Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

The Grasscutter I Bought Today - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Grasscutter I Bought Today (679 Views)

Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today / The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting / The Grasscutter My 404 Dogs Killed This Morning.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Grasscutter I Bought Today by Tobetek(m): 3:38am On Mar 04, 2021
The grasscutter I bought today along otukpa benue state

Re: The Grasscutter I Bought Today by daddytime(m): 3:44am On Mar 04, 2021
My best game meat.
Re: The Grasscutter I Bought Today by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:09am On Mar 04, 2021
Grasscutter wey dem no bleed. Trapped or shot to death, unless then bleed am no invite me I will not eat.

Re: The Grasscutter I Bought Today by Olunmercy56(f): 5:44am On Mar 04, 2021
tongue pepper soup on point cool cool
Re: The Grasscutter I Bought Today by oz4real83(m): 7:14am On Mar 04, 2021
Olunmercy56:
tongue pepper soup on point cool cool
pepper soup is good but for me, it is hot pounded yam and egusi. The meat should be dried ooo for the thick egusi soup and u can add some stock fish and big snails grin grin.
With these, when an aboki tells u he won't sell his beef to u because u refused to be killed while he is rearing his cattle, you can boldly tell him, To hell with your beef undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Grasscutter I Bought Today by Funminded: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2021
Brother lala

(1) (Reply)

Big Lister Gen Needed Urgently / Goatmeat? / What Is Wrong With The Price Of Beans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.