Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

How To Buy Cryptocurrency On Binance (video Explanation) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Buy Cryptocurrency On Binance (video Explanation) (590 Views)

EFCC Obtains Court Order To Track Nigerians Transacting On Binance / � Hashpanda Cryptocurrency On Trust Wallet Is Available At 3,000 Naira Per Mill / How To Buy Cryptocurrency On Binance (video Explanation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Cryptocurrency On Binance (video Explanation) by Depressed101: 10:01am On Mar 04, 2021
Following the ban of banks from dealing with cryptocurrency exchanges by the central bank of Nigeria.

It has become paramount to make a video like this . I have been getting alot of messages from people asking how to buy cryptocurrency on binance since the CNN ban.

Basically there are two ways available to buy cryptocurrency on binance that is currently available to Nigerians.

I will be dealing with both in this video.
You can start watching the video below or see the process below ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er07tCk-wXw

1. The first method to buy cryptocurrency on binance without your naira card is by using a foreign cards, there are foreign websites that offer debit cards for online shopping, I think paying payoneer and africard can work .
Please note that they have to bear your name .

The second method is by buying USdt on the binance p2p platform. (The easiest way)

Basically what this p2p platform does is enable you meet sellers of cryptocurrencies. But in this case we are going to be buying the stable coin USDT,because it is used to pair almost all cryptocurrencies on binance, and to my best knowledge the cheapest means to buy cryptocurrency on binance ...

In this video I fully illustrated the process involved in buying usdt via binance p2p. This process is fraud proof ,so you can't get scammed if you follow due process..
Proceed to the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er07tCk-wXw

Lalasticlala
:

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Not Consider Taking Loans / R / Exchange RMB, Taobao domestic supplier (78naira / 1 RMB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.