Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) (38169 Views)

Taiwo Awoniyi Joins Nottingham Forest For Club Record Fee / Sergio Ramos Shows Off Skills After Surgery For Knee Injury (Photos, Video) / Ronaldo vs Messi career trophies: 31 with Portugal + 4 clubs vs 34 with Barca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Omoslim26: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ayo2004:

With mariano,vinicius and co
Dey calm down,u no even talk la liga grin

I go save dis your post so I go fit shove am enter your face when the time comes

like I said Madrid is not an ordinary team

Madrid is football and football is Madrid

comot Madrid from football the game don useless be dat

I go win dis one again to prove una once again why I am the greatest club of all time
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by quickly: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
mysportdab:
Here is the moment Sergio Ramos showed off the trophies he has won during his football career.

The 34-year-old Spanish defender has been at Real Madrid for more than 10 years.

At Real Madrid, Ramos has won the Champions League, La Liga, Copa Del Rey, Spanish Super Cup, UEFA Super Cup, and the Club World Cup.

With the Spanish National Team, he won the 2010 World Cup, and Euros.

In the video, Ramos showed all his trophies for both club and Country.

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r-nYh-rUP4

He showed in this order

La liga trophy
Champions league trophy
Euros or ( European nations cup / European nations championship)
World Cup

He didn’t show
Club world cup

But the gist is he won everything there was to win. Not many ppl can do that

Even Messi or Ronaldo didn’t win all the trophies

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by bosstim(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
That photo there showing what he said about the league and messi, can you prove that he really said it? Stupid stunt to protect their die league and the short man who's good tho but he's not the GOAT.
MJBOLT:
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Slynation(m): 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
ClintonNzedimma:

I swear it’s the funniest thing I have heard today, Van Dijk wey nor even good reach Vidic na come Ramos
Some people can so talk rubbish, A legend that has achieved everything football can offer is been tagged overrated... nothing mankind nogo ever hear
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
You're a joker. Don't say this out there because people will tear you apart
Elxandre:

Yes if we are comparing recent form.
Madrid has always conceded much goals in most seasons work him in defence.
In fact the defence is the reason they've had a bad la liga trophy count in recent history.

He's a very good defender, but I think he's overrated.

The advantage he has over VVD is joining a big club earlier but VVDs peak soars far above that of Ramos as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
Slynation:

Sergio Ramos overrated?? Van dikj is nowhere and can never be compared to Ramos, The highest scoring defender with over 100 goals?? Kai....you surely don't know football, go and start watching zeemworld and telemundo
You should be the one to stick to telemundo. We're talking peak form, you're talking history.

We have late bloomers in any career and it doesn't take anything away from their current abilities.
GOAT defenders with like 30 red cards. lol
Go figure why no other World class defender has anywhere as much red cards like him.
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
hybridblood07:
You're a joker. Don't say this out there because people will tear you apart
We have late bloomers in any career and it doesn't take anything away from their current abilities.
GOAT defender with like 30 red cards. lol
Go figure why no other World class defender has anywhere as much red cards like him.
Nesta, Maldini, Terry, Ferdinand, Stam etc to name a few.

Ramos is tenacious, fine but pure defensive abilities, he's not better than a peak VVD.
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by ledaman: 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
Dirty defender
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by omuo1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
dawnomike:
The world cup and Champions league sum it all up!!!
true talk Gbam!
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
I won't argue with you sir. Lol
Elxandre:

GOAT defender with like 30 red cards. lol
Nesta, Maldini, Terry, Ferdinand, Stam etc to name a few.

Ramos is tenacious, fine but pure defensive abilities, he's not better than a peak VVD.
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by babatee90(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
sammysmiles:
How come you no carry Ballon d or?
is it a trophy?
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
Slynation:
Some people can so talk rubbish, A legend that has achieved everything football can offer is been tagged overrated... nothing mankind nogo ever hear
Yes oh. I am a staunch Barca fan but the respect I have do Ramos is enormous.
Ramos that is clutch player.
Remember UCL finals

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
hybridblood07:
I won't argue with you sir. Lol
It’s a waste of time
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by babatee90(m): 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
Elxandre:

Yes if we are comparing recent form.
Madrid has always conceded much goals in most seasons work him in defence.
In fact the defence is the reason they've had a bad la liga trophy count in recent history.

He's a very good defender, but I think he's overrated.

