Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo (27686 Views)

Governor Ortom Approves Guns For Vigilantes In Benue State / Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead / Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by jimyjames(m): 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
MuchAdo:
[s][/s]

Ehya, pigidiottts is trying hard to justify his age-long subservience to the Fulani. What a pity!

As we had Ndubuisi Kanu in Lagos, we also had Yoruba MILADs in the yeast. 50 - 50, no cheating.

So of all the Igbos in Enugu at the time, no Igbo man was worth the position of Mayor except a Fulani man married to an Igbo woman LMAO

He conquered your pussy and your land at the same time...Slaves! Shame!! grin

Zik tried it in the West and got beaten... cool

Is Kwara in the SW? No!

The Olofa of Ofa is as powerful as the Emir of Ilorin. Both are first class Obas. The Emir is chairman of the state's Obas because Ilorin is the capital of Kwara state, pigidiottt!

ESN is dead! The yeast is too inconsequential to be monitored.. grin

hahaha afonja fulani slave trying so hard to make something out of nothing
let me educate you more
Ndubuisi Kanu Governor of Lagos 1977
mazi mbonu ojike deputy mayor of Lagos 1950
Nnamdi azikiwe led his party to a clean defeat of awolowos party AC, a clean win of legislative seats in Lagos hahaha Lagos indeed a no man's land

my friend every yoruba royal family in Kwara are under the emir of fulani they are all slave's to fulani

stop crying point at one incidence of fulani attacking South East since creation of ESN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
Megatrix:

Lol, you are just using all these your rubbish talk to console yourself, deep down you wish you guys had a force like ESN to counter the Fulani terrorists in the South West. We don't need any governor in the south east to set up any useless vigilante group because ESN has done the job already and the people are behind them 100%. You should bother yourself on how you and your people can save your land from the terrorists and stop wishing for the end of ESN that is caging the terrorists in the east.
[/s]

Are you just posting for empty chimp-like chest beating sake

I have been giving you facts. You are telling me your desperate wishes. Na wa o.

Fulani herdsmen have been relocating from the SW, yes or no Have they been relocating from the yeast Recently, they declared that they were enjoying the yeast.

Why is Obiano giving police empty orders to police to treat roaming herdsmen as criminals if all is well in the yeast Where is ESN They are dead!

https://www.nairaland.com/6441288/obiano-orders-police-treat-roaming

SE governors are quiet because they are looking for VP in 2023... grin
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
jimyjames:

hahaha afonja fulani slave trying so hard to make something out of nothing
let me educate you more
Ndubuisi Kanu Governor of Lagos 1977
mazi mbonu ojike deputy mayor of Lagos 1950
Nnamdi azikiwe led his party to a clean defeat of awolowos party AC, a clean win of legislative seats in Lagos hahaha Lagos indeed a no man's land

my friend every yoruba royal family in Kwara are under the emir of fulani they are all slave's to fulani

stop crying point at one incidence of fulani attacking South East since creation of ESN
[/s]

These are all baseless rants. Kwara is not in the SW and the Olofa is a first class Oba. Is that too much for you to google Pigidiottt!

Enugu's first mayor was Fulani. He conquered your pussy and land at the same time.

Zik never became premier and was booted back to yeast. And he rode a Yoruba party founded by Herbert Macaulay before his hypocrisy was uncovered.

ESN is dead! The yeast is to inconsequential to be reported.
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Megatrix: 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
MuchAdo:
[s][/s]

Are you just posting for empty chimp-like chest beating sake

I have been giving you facts. You are telling me your desperate wishes. Na wa o.

Fulani herdsmen have been relocating from the SW, yes or no Have they been relocating from the yeast Recently, they declared that they were enjoying the yeast.

Why is Obiano giving police empty orders to police to treat roaming herdsmen as criminals if all is well in the yeast Where is ESN They are dead!

https://www.nairaland.com/6441288/obiano-orders-police-treat-roaming

SE governors are quiet because they are looking for VP in 2023... grin

Lol, you sound pathetic, I'm literally feeling sorry for you. People in the east are back to their farms without any fear of molestation thanks to ESN. You can continue living in denial and consoling yourself with your fake stories if you want, just find a solution to the rampaging Fulani terrorists in your region and stop wishing for the end of ESN just because they have done what your people couldn't do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by jimyjames(m): 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
MuchAdo:
[s][/s]

These are all baseless rants. Kwara is not in the SW and the Olofa is a first class Oba. Is that too much for you to google Pigidiottt!

Enugu's first mayor was Fulani. He conquered your pussy and land at the same time.

Zik never became premier and was booted back to yeast. And he rode a Yoruba party founded by Herbert Macaulay before his hypocrisy was uncovered.

