Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo (27699 Views)

Governor Ortom Approves Guns For Vigilantes In Benue State / Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead / Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by luluman: 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
Amumaigwe:

So Amotekun was designed to be friend of Nigeria, same sysyem that is opressing them. Una salvation far die
No matter what you do, Amotekun & ESN are not the same, yorubas are not yeebos, what the two tribes wish for Nigeria is not same, one is good while other is evil. So face your regional problems now.
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by jimyjames(m): 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
MuchAdo:
[s][/s]

Pigidiottt, did Fulani conquer your pussy and land at the same time or not
We will only take afonja cowards serious when they take back Ilorin from their slave masters fulani grin

1 Like

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by jimyjames(m): 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
luluman:
Like I said earlier: we know what pains una. Why not face your eastern problems & leave yoruba matter. Would you rather take panadol on behalf of the sick?

grin 2 anotekun soldiers defending yoruba land with sticks are gone, many more to come

Of course we will continue taking panadol on behalf of the sick afonjas till they themselves learn to mind their business

Imagine if two ESN were killed by fulanis in this shameful manner you afonjas would have taken the thread to 50 pages by now

1 Like

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
jimyjames:

We will only take afonja cowards serious when they take back Ilorin from their slave masters fulani grin
[/s]

But it does not stop the fact that pigidioots got conquered pussy wise and land wise by the same Fulani man... grin

Ilorin is in the North Central. Enugu is in the yeast. grin
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by jimyjames(m): 11:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
MuchAdo:
[s][/s]

But it does not stop the fact that pigidioots got conquered pussy wise and land wise by the same Fulani man... grin

Ilorin is in the North Central. Enugu is in the yeast. grin

Take back Kwara Ilorin from fulanis first why are you afonjas cowards afraid of blood? , Enugu is in the hands of igbo and the governor is ifeanyi ugwuanyi grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Str8talk21: 3:25am On Mar 05, 2021
oilPUSSY:
See how one moniker called Much ODE abi much clown is disgracing Yorubas on this thread... Sensible Yorubas are hiding viewing the thread and here he is embarrassing himself... grin grin grin grin

nnah mehn..I dey feel u guys ooohhh...nna wan finish dis MuchOde here ooohhh!!!... Abeggi make nna forgive ooohh!!! (laughs!)

2 Likes

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Str8talk21: 3:30am On Mar 05, 2021
jimyjames:

grin 2 anotekun soldiers defending yoruba land with sticks are gone, many more to come

Of course we will continue taking panadol on behalf of the sick afonjas till they themselves learn to mind their business

Imagine if two ESN were killed by fulanis in this shameful manner you afonjas would have taken the thread to 50 pages by now

nwanne...leave dis MuchÓdé , we can all see, including his fellow Afonja kinsmen dat he is on his own here. Responding to him is like giving a dog a bone to bite. MuchAdo my a$$

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by nasoeb: 7:53am On Mar 05, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

U are a coward for not telling him the truth..
An idiot was is beefing igbo with GEJ simply bcoz igbo support GEJ but rather than a coward like u who claims to be from south south face him and tell him the truth u are roping igbo into ur cowardly coment..
I used to love GEJ so much but the time I realised u drunkard don't love igbo I stopped supporting him.
Igbo people took all insults for ur sake and or sorts of hatred and killing from buhari for the sake of ur son GEJ but u fools payed back with hatred..
Who is the bigger fooll, until you point out the part of my statement that is wrong, just shut that your igbotic-ariaria mouth of yours. What has your support for gej gots to do with igbos not bracing up and fight the fulanis? Why is it that whenever your tribe is reminded of fulanis killing of igbos, just like the yorubas, you chest beating foools will quickly remind the yorubas of their own share of killing too, and you call yourself a man to come speak to me about cowardice.....when you are obviously the fooll. You are just simply pained that you are helpless before the fulanis and wish you could be feared just like the people of south south.
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:14am On Mar 05, 2021
nasoeb:

[s]Who is the bigger fooll, until you point out the part of my statement that is wrong, just shut that your igbotic-ariaria mouth of yours. What has your support for gej gots to do with igbos not bracing up and fight the fulanis? Why is it that whenever your tribe is reminded of fulanis killing of igbos, just like the yorubas, you chest beating foools will quickly remind the yorubas of their own share of killing too, and you call yourself a man to come speak to me about cowardice.....when you are obviously the fooll. You are just simply pained that you are helpless before the fulanis and wish you could be feared just like the people of south south.[/s]

Ooops!!
U are too late, u dirty gutter rat from creeksThe post is old already cheesy grin
No time to read old junks.

2 Likes

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2021
Str8talk21:

nwanne...leave dis MuchÓdé , we can all see, including his fellow Afonja kinsmen dat he is on his own here. Responding to him is like giving a dog a bone to bite. MuchAdo my a$$

Shut up!

Smacking your flat heads with facts gives me joy. I don't need anybody's assistance.
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 8:30am On Mar 05, 2021
jimyjames:

Take back Kwara Ilorin from fulanis first why are you afonjas cowards afraid of blood? , Enugu is in the hands of igbo and the governor is ifeanyi ugwuanyi grin

Pigidiott, Kwara is in the North Central and the governor is Yoruba.