The advantage he has over VVD is joining a big club earlier but VVDs peak soars far above that of Ramos as far as I'm concerned.
the most stupid comment I’ve ever read in my life...your VVD is in the same bracket as them Ruben Dias, David Luiz, Maguire, Johnny Evans, Maquinhos etc...if it’s easy to be consistent for 15 years and counting he should go do it too...world fifa XI for more than 5 times...over 100 career goals...single handedly won a champions league for his club 2014...VVD is playing for both Liverpool and Netherlands...so they are not big enough??Even a day old baby can never make this disrespectful comment...you better start watching football before it’s too late fam

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by babatee90(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
Elxandre:

You should be the one to stick to telemundo. We're talking peak form, you're talking history.

what current form? We talking about football greats you are mentioning VVD abi DVD...his red cards actually shows why they call him a combative defender...you can never find a more complete defender in the game...Defending, area duels, dribbling, skill set, leadership skills, scoring , free kick , creating chances, versatile( can play anywhere across the back line) crossing etc...guy the guy was right stick to your telemundo pls
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
babatee90:
what current form? We talking about football greats you are mentioning VVD abi DVD...his red cards actually shows why they call him a combative defender...you can never find a more complete defender in the game...Defending, area duels, dribbling, skill set, leadership skills, scoring , free kick , creating chances, versatile( can play anywhere across the back line) crossing etc...guy the guy was right stick to your telemundo pls
When did we start counting goal as metric for great defending?
You all reason alike it's so funny.
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
babatee90:
the most stupid comment I’ve ever read in my life...your VVD is in the same bracket as them Ruben Dias, David Luiz, Maguire, Johnny Evans, Maquinhos etc...if it’s easy to be consistent for 15 years and counting he should go do it too...world fifa XI for more than 5 times...over 100 career goals...single handedly won a champions league for his club 2014...VVD is playing for both Liverpool and Netherlands...so they are not big enough??Even a day old baby can never make this disrespectful comment...you better start watching football before it’s too late fam
Single handedly won a champions league for Madrid when Ronaldo a record scored 17 goals?
Comparing VVD to Maguire shows you don't even know what a football match looks like.

Ramos is one of the reasons Ronaldo won only 2 league trophies in Spain despite scoring loads.
What do you win when you concede 40 goals as a team? Of course Ramos was the leader. Lol

You all watch and analyse football with a bandwagon approach.

The same VVD you talk nonsense about finished third or second in the ballon d'or polls just 2 years ago.
Go figure.

BTW, don't get it twisted, Ramos is good but not the kind of defending GOAT you folks present him as.
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by babatee90(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
Elxandre:

Single handedly won a champions league for Madrid when Ronaldo a record scored 17 goals?
Comparing VVD to Maguire shows you don't even know what a football match looks like.

Ramos is one of the reasons Ronaldo won only 2 league trophies in Spain despite scoring loads.
What do you win when you concede 40 goals as a team? Of course Ramos was the leader. Lol

You all watch and analyse football with a bandwagon approach.

The same VVD you talk nonsense about finished third or second in the ballon d'or polls just 2 years ago.
Go figure.

BTW, don't get it twisted, Ramos is good but not the kind of defending GOAT you folks present him as.
lmao now I can see your so bitter...your definitely a Liverpool fan...suck it up man Sergio Ramos is a once in a generation defender... you saying a defence leaks goals but yet he won the leagues best defender for a record 5 times grin... and yea Maguire is who you should be comparing your DVD to...even if you ask him or even your Liverpool coach none of them can ulter this disrespectful statement... until your DVD is named among Fifapro XI 11 times, UEFA team of the year 9 times...his league best defender for 6 times, IFFHS team 5 times, IFFHS player of the decade..Balon d’or dream team..when Ramos was absent in 2019 and 2020 champions league knock out stages...Madrid got knocked out that should tell you how influential he is..man I’ve once lived in Spain and I know how they worship the guy in Madrid...even Ronaldo does not have the kinda love Respect and affection Ramos has in Madrid... Ramos is a god among defenders!!! I said what I said go compare Maguire Ruben Dias with Van dikj...He’s not even near Ramos weaker foot
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
babatee90:
lmao now I can see your so bitter...your definitely a Liverpool fan...suck it up man Sergio Ramos is a once in a generation defender... you saying a defence leaks goals but yet he won the leagues best defender for a record 5 times grin... and yea Maguire is who you should be comparing your DVD to...even if you ask him or even your Liverpool coach none of them can ulter this disrespectful statement... until your DVD is named among Fifapro XI 11 times, UEFA team of the year 9 times...his league best defender for 6 times, IFFHS team 5 times, IFFHS player of the decade..Balon d’or dream team..when Ramos was absent in 2019 and 2020 champions league knock out stages...Madrid got knocked out that should tell you how influential he is..man I’ve once lived in Spain and I know how they worship the guy in Madrid...even Ronaldo does not have the kinda love Respect and affection Ramos has in Madrid... Ramos is a god among defenders!!! I said what I said go compare Maguire Ruben Dias with Van dikj...He’s not even near Ramos weaker foot
Don't think it's worth it arguing with someone who assumes I'm a Liverpool fan cos I speak facts.
I'm a United fan by the way.

