Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Auchi/ekpoma To Ibadan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Auchi/ekpoma To Ibadan (430 Views)

A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful / Train Ride From Lagos To Ibadan To Cost Between N3K-N6K / Accident On Benin Ekpoma-Auchi Road: 2 Children, 6 Others Dead (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Auchi/ekpoma To Ibadan by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 15, 2021
Good morning my fellow nairalanders... For those staying around auchi or ekpoma in Edo state, is there any travel agent that route to Ibadan direct..
When I look on google the ones I saw do not go to Ibadan..
Re: Auchi/ekpoma To Ibadan by iretiogo1: 7:07am On Mar 15, 2021
MaDaRa01:
Good morning my fellow nairalanders... For those staying around auchi or ekpoma in Edo state, is there any travel agent that route to Ibadan direct..
When I look on google the ones I saw do not go to Ibadan..
you can enter Lagos bus then alight at ijebu ode and take bus going to Ibadan ..... or you can drop at isagamu interchange enter Ibadan there
Re: Auchi/ekpoma To Ibadan by Nguru55: 7:09am On Mar 15, 2021
Go to Eagle line at Uselu she'll.

(1) (Reply)

How To Go About UK Visit Visa ( From An Uncle In Uk) / Again, A Cow Causes An Accident Along Airport Road, Abuja (Video) / Someone Is Ready To Send Invitation Latter To Me From The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.