Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,115 members, 7,845,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months (7246 Views)

High Cost Of Phones In Nigeria / Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? / What Happened To Gionee And Why You Haven't Seen New Phones From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by Freelancerx: 1:42am On Mar 07, 2021
Alfred234:

And why did you think they stepped up with those devices? It's because brands like Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivio and Umidigi are finally gaining ground in the Africa market and this will result to Tecno/Infinix loosing it's customers if they keep repackaging old phones like they have be doing.
They no longer have a choice than to adjust accordingly to the market.
I think it is necessary for a leading brand to continue to innovate and that is what they have done
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by scarycuteface(m): 2:44am On Mar 07, 2021
Freelancerx:
I think it is necessary for a leading brand to continue to innovate and that is what they have done
Yeah,they are committed to staying at the top of their game
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by scarycuteface(m): 2:47am On Mar 07, 2021
Kunja2:
but there is Camon 16 with G70 etc
and Pova has G80
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by Bestchild: 7:05am On Mar 07, 2021
Alfred234:

And why did you think they stepped up with those devices? It's because brands like Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivio and Umidigi are finally gaining ground in the Africa market and this will result to Tecno/Infinix loosing it's customers if they keep repackaging old phones like they have be doing.
They no longer have a choice than to adjust accordingly to the market.
I feel it's only normal for a brand who means business to follow the trend
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by shorelink: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2021
They will never be definitely.
Mizra:
Thank God you know transsion products are bad.

xiaomi, the 3rd largest smartphone manufacturer no be una mate and will never be.

Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by shorelink: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2021
The Strategy make sense pas their own because their own don cast.
FryMosquito:
Na their own strategy and it dey enter for them well well. No be who get marketing strength go dey produce phone any how for respective markets.. Ooh some people nawa ooh
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by shorelink: 10:34am On Mar 07, 2021
As simple as that.
edoairways:
talktalk4u most phone manufacturers are guilty of this. However producing different varieties for different market segment might increase sales which may push up their market shares.
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by saintwalga: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2021
I can't just stop laughing at this.
talktalk4u:
I know Xiaomi Paid Fans Will insult me ooooo but i dont care because i be xiaomi graduate grin grin grin grin

SO quick one if you are a good xiaomi fan you will agree to what am about to say

How can they be producing phones like foul laying eggs

Jan 2021- June 2021

Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro - Expected Launch:Mar 2021
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
Xiaomi Redmi K30s
Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G Extreme Edition
Xiaomi Redmi 9C
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
Xiaomi Redmi 9T
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro

What will happen when we get to december 2021?

NA wah oooo

https://www.91mobiles.com/upcoming-xiaomi-mobiles-in-india

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by saintwalga: 10:39am On Mar 07, 2021
Before now i think say na only Transsion dem say dey do like this, u see una now grin grin grin
talktalk4u:
I know Xiaomi Paid Fans Will insult me ooooo but i dont care because i be xiaomi graduate grin grin grin grin

SO quick one if you are a good xiaomi fan you will agree to what am about to say

Jan 2021- June 2021

Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
Xiaomi Redmi K30s
Xiaomi Redmi 9C
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
Xiaomi Redmi 9T
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro

NA wah oooo

Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by saintwalga: 10:40am On Mar 07, 2021
Who ask you all this one? . . . aboki
FryMosquito:
According this investigation and finding that convinced me to start using Xiaomi...

Xiaomi Corporation was founded in 2010 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (1810.HK) in July 2018. The company is the youngest on the Fortune Global 500 list.

Xiaomi is an Internet company with smartphones and smart hardware connected by an IoT platform at its core. The company is currently the world’s third-largest smartphone brand and has established the world’s largest consumer IoT platform.

At Xiaomi, we create remarkable hardware, software and Internet services for and with the help of our Mi fans. We incorporate their feedback into our product range, which currently includes the Mi 9, Mi 9 SE, Mi 9T, Mi A3, Redmi Note 7, Mi MIX 3, Mi Smart Band 4, Mi Electric Scooter and other accessories. With more than 100 million handsets sold in 2018 and products launched in the United Kingdom, France, Spain, India, Indonesia, Mexico and Chile, Xiaomi is rapidly expanding its footprint across the world to become one of the top global tech companies.
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by alfredtemile: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2021
Cover ya mouth, OP don talk true now. . . you dey speak english
Rareoil:

The op is a propagandist.
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by alfredtemile: 10:49am On Mar 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin
RGBshield:
When transsion they drop phones na xiaomi fan buys they laugh say na every month them they drop phone ! Now the said xiaomi they drop phone every hour it is normal . Lol lol ... This is to show how narrow minded xiamo fans are
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by alfredtemile: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2021
Abeg tell am wetim him need to hear biko. . .
theFilmtric:

keep quiet
How much are those p22 phones
You wanna buy a phone of 40k and expect flagship specs?
Typical of you guys
Always trying to justify nonsense!
What kinda company releases 11 phones in 6 months?

