Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Clean Registered Toyota Corolla(altis) 2006 MODEL For Sale! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean Registered Toyota Corolla(altis) 2006 MODEL For Sale! (1685 Views)

Nigerian Used Toyota Corolla Altis 2006 Model Available For Sale / Difference Between Corolla Altis And Normal Corolla / SOLD! 2004 Toyota Corolla Altis (2) (3) (4)

Clean Registered Toyota Corolla(altis) 2006 MODEL For Sale! by oparahchi(m): 11:06am On Mar 04, 2021
Clean Registered Toyota Corolla(Altis) 2006 MODEL For Sale!

Price: N1,500,000

Interested buyers should contact 08025254966 for inquiries. Thank you.

Re: Clean Registered Toyota Corolla(altis) 2006 MODEL For Sale! by oparahchi(m): 11:07am On Mar 04, 2021
More Pictures

Re: Clean Registered Toyota Corolla(altis) 2006 MODEL For Sale! by oparahchi(m): 9:54am On Mar 05, 2021
Good morning
Re: Clean Registered Toyota Corolla(altis) 2006 MODEL For Sale! by oparahchi(m): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
Beep
Re: Clean Registered Toyota Corolla(altis) 2006 MODEL For Sale! by richard69(m): 7:31am On Mar 08, 2021
Location pls
Re: Clean Registered Toyota Corolla(altis) 2006 MODEL For Sale! by Snakebrain: 7:35am On Mar 08, 2021
1M
Re: Clean Registered Toyota Corolla(altis) 2006 MODEL For Sale! by oparahchi(m): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
Snakebrain:
1M
Nope
Re: Clean Registered Toyota Corolla(altis) 2006 MODEL For Sale! by nurey(m): 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
oparahchi:
Clean Registered Toyota Corolla(Altis) 2006 MODEL For Sale!

Price: N1,500,000

Interested buyers should contact 08025254966 for inquiries. Thank you.

this is not a Corolla Altis, it's a normal 02 to 05 toyota Corolla international version.
Re: Clean Registered Toyota Corolla(altis) 2006 MODEL For Sale! by oparahchi(m): 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
nurey:

this is not a Corolla Altis, it's a normal 02 to 05 toyota Corolla international version.
oh gosh! dude move away from here please. you won't argue with me on a car I own and bought with my money. please shift

Re: Clean Registered Toyota Corolla(altis) 2006 MODEL For Sale! by nurey(m): 3:13am On Mar 09, 2021
oparahchi:
oh gosh! dude move away from here please. you won't argue with me on a car I own and bought with my money. please shift

whether you bought it or you found it on the floor, it is no where near a Corolla Altis, exterior and interior don't match with an Altis. The vehicle is no where near a 06 to 08 Corolla.

post vin and fall my hand so I can apologize.

Your Corolla has amber turn signals

Your Corolla has 2 rear head rest

your Corolla doesn't have factory leather seats

your Corolla doesn't have a single wood finish

look at your head lamp now google Corolla Altis and compare headlamp and front bumper.

your rear brake lights is no where near and Altis either.

I am not trying to spoil your market, your vehicle is a 05 Corolla atleast you get factory security installed.

Re: Clean Registered Toyota Corolla(altis) 2006 MODEL For Sale! by chronos00: 7:18am On Mar 09, 2021
nurey:

whether you bought it or you found it on the floor, it is no where near a Corolla Altis, exterior and interior don't match with an Altis. The vehicle is no where near a 06 to 08 Corolla.

look at your head lamp now google Corolla Altis and compare headlamp and front bumper.

I am not trying to spoil your market, your vehicle is a 05 Corolla atleast you get factory security installed.

Boss, don't be so quick to judge. This is definitely not the regular North American Corolla, this may very well be an Altis. I've come to discover that there are so many different versions of Corollas, not all Altis models have leather or those other features you mentioned.

Look at the front bumper again, look at the clear side markers, look at the fender turn signals, look at the steering wheel.

Then look at the side mirror controls, this also has automatic foldable side mirror controls.

Could very well be some version of the Altis.

Re: Clean Registered Toyota Corolla(altis) 2006 MODEL For Sale! by oparahchi(m): 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
For Sale......Keep the calls coming.
Re: Clean Registered Toyota Corolla(altis) 2006 MODEL For Sale! by oparahchi(m): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
nurey:

Before your ignorance hits you hard. Please if you are not adding any value, kindly stay away from my thread.

Re: Clean Registered Toyota Corolla(altis) 2006 MODEL For Sale! by oparahchi(m): 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
nurey:

Please get away from here. Thank you
Re: Clean Registered Toyota Corolla(altis) 2006 MODEL For Sale! by nurey(m): 6:36am On Mar 10, 2021
oparahchi:
Please get away from here. Thank you

look at the pic you showed me and look at what you are advertising grin I will leave your thread sir

happy sales.
Re: Clean Registered Toyota Corolla(altis) 2006 MODEL For Sale! by oparahchi(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
nurey:

look at the pic you showed me and look at what you are advertising grin I will leave your thread sir

happy sales.
You are a junkee. Please get away from here.
Re: Clean Registered Toyota Corolla(altis) 2006 MODEL For Sale! by nurey(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
oparahchi:
You are a junkee. Please get away from here.

junkie loun loun haba you no nice at all grin

vehicle still available call seller for inspection.
Re: Clean Registered Toyota Corolla(altis) 2006 MODEL For Sale! by oparahchi(m): 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
Beep
Re: Clean Registered Toyota Corolla(altis) 2006 MODEL For Sale! by oparahchi(m): 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
Beep...
Re: Clean Registered Toyota Corolla(altis) 2006 MODEL For Sale! by oparahchi(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Beep
Re: Clean Registered Toyota Corolla(altis) 2006 MODEL For Sale! by Fedrams: 8:47am On Mar 14, 2021
What is the difference between the normal corolla and altis. Which one is better. I can see the altis is not much on nigerian road compare to the normal corolla.

chronos00:

Boss, don't be so quick to judge. This is definitely not the regular North American Corolla, this may very well be an Altis. I've come to discover that there are so many different versions of Corollas, not all Altis models have leather or those other features you mentioned.

Look at the front bumper again, look at the clear side markers, look at the fender turn signals, look at the steering wheel.

Then look at the side mirror controls, this also has automatic foldable side mirror controls.

Could very well be some version of the Altis.

Sold out 1.4m 09 Silver Colour Used Toyota Corolla / Sold 2009 Honda Accord 1.5 million / Sold sold 2003 Toyota Camry Tokunbo For Sale Cheap N1.9million last sold