ESN is dead! The yeast is to inconsequential to be reported.

what are baseless rants Kwara all yorubas in Kwara are under emir of fulani that's the fact, the millions of yorubas there are fulani slave's by conquest

we elected fulani our son in-law as mayor of Enugu two times it was never forced upon us, how is electing someone translate to conquer? how dull and uneducated are you? I gave you 3 instances in yoruba land, Ndubuisi Kanu Governor of Lagos mazi mbonu ojike deputy mayor, and Nnamdi azikiwe ncnc dominated yoruba land the bigot awolowo was beaten by zik in his own land awolowo is the founder of tribal bigotry in Nigeria

I'm still waiting for you to point out one incident of fulani attacking South East, I'm waiting lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by bizzibodi(m): 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
One renegade Fulani on 3 Amotekun..it is hitime they teach them marshal arts or consults there god's:obantala,Ogun,sango for help.

1 Like

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
Monogamy:

Those are the kind of news that massage your ego.

See someone's reasoning
You mean you no longer support APC Next Level??

must hear this.

Cc lzaa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
Randy91:

Also tag that DEADmeat seller..A fool at 40. How can someone sell his soul with N-Power moneycheesy
Where is ?

1 Like

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
Tochi3:
Sai starboy Lol. grin grin
Where is ngeneukwenu?

1 Like

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Mightyhaiz: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
MuchAdo:

I repeat, ESN is dead. Sponsors are being arrested as I type this. Tell your governors to grow some balls and establish their own Amotekun.

Fulani herdsmen have been relocating from the SW not the SE.

We are on top of the situation.
I love your never say never resilient spirit..

Not everyone can take the merciless clubbing you are receiving on this thread and still be able to swing punches no matter how weak and off target..

kudos omoalubi grin

1 Like

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
Mightyhaiz:
I love your never say never resilient spirit..

Not everyone can take the merciless clubbing you are receiving on this thread and still be able to swing punches no matter how weak and off target..

kudos omoalubi grin
[/s]

Keep consoling yourself.

If wishes were horse, beggars pigidiotts will ride... grin
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Tochi3(m): 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
imhotep:

Where is ngeneukwenu?
Probably Kidnapped.

30k zombie monthly stipend sadly not enough for freedom.

1 Like

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
jimyjames:

what are baseless rants Kwara all yorubas in Kwara are under emir of fulani that's the fact, the millions of yorubas there are fulani slave's by conquest

we elected fulani our son in-law as mayor of Enugu two times it was never forced upon us, how is electing someone translate to conquer? how dull and uneducated are you? I gave you 3 instances in yoruba land, Ndubuisi Kanu Governor of Lagos mazi mbonu ojike deputy mayor, and Nnamdi azikiwe ncnc dominated yoruba land the bigot awolowo was beaten by zik in his own land awolowo is the founder of tribal bigotry in Nigeria

I'm still waiting for you to point out one incident of fulani attacking South East, I'm waiting lol

[/s]

Pigidiott! Fulani man conquered your pussy and land as the first mayor... grin Pigidiotts can never be good enough.

We also had Yoruba MILADS in the yeast.

Azikwe rode on Yoruba party until his hypocrisy was uncovered and he was booted back to the yeast. He NEVER became premier! tongue

Mbonu Ojike was also appointed.

ESN is dead! Amotekun is alive!!

Kwara is North Central and the Oba there is first class. Fact!!!
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
Megatrix:

Lol, you sound pathetic, I'm literally feeling sorry for you. People in the east are back to their farms without any fear of molestation thanks to ESN. You can continue living in denial and consoling yourself with your fake stories if you want, just find a solution to the rampaging Fulani terrorists in your region and stop wishing for the end of ESN just because they have done what your people couldn't do.
[/s]

Posting your delusions on Nairaland does not translate to anything in reality.

Yorubas are on top of the situation in the SW while yeastern governors have killed ESN without setting up any alternative.

The yeast is too inconsequential to make headlines.
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Megatrix: 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
MuchAdo:
[s][/s]

Posting your delusions on Nairaland does not translate to anything in reality.

Yorubas are on top of the situation in the SW while yeastern governors have killed ESN without setting up any.

The yeast is too inconsequential to make headlines.

You see the bolded? That's what you need to teach yourself and stop making a fool of yourself on nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
Megatrix:

You see the bolded? That's what you need to teach yourself and stop making a fool of yourself on nairaland.

Pigidiottts are the ones taking panadol for another's headache.

If they are not crying over GEJ's 2015 election ouster, they are desperately eager for an all out Yoruba/Fulani war like the Biafra.

Come on, we are not stupid like pigidiottts. Yorubas and Fulanis are far wiser than you are.

So you are the ones making a fool of yourselves on Nairaland. Yorubas and Fulanis know better... cool
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Tochi3(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

U are a coward for not telling him the truth..
An idiot was is beefing igbo with GEJ simply bcoz igbo support GEJ but rather than a coward like u who claims to be from south south face him and tell him the truth u are roping igbo into ur cowardly coment..
I used to love GEJ so much but the time I realised u drunkard don't love igbo I stopped supporting him.
Igbo people took all insults for ur sake and or sorts of hatred and killing from buhari for the sake of ur son GEJ but u fools payed back with hatred..
You put that fool rightly where he belongs. A coward.

