Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Difference Between Corolla Altis And Normal Corolla - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Difference Between Corolla Altis And Normal Corolla (5725 Views)

Corolla Altis And Normal Corolla,are They The Same Parts? / SOLD! 2004 Toyota Corolla Altis / SOLD! 2006/07 Toyota Corolla Altis Available. Toks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Corolla Altis And Normal Corolla by Fedrams: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2021
I want to know the difference between corolla Altis and normal corolla.
Are the maintenance, fuel consumption, ruggedness, reliability of both car the same. And why is the Altis in not that much in nigeria road compare to the normal corolla
Re: Difference Between Corolla Altis And Normal Corolla by Smithkline200: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2021
They are both the same.

Major differences are the aesthetics which the Altis has more premium Leather and better interior aesthetics than the regular Corolla.

Altis was made for the SouthEastern Asia...
Same engine and same everything with the regular corolla.

6 Likes

Re: Difference Between Corolla Altis And Normal Corolla by Solumtoya: 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
Fedrams:
I want to know the difference between corolla Altis and normal corolla.
Are the maintenance, fuel consumption, ruggedness, reliability of both car the same. And why is the Altis in not that much in nigeria road compare to the normal corolla

Altis is not that common in Nigeria because they are Right Hand Drives
Re: Difference Between Corolla Altis And Normal Corolla by ksmart027(m): 12:27am On Mar 15, 2021
Smithkline200:
They are both the same.

Major differences are the aesthetics which the Altis has more premium Leather and better interior aesthetics than the regular Corolla.

Altis was made for the SouthEastern Asia...
Same engine and same everything with the regular corolla.
To add to these the usually comes with 1.6l engine against the 1.8l
Re: Difference Between Corolla Altis And Normal Corolla by shitshappen(m): 12:40am On Mar 15, 2021
ksmart027:

To add to these the usually comes with 1.6l engine against the 1.8l

And it comes with four holed tires as against the regular 5 holes corolla is known for
Re: Difference Between Corolla Altis And Normal Corolla by Fedrams: 5:29am On Mar 15, 2021
Is it all the altis that are right hand drive.

Solumtoya:

Re: Difference Between Corolla Altis And Normal Corolla by Stockquality: 6:00am On Mar 15, 2021
If u see prices of Asian cars,u go know say we get gold. I saw a benz c 300 when I converted their money in Singapore,that benz c300 2009 model tokunbo is 6.5m
Nawa o.
Re: Difference Between Corolla Altis And Normal Corolla by femi9naija(m): 10:22am On May 05, 2021
Solumtoya:

Right hand drives? I don't think so
Re: Difference Between Corolla Altis And Normal Corolla by Solumtoya: 10:24am On May 05, 2021
femi9naija:

Right hand drives? I don't think so

Now you know
Re: Difference Between Corolla Altis And Normal Corolla by femi9naija(m): 9:06am On May 06, 2021
Solumtoya:

Now you know

Not all

I'm definitely sure of Taiwanese models (cos i have one) are left handed as they drive on the right like here. Can't say the same for Malaysian models tho
Re: Difference Between Corolla Altis And Normal Corolla by NairaVic: 6:55am On Dec 05, 2023
Please is the four-holed alloyed rim of Corolla Altis available in Nigeria spare parts markets because I just bought a Corolla Altis and just noticed the difference in the wheels...
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Crystal Clean Tokunbo 2003 Toyota Matrix: Price: N1.6m Only / COTONOU CARS DELIVERED 2014... Phill-mart Autos / Spanking Hot 2003 Toyota Rav 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.