serving mofo.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by shyvicky: 9:46am On Mar 04, 2021
FFK is really afonja that's what they are known for betrayal and back stabbing expecially when u make them ur hero, if u check no igbo leader did as if anything is happening, but look at this one, today he support igboho tomorrow u support fulani grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by masseratti: 9:49am On Mar 04, 2021
Crayfish09:

Weren't you guys hailing him last week when he said that our blockade can't hurt you? Lol. Food really is king. Look at how humble he has become, biting his words and begging on behalf of the west.
get a life he is irrelevant.. We ve said it before and we going to say it again keep you onions, tomatoes and beef, we have other things we eat... Most homes in the south now goes on indomine and egg, even before the blockade, we just showed you guys how irrelevant you are, Yahya Bello is an accidental Governor, FFK has no political support even in his own family house, he is a non entity, both are just opportunistic individuals seeking relevance, or how can you explain a whole governor coming out to say FFK is now in APC and FFK came out to say he is not... Just two weeks later both are going to see the president who even refused to see them, they met his chief of staff to complain on something that is none of their business, shameless duos.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 04, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
Fani Kayode is only speaking for himself and not South West (Well maybe he's speaking for the other Southerners).

P.S: No terrorist or potential terrorist should quote me

Which kind talk be that. Fani kayode can't speak for other southern states if not southwest. Person wey be alhaji animal already..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by Crayfish09: 9:57am On Mar 04, 2021
masseratti:
get a life he is irrelevant.. We ve said it before and we going to say it again keep you onions, tomatoes and beef, we have other things we eat... Most homes in the south now goes on indomine and egg, even before the blockade, we just showed you guys how irrelevant you are, Yahya Bello is an accidental Governor, FFK has no political support even in his own family house, he is a non entity, both are just opportunistic individuals seeking relevance, or how can you explain a whole governor coming out to say FFK is now in APC and FFK came out to say he is not... Just two weeks later both are going to see the president who even refused to see them, they met his chief of staff to complain on something that is none of their business, shameless duos.

Well, I wonder who to believe. We saw sellers IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA complaining during interviews and calling on the FG to intervene.

The FFK that you are calling irrelevant was THE SAME PERSON THAT SAID THE NORTH CAN'T HURT THEM WITH BLOCKADES LESS THAN A WEEK AGO. Now he does not represent you.

Also, FFK also said he was speaking on behalf of Yoruba leaders, INCLUDING SUNDAY IGBOHO. Are you also going to disown him.

As for the eggs that you are talking about, can you tell me what those chickens eat?

Keep fooling yourself. The real leaders have felt the heat, and they have come to beg for mercy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by Crayfish09: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2021
tamdun:

Sunday igboho? Like seriously

A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, who spoke on behalf of the West and Southern geo-political regions, said the impact of the strike was too heavy to ignore, adding that the killing of any Hausa-Fulani or traders engaged in legal business activities would no longer be tolerated or accepted.

“On behalf of the so many people in the South-West, especially Sunday Igboho (Yoruba activist), our commitment to you today is that people of the Hausa- Fulani extraction cannot and will not be attacked in the south.”

Dont just read headlines and comment.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by seunayantokun(m): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2021
Is FFK under a spell? What kind of rubbish is he talking?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by jamiudinho(m): 10:28am On Mar 04, 2021
Gandollaar:
FFK is hopelessly broke!
ur papa get money pass am?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by masseratti: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2021
Crayfish09:

Well, I wonder who to believe. We saw sellers IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA complaining during interviews and calling on the FG to intervene.

The FFK that you are calling irrelevant was THE SAME PERSON THAT SAID THE NORTH CAN'T HURT THEM WITH BLOCKADES LESS THAN A WEEK AGO. Now he does not represent you.

Also, FFK also said he was speaking on behalf of Yoruba leaders, INCLUDING SUNDAY IGBOHO. Are you also going to disown him.

As for the eggs that you are talking about, can you tell me what those chickens eat?

Keep fooling yourself. The real leaders have felt the heat, and they have come to beg for mercy cheesy

the main place you get chicken feeds is in OYO state, you have feed mills scattered everywhere, the source of majority of their maize is still from the south and Benin Republic #fact, what they get from the north is a supplement... I know about that business well so don't go there.

Who appoint Sunday ighoho as Yoruba leader? When does been an activist makes you a leader or a group? Because he did a photo opps with the popular guy in town dies that means Sunday sent FFK to go and beg anyone? Tomorrow Sunday will come and say I didn't send you any message, Femi Fani Kayode is as irrelevant as kemi olunloyo... Because people read their stories does not mean they take them seriously, to most they are jesters, comic reliefs, always seeking relevance, and guess what both are just spoilt brats opportune by birth nothing more.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by SommyGudman(m): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2021
Ffk is always confused
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by COMPAQ(m): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2021
FriendNG:
Bello, Fani-Kayode presents AFUCDN’s demands to President Buhari Chief of Staff.

https://punchng.com/cattle-foodstuff-traders-end-blockade-visit-presidency-over-demands/

FFK speaking on behalf of who?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by Foggy2020: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
FFK is like a vulture.He feast on dead carcass. He thrives by being in the spotlight. Who is bankrolling FFK sef ?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by goldman777: 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
tamdun:

No social media then, that's why it's Underreported but that doesn't change the fact that northerners are hypocrites, can see how they ignore the genesis of the matter? Hausa man killed a yoruba man and d seriki decided to shield the criminal instead of handing him to the police and they expect yoruba people watch their own to die just like that without justice?
killing of other non Hausa Fulani ethnicity goes under reported today in the north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' / Sani Yerima For Trial By ICPC / Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.