Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) (12632 Views)

Lady Strip Unclad, Drag Her Butt On The Street To Curse Boyfriend Who Dumped Her / Lady Strip Unclad, Paint Her Body Red To Protest Against Ritual Killing Lagos / Viral Video Of 2 Ladies Strip Naked For Stealing At A Boutique In Okere Market, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by Insidenaija: 9:28am On Mar 04, 2021
A Nigerian lady has been reportedly unclad in public after she was caught stealing, an expensive weavon, Newspremises reports.

Newspremises gartherd that that incident happened on Wednesday, March 4, in Jeddo, Delta State.

According to reports, the young lady pretended to be a customer who came to purchase something but she hid a weavon worth N200,000 inside her body.

Unknowing to this young lady, the owner of the shop had been watching her and as she tried to walk out of the store she was apprehended and beaten mercilessly.

This development has sparked mixed reactions amongst Nigerians, some were angry about the news, insisting she was hungry and was probably single mother.

Other don’t buy the story that she was hungry and were happy she was beaten mercilessness.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/a-nigerian-lady-strip-naked-for-stealing-weavon-in-delta-state-photos/

Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by TheStakeHolder(m): 9:29am On Mar 04, 2021
John 8:7 So when they continued
asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among
you, let him first cast a stone at her.

lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 04, 2021
Most Warri girls are in the habit of getting pregnant for a Keke napep rider or a bleaching internet fraudster...

After dropping like two kids, they end up getting used and dump and then become full blown runs girls which they see as a means of livelihood and to measure up with their peers.

This thief is just an example of the illustration above. Maybe family, friends and fuçkmates might have given her money to go learn hairdressing, but she rather squander it on one Edafe who supply her Refnol and Swinol.

Hunger has nothing to do with this, cos I know she just want to measure up with her friends.

Go to Ughoton, Ubeji, Osubi, and the headquarters of problem, Ekpan and see how young girls are wasting away their lives.

I don advise taya, but the last one I advised gave me a stern look and say "Bros, who you epp"

15 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by chatinent: 9:30am On Mar 04, 2021
Mehn, weavon? Damn.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by Mandela27: 9:31am On Mar 04, 2021
Omoh some people no get work na just to dey waka upandan dey find who go tiff make them beat them naked them weda na woman o,man o,small boy o,them just wan naked person

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by agitator: 9:36am On Mar 04, 2021
This people wicked, just for weavon. So if na human hair bone straight dem for kukuma done kill am. undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by Insidenaija: 9:36am On Mar 04, 2021
Mandela27:
Omoh some people no get work na just to dey waka upandan dey find who go tiff make them beat them naked them weda na woman o,man o,small boy o,them just wan naked person

shocked
Mandela27:
Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by Perfectsouth(m): 9:37am On Mar 04, 2021
the desperation is real
I told someone recently, if you Wan do olosho, be at par with the likes of toke makinwa and co, atleast you fine pass them..
Which one be olosho 5k wey be say na just clothes, substandard earing and shoes you dey buy up and down?

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by ahnie: 9:44am On Mar 04, 2021
I really felt for her baby.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 9:49am On Mar 04, 2021
angry

Shameless mother...what values would she inculcate in the poor child?

Maybe na househelp she dey plan for the child sef. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 9:49am On Mar 04, 2021
Why would you steal something that's not necessary, if it's food or drug now it's understandable

They should deal deal with her
Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 9:49am On Mar 04, 2021
Hope she has learnt her lesson,

Next time when the Devil tells her to steal again, she'll rebuke the Devil and run faster than Usain Bolt grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by Insidenaija: 9:55am On Mar 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Hope she has learnt her lesson,

Next time when the Devil tells her to steal again, she'll rebuke the Devil and run faster than Usain Bolt grin grin

Hmmm

But that is not the right way to correct her...
Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 04, 2021
if na for my state,2secs they don hang tyre for her neckgrin
she should be forgiven pls...na Uncle Buhari cause am

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by MrCover: 10:49am On Mar 04, 2021
Old News
Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by holluwizzy: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2021
Hunger and theft are like 5&6
Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by illicit(m): 11:04am On Mar 04, 2021
shocked
Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by chiiraq802(m): 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
grin......

Na just the baby i dey feel for shaaa.....as for the other specie , dem fit naked her go market. #no leles.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by Kriss216: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
JidennaJason:
Most Warri girls are in the habit of getting pregnant for a Keke napep rider or a bleaching internet fraudster...

After dropping like two kids, they end up getting used and dump and then become full blown runs girls which they see as a means of livelihood and to measure up with their peers.

This thief is just an example of the illustration above. Maybe family, friends and fuçkmates might have given her money to go learn hairdressing, but she rather squander it on one Edafe who supply her Refnol and Swinol.

Hunger has nothing to do with this, cos I know she just want to measure up with her friends.

Go to Ughoton, Ubeji, Osubi, and the headquarters of problem, Ekpan and see how young girls are wasting away their lives.

I don advise taya, but the last one I advised gave me a stern look and say "Bros, who you epp"
Ughoton, Jeddo and Ugbokodo girls are something else. Those girls can never be redeemed.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by Kelvin3476: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lets say NO to jungle justice.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
JidennaJason:

though you're a bit harsh but this is the real truth.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by espn(m): 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
Dem for pity her child...na to take her go one corner give her better beating...stripping her naked in the presence of her kid is a No No for me.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
Is she going to eat the hair? Pls that’s not hunger or poverty

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by Lyrics269: 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
She want to showcase fake life ThankGod she was caught. useless girl
Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by columbus007(m): 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
She stole ba?but getting her naked what does that really mean?they that trip her naked are perverted mofos.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by mytime24(f): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
Some men are pervert
Must u striped her naked

Note: am not in support of her stealing bt why do Naija men always like striping ladies naked when caught in d act angry

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by Arthurity1(m): 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
Many humans are disgusting beasts, with Nigerians being the worst of the lot... What the f*ck did you they gain by striping her naked? Sexual predators and perverts everywhere, even on this thread.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
mytime24:
Some men are pervert
Must u striped her naked

Note: am not in support of her stealing bt why do Naija men always like striping ladies naked when caught in d act angry
You're being gender biased and that's so hypocritical of you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Police Inspectors Caught Extorting Okada Riders In Ogun / Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls / Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.