But a Fulani man conquered your pussy and land at the same time in modern times. What a shame! grin
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by jimyjames(m): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2021
MuchAdo:

Pigidiott, Kwara is in the North Central and the governor is Yoruba.

But a Fulani man conquered your pussy and land at the same time in modern times. What a shame! grin

Take back Kwara Ilorin from the fulanis first
Governor of Kwara AbdulRazaq is a fulani not afonja
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2021
jimyjames:

grin grin anotekun, US marine? grin

Pigidiottt can never get the drift. Let me help you... grin

If US marines can get hit, why not Amotekun
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by jimyjames(m): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2021
[quote author=MuchAdo post=99622091]

Pigidiottt can never get the drift. Let me help you... grin

If US marines can get hit, why not Amotekun[/quote
Anotekun, US marine? grin grin grin
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2021
jimyjames:

Take back Kwara Ilorin from the fulanis first
Governor of Kwara AbdulRazaq is a fulani not afonja

Olodo pigidioott. AbdulRazaq is 100% Yoruba... cool

Nothing changes the fact that a Fulani man conquered your pussy and land at the same time in modern history. What a shame!
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2021
[s][quote author=jimyjames post=99622138][/quote][/s]
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by jimyjames(m): 9:08am On Mar 05, 2021
MuchAdo:

Olodo pigidioott. AbdulRazaq is 100% Yoruba... cool

Nothing changes the fact that a Fulani man conquered your pussy and land at the same time in modern history. What a shame!
Stop crying, take back Kwara take back Ilorin AbdulRazaq fulani, emir of Ilorin fulani grin

1 Like

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 9:10am On Mar 05, 2021
[s]
jimyjames:

Stop crying, take back Kwara take back Ilorin AbdulRazaq fulani, emir of Ilorin fulani grin
[/s]
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by jimyjames(m): 9:20am On Mar 05, 2021
MuchAdo:
[s][/s]
Stop crying take back Kwara take back Ilorin AbdulRazaq fulani emir of Ilorin fulani afonjas slaves grin
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by MuchAdo: 9:21am On Mar 05, 2021
[s]
jimyjames:

Stop crying take back Kwara take back Ilorin AbdulRazaq fulani emir of Ilorin fulani afonjas slaves grin
[/s]
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by OPPPS: 9:46am On Mar 05, 2021
Monogamy:

Those are the kind of news that massage your ego.

See someone's reasoning
Kindly ignore that idiot
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by luluman: 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
jimyjames:

Thanks for understanding my point. Face una problem.
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by jimyjames(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
luluman:
Thanks for understanding my point. Face una problem.
I'm yet to understand your point, what's your point? undecided have you people stopped discussing ipob , igbo , ESN and South East?
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by nasoeb: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Ooops!!
U are too late, u dirty gutter rat from creeksThe post is old already cheesy grin
No time to read old junks.
Like a male agama lizard that you chestbeaters are, you are been wiped out by a mere ragtag aboki. I bet your life, you are not in any southeastern state where life is as worthless as 2 iyabasira loiloi. Igbo like you, little wonder yorubas hate you guys. Furking fooll.
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Qatar2022: 11:17am On Mar 06, 2021
MuchAdo:
[s][/s]

GEJ is gone forever! Live with it!! It's like you rely on NL for all your information. That's how pigidiottts roll... grin
I want to know what concern GEJ in this matter
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Qatar2022: 11:17am On Mar 06, 2021
MuchAdo:
[s][/s]

GEJ is gone forever! Live with it!! It's like you rely on NL for all your information. That's how pigidiottts roll... grin
I want to know what concern GEJ in this matter , the man you are talking about is not an igbo man

1 Like

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
nasoeb:

[s]Like a male agama lizard that you chestbeaters are, you are been wiped out by a mere ragtag aboki. I bet your life, you are not in any southeastern state where life is as worthless as 2 iyabasira loiloi. Igbo like you, little wonder yorubas hate you guys. Furking fooll.[/s]

sharaaap!!!!
U are just a dirty gutter rat from creek.
ITS a FACT!!
I don't have time for u on this topic as far as I'm concerned its a old topic and I'm done with it.
IF U WANA TRY ME QUOTE ME ON A NEW TOPIC WHEN.U SEE MY POST AND I WILL DEAL WITH U

This is my last reply to u under this topic . BYEEE GUTTER RAT!!
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by nasoeb: 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

sharaaap!!!!
U are just a dirty gutter rat from creek.
ITS a FACT!!
I don't have time for u on this topic as far as I'm concerned its a old topic and I'm done with it.
IF U WANA TRY ME QUOTE ME ON A NEW TOPIC WHEN.U SEE MY POST AND I WILL DEAL WITH U

This is my last reply to u under this topic . BYEEE GUTTER RAT!!
Look at this agama lizard, same reason why your anambra brothers have turned into IDPs in their own land just for killing one fulanis man. The igbos have started calling on the fed gov to send them protection even in your own land.... so disgraceful. as if the fulani strangers in igbo land called for protection when the igbos were killing them.
Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by meccuno: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
When next you hear 4+4 you pick race

Re: Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo by Str8talk21: 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
MuchAdo:

Shut up!

Smacking your flat heads with facts gives me joy. I don't need anybody's assistance.
haha...? young man or young MuchÓdé....better get sense ooohhh....ur facts is baseless & inconsequential because it is as hollow as your brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency / Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo / EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.