Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) (45033 Views)

University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife / Heritage Ajibola: OAU Student Dies After Falling Into Septic Tank In Her Hostel / 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 8:39am On Mar 04, 2021
Update From . COM

A student who was cooking noodles was greeted with a shocker when she went into her room briefly and returned to find her food gone, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The student who stays in the school's hostel explained that she decided to cook outside her room because of the heat.

While cooking, she went into her room to return the oil and pepper but when she came back, someone had scooped her hot noodles from the pot, leaving an almost empty pot on the burner.

Sharing a photo of what was left in the pot, she tweeted:
So for the first time in my two years in this hostel, I said I should cook outside my room cause of heat. I entered the room to just return d pepper and oil and before I came back, my noodles is gone... Buhari is actually not our problem in this country. We’d see in d morning.

https://mobile.twitter.com/tifemi26/status/1367227982461427717

What Do You Think About This?

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

2 Shares

Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by dawnomike(m): 8:49am On Mar 04, 2021
Buhari is just a micro part of our problems... We are our own problem!!!

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:53am On Mar 04, 2021
This shit has happened in GH Hostel, University of Nigeria, Enugu campus.

A promising Young man after his final papers went to kenyatta market and bought two kilos of meet to prepare a good stew. Baba dey ground floor dey prepare stew, guys dey on top dey watch. He went inside to pick something and guys came down lifted the pot of stew and flew. Baba came out of his room and met only the stove burning without the pot of stew grin grin.

Shit happens really

183 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by Janesouthall: 8:53am On Mar 04, 2021
For naija... Everybody dey vex...

3 Likes

Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by NOC1(m): 9:02am On Mar 04, 2021
Hahahahah, is funny one dude Wey don smoke weed and very hungry did this.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by NOC1(m): 9:03am On Mar 04, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
This shit has happened in GH Hostel, University of Nigeria, Enugu campus.

A promising Young man after his final papers went to kenyatta market and bought two kilos of meet to prepare a good stew. Baba dey ground floor dey prepare stew, guys dey on top dey watch. He went inside to pick something and guys came down lifted the pot of stew and flew. Baba came out of his room and met only the stove burning without the pot of stew grin grin.

Shit happens really

You are among those that made away with his pot of stew.

274 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by harmargedon: 9:16am On Mar 04, 2021
na norms for school na

3 Likes

Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by Perfectsouth(m): 9:28am On Mar 04, 2021
agro villa then, dem move my undone beans..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by oloyedewaris(m): 9:52am On Mar 04, 2021
It happens in nigerian school hostel

2 Likes

Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 04, 2021
Perfectsouth:
agro villa then, dem move my undone beans..
lol Bros wer dem move am go? grin
I no fit laff

them move my undone spaghetti that year sha

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by Perfectsouth(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2021
d werey allow me go for lectures after I Don cry shout wey my voice don crack.. He even help me wash pot keep am for my door
Na since den I realize say, even if your food no get ingredients, na grace o, chop am like that
SmellySperm:

lol Bros wer dem move am go? grin
I no fit laff

them move my undone spaghetti that year sha

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by Bvlgari: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2021
NOC1:
Hahahahah, is funny one dude Wey don smoke weed and very hungry did this.

lol am telling u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by EbukaHades10(m): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2021
Biobaku hall that year(second to the top floor) teach boys lesson sha.

I begin dey siddon with the food til e done.

38 Likes

Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 04, 2021
Abiola hall futa
Year One these set of guys always steal my food and fight me for it.
Decided to teach them a lesson.
Bought a big bag of weed. First day I laid the trap....they avoided it. Threw the food away. Second day I emptied the bag of eegbow in a well scented curry rice. Gbaun they stole it. I just calmly say outside with my roommates and told them to witness an upcoming movie. In minutes they all ran outside naked. They had to tie them so as to take them to hospital. They were there for days.
Never mess with an Edo boy

210 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by olanrewaju49127: 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
For naija... Everybody dey vex...
Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by yeyeboi(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
Na wa o this one weak me seriously cry angry

1 Like

Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by tosine102: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by slawormiir: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
MejiLoyon:
Abiola hall futa
Year One these set of guys always steal my food and fight me for it.
Decided to teach them a lesson.
Bought a big bag of weed. First day I laid the trap....they avoided it. Threw the food away. Second day I emptied the bag of eegbow in a well scented curry rice. Gbaun they stole it. I just calmly say outside with my roommates and told them to witness an upcoming movie. In minutes they all ran outside naked. They had to tie them so as to take them to hospital. They were there for days.
Never mess with an Edo boy
My niggeeeee

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by Sultty(m): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
there's hunger in d land thx to bubu
Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by Anigreat: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
shocked

It's not a new thing sha, it has been happening and it will continue to happen. Hunger for school no be here , i don't blame them

1 Like

Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by Jeromejnr(m): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hmm, I just saw this gas somewhere now for the first time. The shape caught my attention.

1 Like

Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by GeneralPula: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
You don’t cook such stuffs near people smoking loud..

Dem go fit carry anything, done or undone..

grin

11 Likes

Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by iLegendd(m): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
cheesy

May God bless Buhari for bringing hunger upon us.

1 Like

Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by omoyankee3(m): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
Na dia way

Guard your pot with all diligence

3 Likes

Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by Queenlovely(f): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
h
Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by fergie001: 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Biobaku hall that year(second to the top floor) teach boys lesson sha.

I begin dey siddon with the food til e done.

As stingy as FSG.
grin cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
grin grin The original owners done come move am. If she's actually hungry, she would bind and cast such thought of cooking outside and not even attempting it. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
.At least they left the pot and some noodles to quench your hunger

The pesin is not greedy na

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) by spencekat(m): 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
Sure acts in schools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video / What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? / Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.