Don't be surprised that larva of a zombie is a hardened Buhari supporter filled with hate since birth is also yoruba.

Everything is falling like a pack of cards before their very own eyes. The fulani have them on their balls with both hands. This just the beginning. Wait until we approach 2022 ,be on the side and enjoy the fireworks.

This is one of their cowardly ways of looking for southern solidarity by claiming south south when shit Pops off.

3 Likes

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
Megatrix:

Who's going to waste time reading this your epistle of stupidity? Definitely not me. You write like an unhinged lunatic and make no sense. Maybe you actually need to forget about finding solution to the problems of the Nigerian ethnic nationalities and look for a cure for your lunacy first.
[/s]

E pain am... grin
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
Megatrix:

Go get a cure for your lunacy, that's what you need most now.
[/s]
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
imhotep:

Where is ?

You wont see him and his darling daddy here...

Set of dimwitscheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Tochi3(m): 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
imhotep:

Makes sense.
ngeneukwenu must be relishing rations of hot akamu in the camp of the kidnapped.
Sai Mama.

cc lzaa monogamy
Sai 4+4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by jimyjames(m): 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
MuchAdo:
[s][/s]

Pigidiott! Fulani man conquered your pussy and land as the first mayor... grin Pigidiotts can never be good enough.

We also had Yoruba MILADS in the yeast.

Azikwe rode on Yoruba party until his hypocrisy was uncovered and he was booted back to the yeast. He NEVER became premier! tongue

Mbonu Ojike was also appointed.

ESN is dead! Amotekun is alive!!

Kwara is North Central and the Oba there is first class. Fact!!!

afonja continue Consoling yourself lol stop wasting my time you fool Kwara Ilorin yoruba land fulani conquered and turned all the yorubas there to slave's and those yorubas will be slave's to fulani forever even if Nigeria breaks Kwara is going north, you cowards should take back Ilorin from fulanis first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Obamaofusa: 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
MuchAdo:
[s][/s]

ESN is dead! Tell your cowardly governors to grow some balls and set up their own Amotekun!!

Criminal Fulani herders are relocating en masse from the SW everyday because it has become too hot for them.

Can the same be said of the yeast Amotekun is doing a good job where they are in operation. Any other rant you type is borne out of envy. Yorubas are way beyond you.

Worry about the yeast that has been conquered since 1970... grin

lol

Igbos conquered since time grin
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by HallaDaTruth: 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
jimyjames:

on top of the matter but almost half population of Ogun are taking refuge in Benin Republic evicted from their homes by fulanis

Fulanis can't fight ESN even Nigerian soldiers are afraid of ESN
Don't mind these worthless tribalistic deranged elements. Let them continue to see Igbos as their enemies. fulanis are their land lords in their own land, yet these losers come to nairaland everyday to attack Igbos, i pity their future. By the time we leave them and go to Biafra, their 2nd name will be "had i known". See as the mumu dey shout "we are on top of things", the rat is even comparing amotekun to ESN dat made soilders run in orlu. I laugh at their foolishness. There is no day you will not come on nairaland and see one of them making a tribalistic comment. It will be too late for them when they realise what's really happening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
Tochi3:
Sai 4+4
PMB till the year 3035

1 Like

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
jimyjames:

afonja continue Consoling yourself lol stop wasting my time you fool Kwara Ilorin yoruba land fulani conquered and turned all the yorubas there to slave's and those yorubas will be slave's to fulani forever even if Nigeria breaks Kwara is going north, you cowards should take back Ilorin from fulanis first

[/s]

Pigidiottt, did Fulani conquer your pussy and land at the same time or not
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by luluman: 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
jimyjames:

it's better to be an enemy of Nigeria and be safe from herdsmen killers than be a friend of Nigeria and be killed by herdsmen
anotekun can't protect yoruba land with sticks, the last time they arrested fulanis and took them to police station the police officers in that station shot at them
Like I said earlier: we know what pains una. Why not face your eastern problems & leave yoruba matter. Would you rather take panadol on behalf of the sick?
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by luluman: 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
HallaDaTruth:
Don't mind these worthless tribalistic deranged elements. Let them continue to see Igbos as their enemies. fulanis are their land lords in their own land, yet these losers come to nairaland everyday to attack Igbos, i pity their future. By the time we leave them and go to Biafra, their 2nd name will be "had i known". See as the mumu dey shout "we are on top of things", the rat is even comparing amotekun to ESN dat made soilders run in orlu. I laugh at their foolishness. There is no day you will not come on nairaland and see one of them making a tribalistic comment. It will be too late for them when they realise what's really happening
Same as there is no day you won't see one Igbo unable to mind his problems & leave yorubas alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aregbesola Vs Tinubu: Buhari, IGP, Told To Act Fast To Avoid Bloodletting / Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians / Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.