Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Mainland-island Transportation Cost - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mainland-island Transportation Cost (416 Views)

Transportation Cost From Ijebu-ode To Oshodi / Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free / Direction And Transportation Cost From Ago Palace Way To Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mainland-island Transportation Cost by Dedeamu: 11:10am On Mar 04, 2021
undecidedIf you work on the Island but stay on the mainland you would agree with me that cost of transportation is not less than 1500 a day.
Why not consider staying back on the Island after work each day and return to mainland on Friday.
It's going to cost you just as low as 3k weekly with our Mon-Fri arrangement. @Lekki

Make a reservation today. Limited space availabe

Highlights

:It's at Lekki phase 1
Just a way of sharing my space to ease your work stress.
Time in = from 6pm
Time out is 6am next day
Large Cushioned Rug with Pillowa and AC for 6 people at 3k each (same GENDER)
Monday to Friday
Weekend bookings available too for Higher fees

Book today:

1 Like

Re: Mainland-island Transportation Cost by Ominitayo(m): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
This isn't detailed..please share more information
Re: Mainland-island Transportation Cost by Traininghub(f): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
Dedeamu:
If you work on the Island but stay on the mainland you would agree with me that cost of transportation is not less than 1500 a day.
Why not consider staying back on the Island after work each day and return to mainland on Friday.
It's going to cost you just as low as 3k weekly with our Mon-Fri arrangement. @Lekki

Make a reservation today. Limited space availabe
This isn't detailed enough. This isn't how you sell yourself to people.
Do better.
Re: Mainland-island Transportation Cost by Dedeamu: 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ominitayo:
This isn't detailed..please share more information

Now detailed
Re: Mainland-island Transportation Cost by Dedeamu: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
Traininghub:

This isn't detailed enough. This isn't how you sell yourself to people.
Do better.

Thnx for observation

(1) (Reply)

My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California Part 2 (video) / Auchi/ekpoma To Ibadan / UK TRAVEL ADVICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.