Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Is Retail Cooking Gas Bussines still profitable? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Retail Cooking Gas Bussines still profitable? (500 Views)

What Is Retail Loan, How To Get It And Lender That Grants Retail Loan / Price Of Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene Increased In October – NBS / Which Small Scale Bussines Can I Start With 400k To 500k ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Retail Cooking Gas Bussines still profitable? by Solomon6383: 8:33am On Nov 08, 2021
I salute you all my Nairalanders.
Please, I presently reside in South South but am planning to go into retail Gas Bussines in Lagos, I heard there's this Gas filling Machine which is able to track all your sales record which will make it easier that even if you employed someone at the shop there will be no cheating because i'm a Student schooling in South South and wish to establish the Bussines in Lagos and I will not be able to be overseeing it but with the help of the Gas filling Machine I'll be able to be tracking the sales progress. Also, it will makes it easier for the person in charge as there will be no excuse like Oga sorry, I mis sale some Gasses(overfilling) as the machine is Automatic just press the volume of Gas you wanted to sell and when it's done the Machine will stop automatically.
Now, my question is "IS RETAIL GAS BUSSINES LIKE THIS STILL PROFITABLE OR I SHOULD CONSIDER SOMETHING ELSE"?

Re: Is Retail Cooking Gas Bussines still profitable? by ebenhazard(m): 8:34am On Nov 08, 2021
God help us

1 Like

Re: Is Retail Cooking Gas Bussines still profitable? by Mariangeles(f): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2021
It's a very lucrative business, but just make sure you know most of what you need to know about business before starting it.

1 Like

Re: Is Retail Cooking Gas Bussines still profitable? by Nbotee(m): 9:05am On Nov 08, 2021
Mariangeles:
It's a very lucrative business, but just make sure you know most of what you need to know about business before starting it.

It's not as lucrative as it used to
Re: Is Retail Cooking Gas Bussines still profitable? by Mariangeles(f): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2021
Nbotee:

It's not as lucrative as it used to
Depends on your location.
Re: Is Retail Cooking Gas Bussines still profitable? by Solomon6383: 9:14am On Nov 08, 2021
That's why am thinking of places like Lagos expecially those small small estates side in Lagos

Mariangeles:

Depends on your location.

(1) (Reply)

Has ATM Machine Ever Underpaid Or Overpaid You? / Let Me Show You How To Get #500+ For Your Paypal Funds / Relocatiin Sales... Available Today And Tomoro Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.