Same as Transsion
They produce phones for different countries
Or doesn't Africa alone have 54 countries
Don't they produce for India?
Abeg shift

theFilmtricsay
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by FryMosquito: 10:58am On Mar 07, 2021
shorelink:
The Strategy make sense pas their own because their own don cast.
That's it
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by chapelaries: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2021
Wow, this phones are gonna be madt i think?
talktalk4u:

Jan 2021- June 2021

Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
Xiaomi Redmi K30s
Xiaomi Redmi 9C
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
Xiaomi Redmi 9T
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro

NA wah oooo

Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by chapelaries: 11:32am On Mar 07, 2021
Nice information
FryMosquito:
According this investigation and finding that convinced me to start using Xiaomi...

Xiaomi Corporation was founded in 2010 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (1810.HK) in July 2018. The company is the youngest on the Fortune Global 500 list.

Xiaomi is an Internet company with smartphones and smart hardware connected by an IoT platform at its core. The company is currently the world’s third-largest smartphone brand and has established the world’s largest consumer IoT platform.

At Xiaomi, we create remarkable hardware, software and Internet services for and with the help of our Mi fans. We incorporate their feedback into our product range, which currently includes the Mi 9, Mi 9 SE, Mi 9T, Mi A3, Redmi Note 7, Mi MIX 3, Mi Smart Band 4, Mi Electric Scooter and other accessories. With more than 100 million handsets sold in 2018 and products launched in the United Kingdom, France, Spain, India, Indonesia, Mexico and Chile, Xiaomi is rapidly expanding its footprint across the world to become one of the top global tech companies.
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by chapelaries: 11:33am On Mar 07, 2021
Hmmm. . . really?
mytime24:
That's why I respect iPhone

1 or 2 products in a year

Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by survillematrix: 11:45am On Mar 07, 2021
Na competition he dey find, dem no go ever reach
scarycuteface:
All of them dey make phones steady, and it is not a crime, na wetin you want you go buy. Transsion o, Samsung o, Xiaomi o, na wetin person want e go buy. I don't understand OP sha
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by survillematrix: 11:46am On Mar 07, 2021
grin grin grin
sunshineV:
dis not my fault sha...i don talk say xaiomi na global brand but ur brain no fit decrypt dat little message
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by survillematrix: 11:49am On Mar 07, 2021
We dey see you wey no lack communication skill. . . u hear truth, body dey pepper you. . . RUBBISH
stupidmod3:
u lack communication skills
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by stupidmod3: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
survillematrix:
We dey see you wey no lack communication skill. . . u hear truth, body dey pepper you. . . RUBBISH
lol e pain am
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by alfredtemile: 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ask am ooo
stupidmod3:
really did u know redmi pro 4 will b renamed xiaomi 11 lite in India? hows is that not remixing?
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by alfredtemile: 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
Exactly. . . tell am
Theanyanwu:
that's not the point. The point is releasing phones too much
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by ucheman501: 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
talktalk4u:

Jan 2021- June 2021

Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
Xiaomi Redmi K30s
Xiaomi Redmi 9C
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
Xiaomi Redmi 9T
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro

NA wah oooo

OP no be lie, na real wah ooo
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by ucheman501: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
ZesusHVWritter:

6 new ones dey launch today oh smiley

U don't mean it grin
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by ucheman501: 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
PAWG:
Isn' that same thing Samsung is doing?

As in ehnn...
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by ucheman501: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
Mizra:
Thank God you know transsion products are bad.

xiaomi, the 3rd largest smartphone manufacturer no be una mate and will never be.

Guy rest joor...make we hear word.
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by ucheman501: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
FryMosquito:
Na their own strategy and it dey enter for them well well. No be who get marketing strength go dey produce phone any how for respective markets.. Ooh some people nawa ooh

Na yeye strategy be dat abeg
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by ucheman501: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
FryMosquito:

Oga lecturer are you done?
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by ucheman501: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
edoairways:
talktalk4u most phone manufacturers are guilty of this. However producing different varieties for different market segment might increase sales which may push up their market shares.

No be lie
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by ucheman501: 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
Rareoil:

The op is a propagandist.

That's what you think I believe
Re: Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months by ucheman501: 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kessnorman:
Compare these 10 phones with any transsion phone, tell me the winner. Una too like out of point discussion in these 10 phones did you see helio p22 among their spec sheet

Guy take am easy abeg because I know that there are good transsion phone out there which are better than some Xiaomi phones.....

Let truth be said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gionee Marathon M6 Specifications With 6GB RAM & 64GB ROM / Who Has A Good Fairly Use Android Phone For Sell / How To Get 100MB, 1Gig And 2Gig For 50, 250 and 450naira respectively on MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.