Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) (38179 Views)

Taiwo Awoniyi Joins Nottingham Forest For Club Record Fee / Sergio Ramos Shows Off Skills After Surgery For Knee Injury (Photos, Video) / Ronaldo vs Messi career trophies: 31 with Portugal + 4 clubs vs 34 with Barca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by paulolee(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
k
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by kyuniii(m): 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
Omoslim26:
This guy team leadership no get pt 2
I see him leading us to another champions league glory
I doubt so man.
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
His trophy cabinet is better than one team that wears all blue in the EPL
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Olukat(m): 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
Great player!
He should sign a memorabilia on all his red cards for me grin grin grin
It's a record breaking career achievement! I smell money from it grin grin grin grin
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by feemi: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Burnaboy should showcase his trophies before trying Obafemi Martins
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by oyeb15: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
an unaffordable defender.
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
numen:
Great defender, but he's not greater than my signature. cool

And you said he's not greater than your signature that is no longer valid.

Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
moscobabs:
This is one of the Trophies too
Correct football assassin grin
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Omoslim26: 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
kyuniii:
I doubt so man.
Why?

Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
What will harry Kane show for his children and grand children? He would say i was great footballer in same level with Rooney! Kid will ask him, proof it with trophies!.... Nothing to show my son.
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Nychillax(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

No time to score offside goal again bro, VAR is available oooo...Even Ronaldo doesn't find it easy at juve coz no free penalty and offside goal again.
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by kyuniii(m): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

Why?

Bro thats why it is called a doubt, it does not have a defined explaination, it is an inner feeling. But if am to pick i will go for BAYERN or MAN-CITY.
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by epkereamaka60858: 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
Burnaboy should showcase his trophies before trying Obafemi Martins
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Bayaar02(m): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ẹ̀yán burna! Oya do am if ẹ easy. Not talking to alves.
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by NightFood: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
Omo no be small thing
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by dohyn(m): 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
This picture caused a young man to die. I was working in a hospital in Lagos the night of this match when they rushed a 35 Yr guy in dead. He had been watching this match in a viewing centre.
The moment this injury occurred, he slumped and died. Seems he had placed a huge bet on Salah to score in that match..
We later got to know the next day from his wife that he had high blood pressure and had been advised to take medication but he wasn't on any.
Anyways, na so he go.

moscobabs:
This is one of the Trophies too
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Omoslim26: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nychillax:

No time to score offside goal again bro, VAR is available oooo...Even Ronaldo doesn't find it easy at juve coz no free penalty and offside goal again.

So you mean se the whole 3back to back na offside goal

which kind bad belle be dis

you better appreciate success so your team fit see success

Madrid can win again and again and again bcus we are the greatest and best football has ever and will ever see

hala Madrid

team like no other

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Omoslim26: 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
kyuniii:
Bro thats why it is called a doubt, it does not have a defined explaination, it is an inner feeling. But if am to pick i will go for BAYERN or MAN-CITY.

Well pls don't have that kind of unexplainable feeling of failure for Madrid bcus we go win this year champions league and la liga

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
dohyn:
This picture caused a young man to die. I was working in a hospital in Lagos the night of this match when they rushed a 35 Yr guy in dead. He had been watching this match in a viewing centre.
The moment this injury occurred, he slumped and died. Seems he had placed a huge bet on Salah to score in that match..
We later got to know the next day from his wife that he had high blood pressure and had been advised to take medication but he wasn't on any.
Anyways, na so he go.

Jesus christ!!! This is pathetic. And Sallah remains alive
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
sammysmiles:
How come you no carry Ballon d or?
because they hardly reason defenders
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Mryacks: 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
One of the Best ever...Captain, Legend!! Vamos Ramos!!!
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Ayo2004: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

With mariano,vinicius and co
Dey calm down,u no even talk la liga grin
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by shedy03(m): 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
Bad boy of real Madrid and Spain.
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
Someone said Virgil Van Dijk is better than Ramos
hopefulLandlord:
Best defender of the 21st century
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
hybridblood07:
Someone said Virgil Van Dijk is better than Ramos
Yes if we are comparing recent form.
Madrid has always conceded much goals in most seasons work him in defence.
In fact the defence is the reason they've had a bad la liga trophy count in recent history.

He's a very good defender, but I think he's overrated.

The advantage he has over VVD is joining a big club earlier but VVDs peak soars far above that of Ramos as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Slynation(m): 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
This guy is surely a Legend for life......!! I always wished he was a Barcelona player!!
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Slynation(m): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
Elxandre:

In fact the defence is the reason they've had a bad la liga trophy count in recent history.

The advantage he has over VVD is joining a big club earlier but VVDs peak soars far above that of Ramos as far as I'm concerned.
Sergio Ramos overrated?? Van dikj is nowhere and can never be compared to Ramos, The highest scoring defender with over 100 goals?? Kai....you surely don't know football, go and start watching zeemworld and telemundo
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
Elxandre:

What crap are you saying?
Van Dijk is nowhere near Ramos.
Ramos has been world class for 10 years.
Please don’t let EPL media hype cloud your judgement
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
Slynation:

Sergio Ramos overrated?? Van dikj is nowhere and can never be compared to Ramos, The highest scoring defender with over 100 goals?? Kai....you surely don't know football, go and start watching zeemworld and telemundo
I swear it’s the funniest thing I have heard today, Van Dijk wey nor even good reach Vidic na come Ramos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. / Xenophobia: Zambia Cancels International Friendly Game With S’africa / Tommy Billington 'Dynamite Kid' Dies On His Birthday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.