La Liga goals conceded by Madrid

2018-19: 46
2017-18: 44
2016-17: 41
2015-16: 34
2014-15: 38
2013-14: 38

If you know anything about football, this is enough to tell you all.

Ramos is a great footballer all round with a fighting spirit, yes, but as a defender, he's not the greatest there's been.

Meanwhile for all you've mentioned, none of your records rated him as the 2nd best player in the world.
VVD came just behind Messi in the polls.
Speaks volumes.

I rest my Case.
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by babatee90(m): 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
Elxandre:

Don't think it's worth it arguing with someone who assumes I'm a Liverpool fan cos I speak facts.

Ramos is a great footballer all round with a fighting spirit, yes, but as a defender, he's not the greatest there's been.

Meanwhile for all you've mentioned, none of your records rated him as the 2nd best player in the world.
Speaks volumes.

I rest my Case.
if you really think you know football then you’d know as far Balon d’or is concerned 2nd is always a failure!!! You a united fan, he leaks goals and your club has been dying to have him all these years haha...Ramos will forever go down as one of the greatest defenders to ever play football while your VVD is just one of the best players in his club... can dijk won all he won cos he was the most in form players that year...all he did is not more than what John stones is doing...those are his mates and form is temporary while class is PERMANENT..people like you who brings out stats knows nothing about football...Mesut Ozil has more assists than Xavi and Iniesta combined...does that mean he can be mentioned in the same bracket? Modric won the Balon d’or not by goals or assists but by performance...does that mean Modric is a better midfielder than Andrea Pirlo or Xavi and iniesta? Pls stick to your telemundo that’s where your mates belong grin
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
Congratulations to Sergio Ramos..
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
babatee90:
if you really think you know football then you’d know as far Balon d’or is concerned 2nd is always a failure!!! You a united fan, he leaks goals and your club has been dying to have him all these years haha...Ramos will forever go down as one of the greatest defenders to ever play football while your VVD is just one of the best players in his club... can dijk won all he won cos he was the most in form players that year...all he did is not more than what John stones is doing...those are his mates and form is temporary while class is PERMANENT..people like you who brings out stats knows nothing about football...Mesut Ozil has more assists than Xavi and Iniesta combined...does that mean he can be mentioned in the same bracket? Modric won the Balon d’or not by goals or assists but by performance...does that mean Modric is a better midfielder than Andrea Pirlo or Xavi and iniesta? Pls stick to your telemundo that’s where your mates belong grin
I don’t see what’s special about Van Dijk. He can’t even lace Puyol’s boot.
If I am being sentimental, prime Pique is better than VVD. Not to talk of Ramos. That guy is not normal
He hasn’t even stayed 4 years at the top level. That guy na zee world he dey watch

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
GamalNasser:
Can Buhari show us one thing the has achieved bas president for 6 years ?
Buhari achieve more than Ramos abeg

banditry
isurgency
kidnappings
massacre

mention them abeg buhari na hit man oo

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
Elxandre:

Speaks volumes.

I rest my Case.
the day your DVD win Euro not world cup oo then you can compare as at now compare your DVD with James of Chelsea and Maguire of Man united
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
ClintonNzedimma:

Remember UCL finals
against ATM 2014 UCL cheesy

I still have goosebumps anytime I watch the highlights

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Jeremy1234: 6:17am On Mar 05, 2021
Faber:

what's the guide for man

Travelling to Canada without writing ielts

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Slynation(m): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2021
Elxandre:

you are talking hokum, Red cards are part of football, and that doesn't take away anything from him or his personal achievements....you need to watch this guy the more to appreciate him, not that overrated Van dijk who's afraid of challenging a winger/striker on one on one situations...
Re: Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) by Slynation(m): 9:31am On Mar 05, 2021
ClintonNzedimma:

Remember UCL finals
I swear... Only telemundo fans won't understand, that's a player that can die for a team....much respect to Sergeant!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patrice Motsepe Elected CAF President / Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) / Portugal Have Launched A 7 Euro Coin To Honour Cristiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.